Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• So, i sent an e-mail to support, For android the release is 26th morning, (Source: Matt of Google Play Store) so it could be the same for iOS

NoStress posted: »

Again they dont give no fuck they already have our money " i bought the season pass" So they could make me wait till December and i Could

• This guy of Play Store answered my support mail, let's wait Thursday Morning! At least now we know the date of release from a guy of goog, better?

NOVEMBER 25TH AND STILL NO GAME YAAAAAAAY i give up you won I wont even bother playing the episode You can keep my money BYE

• Thread: Mine craft story mode Ep 3 problem

For some reason I don't have Ep 3 on my iPad yet.

• We neither, I contacted telltale waiting for a reply

• Oh ok
    Thanks

We neither, I contacted telltale waiting for a reply

• Hopefully so I wanted to play it on a 4hour road trip tomorrow, don't wanna miss out

Forcer99 posted: »

So, i sent an e-mail to support, For android the release is 26th morning, (Source: Matt of Google Play Store) so it could be the same for iOS

• Thx mate, just in time for my road trip:)

This guy of Play Store answered my support mail, let's wait Thursday Morning! At least now we know the date of release from a guy of goog, better?

• Yes, it's 2:13 am EST on the 25th now and still no update for IOS. Makes me really wonder what went so horribly wrong.

• BTW, if anyone from the company is reading this, an explanation to all of the hundreds of thousands of people you let down today is long over do.

• Does PS3 work for anyone yet?? Its in the store on my ps3 but when i click download on the store its just 4 lines with a blue transparent back ground???! And restarting doesn't work at all.. Am going to call PS3 Services if this doesn't work after school..

• Well at least now we have a date ,just wait for a couple day

So, i sent an e-mail to support, For android the release is 26th morning, (Source: Matt of Google Play Store) so it could be the same for iOS

• Indeed

This guy of Play Store answered my support mail, let's wait Thursday Morning! At least now we know the date of release from a guy of goog, better?

• when you meet him is all the hint im giving chuckles

bigdogg0821 posted: »

How do you get that piece of dialogue?! O_O

• It still says coming soon in ios. When is it coming ?

• Well I filed a request to telltale and they told me Thursday mourning

• For iOS I mean

• I am not able to download episode 3 yet from in game or Google play? Any suggetions?

• that shop workers cannot determine it as it is a content update that depends on the developers not the google server server, not update App that if it would depend on the Google servers, so you can not say that if they know when it is published when does not depend on them, maybe you can tell when you change the description and mention that the episode 3 is available

• For those who don't see Episode 3 on the Xbox Live Store:

I had to open the game, go to the episodes tab, and of you bought the season pass, Episode 3 should say 'Purchased, but not downloaded'. Click on it , and the episode should install. I'd imagine this would work for the PS too.

• it coming out tomorow for ps4 eu but it out today on ps3 eu

For those who don't see Episode 3 on the Xbox Live Store: I had to open the game, go to the episodes tab, and of you bought the season pa

• edited November 2015

Try stabbing yourself...just like i'll do in few hours if it doesnt come

YarnRat posted: »

I am not able to download episode 3 yet from in game or Google play? Any suggetions?

• edited November 2015

C'mon Ozzy, Jen or BlndSnpr... Edit the title, minor delay section need 2 more platforms -_-||| i hope i dont have to tell which

• Its november 25 and nothing, Apple relase apps in two hours

Jennifer posted: »

It releases based on the location of the store front. ie: Steam, Telltale, Google, and Apple are on the west coast of the United States, so

• I know I'm going to kill myself

AsheRodrik posted: »

It still says coming soon in ios. When is it coming ?

• Yeah me too.

Creeperry63 posted: »

I know I'm going to kill myself

• Thread: Can't install pre-purchased Episode 3 (iPad)

I pre-purchased the entire season series when Episode 2 became available. I want to install Episode 3 and the app is recognizing that I've purchased it, but I am not getting an option to download/install Episode 3. It appears grayed out and says "Purchased. Coming soon!" Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

• The same thing is happening to me. I sent Telltale a support letter and am awaiting their response.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It hasn't released on iOS yet, Telltale did initially state the 24th but it looks like there could be a delay. I am not a Telltale staff member so I don't know when it might release but as their iOS games have released on Thursdays in the past then it could release this Thursday so I recommend checking again at some point tomorrow.

fanofnascar posted: »

Thread: Can't install pre-purchased Episode 3 (iPad) I pre-purchased the entire season series when Episode 2 became available. I want

• Thanks for the explanation, OzzyUK.

OzzyUK posted: »

It hasn't released on iOS yet, Telltale did initially state the 24th but it looks like there could be a delay. I am not a Telltale staff mem

• But Its NOT on ps3, I meant it is, it says I can download, but it DOESN'T LET me download ;-; it just shows 4 lines with a blue transparent background, PLUS it shows that ive bought it but i havent!? (season pass)

it coming out tomorow for ps4 eu but it out today on ps3 eu

• I EVEN WENT TO SLEEP AND ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I PRE ORDER ALL THE EPISODE AND TRUST ME ALL MY FRIENDS WILL DO THE SAME !!!!

THIS IS JUST STUPID IM DONE !!!!!!!!!!

• I KNOW RIGHT SAME!!!???? THIS IS SOO STUPID! I'VE KEPT MY DEVICE (ps3) ON THE WHOLE NIGHT AND ITS THE SAME SCREEN ANYWAY!! URGHH

I EVEN WENT TO SLEEP AND ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET THIS IS THE LAST TIME I PRE ORDER ALL THE EPISODE AND TRUST ME ALL MY FRIENDS WILL DO THE SAME !!!! THIS IS JUST STUPID IM DONE !!!!!!!!!!

• Just fuck this

Telltale didnt even publish a heads up about the situation

Thats is the proof of how they care about us

NOVEMBER 25TH AND STILL NO GAME YAAAAAAAY i give up you won I wont even bother playing the episode You can keep my money BYE

• edited November 2015

Sorry for being rude but

THEY ALREADY HAVE OUR MONEY THEY DONT GIVE A @#$$ IF ITS RELEASE IN DECEMBER !!!

AND THE MORE STUPID SHIT OVER ALL THE STUPID SHIT IS THAT THEY CREATE EPISODE BY EPISODE

NEXT TIME RELEASED THE GAME WHEN ITS FULLY DONE FOR F@#K SAKE !!!

michyxox posted: »

I KNOW RIGHT SAME!!!???? THIS IS SOO STUPID! I'VE KEPT MY DEVICE (ps3) ON THE WHOLE NIGHT AND ITS THE SAME SCREEN ANYWAY!! URGHH

• [removed]

michyxox posted: »

I KNOW RIGHT SAME!!!???? THIS IS SOO STUPID! I'VE KEPT MY DEVICE (ps3) ON THE WHOLE NIGHT AND ITS THE SAME SCREEN ANYWAY!! URGHH

• EXACTLY!!!!!! T_T

Sorry for being rude but THEY ALREADY HAVE OUR MONEY THEY DONT GIVE A @#$$ IF ITS RELEASE IN DECEMBER !!! AND THE MORE STUPID SHIT OVE

• Thread: Minecraft Story Moode Episode 3 cant download

I purchased the season pass for the ps3 but I cant download it

• Your username is really deceiving.

I EVEN WENT TO SLEEP AND ITS NOT EVEN OUT YET THIS IS THE LAST TIME I PRE ORDER ALL THE EPISODE AND TRUST ME ALL MY FRIENDS WILL DO THE SAME !!!! THIS IS JUST STUPID IM DONE !!!!!!!!!!

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.