VERY BIG PROBLEMS!

RECENTLY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT STORY MODE, AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! It updated so Episode 2 was out but then it was downloaded, it deleted the English files in the archives folder for Minecraft Story Mode, I have been researching for about 2 months now, NO RESULTS! I reinstalled twice but still had the same problem! It also affected the language ingame! Now I can only play in Chinese! Please help and get this message to Telltale Games urgently! This NEEDS to be fixed!

Comments

• I can't help you too much so the steps I would take in this situation would be 1. Are there English subtitles you can use, the game will be less enjoyable but playable 2. Contact telltale with this problem by sending a support email not to the forums

• say what device and i probbaly can help

• Same thing happened with me except mine is in portuguese. (But is a good thing i understand portuguese :P)

• Yeah, but the Portuguese translation is really annoying. Because the translators doesn't even have idea of what Minecraft is.

Smellmeh posted: »

Same thing happened with me except mine is in portuguese. (But is a good thing i understand portuguese :P)

• Ya true. I hope TTG will fix this soon.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Yeah, but the Portuguese translation is really annoying. Because the translators doesn't even have idea of what Minecraft is.

• I am not Telltale staff so I am unable to help with this technical issue but I would like to point you towards the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.