Episode 3 Not working for PS3 in the EUROPE Season Pass

edited November 2015 in Game Support

So does anyone (at least in the uk) have this problem with season pass Ps3 on MCSM where it shows you that you can download, and then it takes you to PSN Store , you click download again and then it takes you to a page with a blue background with four white lines and stays like that FOR AGESSS? Ive taken out the disc, restarted my console but its the same every time?? Then also when i go to Transactions, it says I bought it already?? But then when i go to downloads, it only shows episode 2???? Pleaseeee Help am really getting afraid...

Comments

• edited November 2015

i got the same problem here in denmark :/ i can see episode 3 but i just can't download it.. it shows me the same blue lines, and i got the game on dics :/

• Pfff I also have this problem, i'm from Spain. Yesterday, i sent a email to playstation. I need help, i want to play nowww!!!!
    Please, help us Telltale

• edited November 2015

Well this is just stupid! At least i know that my ps3 isnt glitching.. technically, i also sent playstation but they didnt reply yet, and that was yesterday, am going to try again but but idk, probably the same thing

GamerPro18 posted: »

Pfff I also have this problem, i'm from Spain. Yesterday, i sent a email to playstation. I need help, i want to play nowww!!!! Please, help us Telltale

• '-' ...

lmfao

• other peoples pain is so funneh :)

michyxox posted: »

'-' ...

• hm..... ok?....

other peoples pain is so funneh

• Now, i send a email to Telltale about this problem. I sent also this discussion. I'm waiting to play nowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• okii, pleasee post and say what they reply! Thanks XD

GamerPro18 posted: »

Now, i send a email to Telltale about this problem. I sent also this discussion. I'm waiting to play nowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• yep

michyxox posted: »

hm..... ok?....

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.