Favorite quotes and moments from Episode 3.

When Jesse was gonna break the 2nd fountain, an Enderman teleported to Jesse. When you do the first option.

Jesse: "AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Axel: "Why?" Then the Enderman walks off. This got me laughing! LOL!!! :P

Comments

• Listening to all of Soren's records, they were great.

• Gabriel>>I just hope we don't discover Soren as he's getting ready for bed... he always wore the most -- revealing bathrobes!

• When was this?

MarteenPyro posted: »

Gabriel>>I just hope we don't discover Soren as he's getting ready for bed... he always wore the most -- revealing bathrobes!

• Well, you gotta save Gabe in episode 1 obviously, but after you get into Soren's "house" (after you pulled all the levers outside in the wool village) he'll say this. If I remember well.

Smellmeh posted: »

When was this?

• Oh ya. I played my 2nd file. (The file where Gabriel is there) I guess i don't remember this happening. But i looked on youtube and yep. :P

Well, you gotta save Gabe in episode 1 obviously, but after you get into Soren's "house" (after you pulled all the levers outside in the wool village) he'll say this. If I remember well.

• This is going to sound strange, but my favourite quote was Soren saying "Stuff and nonsense, stuff and nonsense!" when comforting Magnus/Ellegaard.

The way he said it, it sounded so sweet. I could tell that he knew that friend wouldn't survive and that he genuinely valued them just by the way he said it. Soren has a big heart, and I really like him.

My favourite moment was when I realized Soren was introducing the Endermen with that song, and that he gave them names and personalities.

• edited November 2015

"Bananapants!" ~Lukas 2015

• 10/10!!!

Tohabath posted: »

"Bananapants!" ~Lukas 2015

• How Axel fell on Lukas like 3 times

• I think it was 4.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

How Axel fell on Lukas like 3 times

• you just love proving me wrong today don't you

dojo32161 posted: »

I think it was 4.

• makes me wonder if we can get a choice to move Lukas before Axel falls on him

I think it was 4.

• It's a living.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

you just love proving me wrong today don't you

• Or fall on him as well.

makes me wonder if we can get a choice to move Lukas before Axel falls on him

• Jesse falls on Lukas during the opening sequence ^^

And after you break the grinder and Axel falls on Lukas for the first time, if you are with Petra and save the amulet, she will push Lukas back to the floor (if not, he will slip trying to get up). Lukas is severely abused in this episode :c

Or fall on him as well.

• Punished Lukas

A Fallen Ocelot

Abeille posted: »

Jesse falls on Lukas during the opening sequence ^^ And after you break the grinder and Axel falls on Lukas for the first time, if you ar

• edited November 2015

Jesse: Someone say something.

Moment of silence

Lukas: Hamburger...?

Olivia: Llama.

Axel: Falling,,,

• My favourite moment was when I realized Soren was introducing the Endermen with that song, and that he gave them names and personalities.

I actually didn't realize that until you posted it. I thought the song was entirely nothing more than to show how eccentric Soren was.

Abeille posted: »

This is going to sound strange, but my favourite quote was Soren saying "Stuff and nonsense, stuff and nonsense!" when comforting Magnus/Ell

• Well, you gotta be pretty eccentric to give names and personalities to Endermen :P

I feel kinda sorry for Soren, being alone for so long. I mean, he was alone by choice, he wasn't stuck in the End or anything, but still.

My favourite moment was when I realized Soren was introducing the Endermen with that song, and that he gave them names and personalities.

• Especially the one named the calls of the ender men

Listening to all of Soren's records, they were great.

• " I believe the scientific word for that is poop" Gabriel

• edited November 2015

WHAT?! When was this?! LOL!!!

" I believe the scientific word for that is poop" Gabriel

• When he slipped on it.

Smellmeh posted: »

WHAT?! When was this?! LOL!!!

• First I thought he was reffering to his friends from the order.

Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy. -- Magnus

Sally, dilly dallies, but give her credit, she tries. -- Ellegaard

They might look the same to the untrained eyyyeeee. But that's a lie and so I say... -- Both of them are members of the order, but they hate each other.

But, yeah... Gary and Sally are endermen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.