They managed to do it!

After Episode 2 of MCSM, I lost a lot of hope for this series, and it was especially sad because I saw a lot of potential in the series from Ep 1. I hoped that Telltale could resurrect it, but after that GoT finale I seriously lost all hope. Well, I come in to Episode 3 with low expectations and from the first couple of minutes I'm already excited. This episode really resurrected the series and more, I loved going to the End and the Enderman costume, got chills when the Wither Storm was "killed" paired with that awesome OST, overall a great episode. So even though I wish they didn't sink below in the first place with Episode 2, I am very happy that they managed to revive the series with a bang with Episode 3.

Comments

• Ya i know. Even i liked Episode 1 and 2, i say Episode 3 is my favorite. :)

• The enderman were incredibly creepy in this episode. Even in the real Minecraft I never ever dared to go to close to any of them. That was very awesome in this episode.

• I agree it was nearly perfect just 2 minor flaws and one major one, 1. At he start once you dug out of where you ended in episode 2 it was too dark on my screen with full brightness (IOS) 2.the game lagged when it saved a lot more than usual 3. A major flaw (it's more of a dissapointment) we. didn't get to fight ender men

• Play on the PC, mate.

I agree it was nearly perfect just 2 minor flaws and one major one, 1. At he start once you dug out of where you ended in episode 2 it was t

• Yeah, it's amazing how they managed to expand on the source material so much while still staying true to it.

SethAC posted: »

The enderman were incredibly creepy in this episode. Even in the real Minecraft I never ever dared to go to close to any of them. That was very awesome in this episode.

• Yeah that doesn't even seem like a mobile problem in general, its either with iOS or your device specifically, as my Android phone played it 60fps all through. About the endermen thing, I didn't really want to fight any (especially that many) but I would have enjoyed that.

I agree it was nearly perfect just 2 minor flaws and one major one, 1. At he start once you dug out of where you ended in episode 2 it was t

• Does it cost once you have ordered on a different platform to play on PC don't wanna spend more money

Play on the PC, mate.

• Really my only problem with the story of this series is that the first episode is too long, and the second one is too short. The pacing of the both of them aren't balanced very well. I agree though- this third one really picks up!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.