Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• I'm pretty sure this is actually the first waiting thread for MCSM that has "No News Yet..." in the title.

• Huh. Well. The more you know right? (Wait was that sarcastic? Whup. (Oh crap. Did it again. =( ))

starlagirl posted: »

I could make a game with those words o3o

• edited November 2015

That's possible too.

starlagirl posted: »

some say Decenmber 28th

• Mark my words..its coming on tuesday..not sure which XD :p

• Episode2 left me with so many questions but it wasn't. Agood episode

Episode 3 must be the first episode that has me REALLY craving the next episode.

• It may come December 23rd

• Oh gawd not more 4 month wait times between ep 1 and 2 !

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm pretty sure they will go back to their normal release scedule for season 3.

• I'm thinking it is coming beginning of January.

Also, a slight glitch. Did we use the lever we crafted in episode 1 yet? I don't think so, right? Anyway, I lost mine! When I was escaping the End, it was in my inventory, but when I was crafting the F-Bomb, it was gone... Strange.

Hope I still get to see someone use it in the future, though. Good luck leveraging your levers, guys! (facepalm)

• If you made a lever it was completely unintentional. The only way I could figure out you could do that was by looking at the official achievement list on the Minecraft Wiki. It was just supposed to show how close Telltale was to Minecraft.

AChicken posted: »

I'm thinking it is coming beginning of January. Also, a slight glitch. Did we use the lever we crafted in episode 1 yet? I don't think so

• I'm thinking that Episode 4 will be released in 2016...

• It's been confirmed that it's releasing in 2015

I'm thinking that Episode 4 will be released in 2016...

• too soon

It's been confirmed that it's releasing in 2015

• ...but I alrdy made the game 'I' :D

Thadbot22 posted: »

Huh. Well. The more you know right? (Wait was that sarcastic? Whup. (Oh crap. Did it again. =( ))

• Check out the other pages on this discussion

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

[...]

Check out the other pages on this discussion

*Predicted as realistically more likely than 2014, not confirmed. ;)

• i sense that maybe....
    1. Episode 4 will not released 2015, it maybe 2016.
    2. in episode 4, Gabriel (or Petra) cant hold much longer with their wither sickness....
    it just my predictions, i didn't know very well

• Holy heck this game is zooming by fast! I don't pay attention after seeing Episode 1 is released and now that I look, three episodes are already out! (o_O)

• If I'm not wrong, TWD S2 only took 3 months for episode 2.

Batteries posted: »

Oh gawd not more 4 month wait times between ep 1 and 2 !

• I hate cliffhangers because they always keep me craving for more!

cough cough MGSV, Halo 5.

Smellmeh posted: »

I know... I hate cliffhangers. -_- This wait is gonna take forever.

• Let's play a game. Why do you think Ellegaard and Magnus hate each other?

• They are each other's opposite.

Ellegaard loves to build and create, while Magnus loves explosions and destroying stuff.

Let's play a game. Why do you think Ellegaard and Magnus hate each other?

• So Magnus is Michael Bay's best friend...... I see.

They are each other's opposite. Ellegaard loves to build and create, while Magnus loves explosions and destroying stuff.

• Well, I have a chance to be right maybe... Let me explain ya'll my Theory on the episode 4, actually it seems that Gabe or Petra dies and Lukas gets so angry that he leaves, or maybe he go find an antidote and you choose to go with him or stay with the remaining order.

• I didn't play Halo 5 because i don't have an Xbox. :P

But ya i feel the same way about cliffhangers.

I hate cliffhangers because they always keep me craving for more! cough cough MGSV, Halo 5.

• No, he's not Bay's best friend. He's Michael Bay!

enter image description here

So Magnus is Michael Bay's best friend...... I see.

• it comes out on december 2 to 22

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

I'm thinking early/mid January is looking more realistic. The Holidays will probably slow things down some.

Also, people mostly flag their posts as spoilers only when they discuss story details. Otherwise, you don't really have to.

conner29 posted: »

it comes out on december 2 to 22

• oh forgot about xmas i probally was wrong

I'm thinking early/mid January is looking more realistic. The Holidays will probably slow things down some. Also, people mostly flag their posts as spoilers only when they discuss story details. Otherwise, you don't really have to.

• January 11th or 18th is what I'm going to assume

• Soo, I finally got around to play this game and to be honest I was pretty impressed. While the first two episodes were okay-ish, the third one really got me hooked and now I'm pretty excited to see what happens in the last 2 episodes. (which is pretty crazy considering the series started a month or so ago) Bring it on, Telltale!

• Oh no, not again...

Abeille posted: »

F17

• That might be the date for episode 5. :P

Abeille posted: »

F17

• I hope it's coming soon, I've liked this game much, too.

• Please tell me, am I the only one who keeps expecting the narrator for Minecraft Story Mode to say 'Good news everyone!'

• Actually it got targeted for December, so maybe it comes out on 22th...

conner29 posted: »

it comes out on december 2 to 22

• So while we are waiting I'll just share my mini prediction on what happens, so Lukas goes to find an antidote and does and I heard somewhere that a block and a hard place is a reference to a saying which means a tough desicion so k bet taht Lukas finds an antidote and gives it to you and you decide to give it to either Gabriel or Petra ( it doesn't matter who's lost their memory because they are still technically bith infected with wither

• I hope we finally learn more about the order....Of the (stick.) Stone!!!!. You know? You know...

• I honestly wish it could be. It be amazing if it came out that day

That might be the date for episode 5. :P

• enter image description here

Thadbot22 posted: »

I hope we finally learn more about the order....Of the (stick.) Stone!!!!. You know? You know...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.