Episode 3 - Decision Reset

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone else has this problem. I start playing Episode 3 and it appears that my decisions have been reset.

For instance I chose to save Petra over Gabriel...so in the last episode I was fighting Ivor with Petra. However the recap at the at the begining of episode 3 and the game itself shows no Petra at all. Just Gabriel, it tells me I chose to save Gabriel instead of Petra...not sure how many other decisions may been changed.

Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

-Jaws

Comments

• Did you played it without saving? Cause if yes, the game generate the choice.

• No I'm quite sure I saved it. I replay the last chapter of Episode 2 and everything is right. It's just when I go to Episode 3 that everything changes.

Thanks.

• edited November 2015

I remember hearing if you don't finish rolling through the credits, it doesn't save all the changes sometimes however I don't know if that's still relevant.

• I also let the credits go right through....it's quite unusual. Thanks for your responses.

• it might be a bug

Jaws97 posted: »

I also let the credits go right through....it's quite unusual. Thanks for your responses.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.