The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Holy Shit, hope he manages okay- that's a lot.

This will be a hard one to write. I literally just found out that one of my best friends had a child last year and the child just died th

• I hope so too. I think I gave him some hope to go on.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Holy Shit, hope he manages okay- that's a lot.

• That's so sad. There's nothing you can do to fix this, except to let him know you're there for him, and it would have been OK if he had told you about the child earlier. Maybe get him a sympathy card that says something supportive.

This will be a hard one to write. I literally just found out that one of my best friends had a child last year and the child just died th

• Holy shit why are there so many people dying this year?!

• I understand why he didn't tell me earlier about the child. The way people guilt shame everyone who has a child either out of wedlock or as a teen to the point of abandonment, I understand the fear he had at the time. I'm glad he told me is all, even if I was a little too late to help. I'll be by his side, we're like brothers.

WarpSpeed posted: »

That's so sad. There's nothing you can do to fix this, except to let him know you're there for him, and it would have been OK if he had told you about the child earlier. Maybe get him a sympathy card that says something supportive.

• Grim Reapers gotta get his due by the end of the year, I guess.

Holy shit why are there so many people dying this year?!

• edited November 2015

You know what fucking grinds my gears? When other people accuse those of producing good content becoming sellouts. What the hell is wrong with trying to earn a living for yourself? Jesus H. Christ people don't have a grasp on reality.

Get it through your fucking skull that making money is an essential part of surviving in this world.

• Call my choices of music shitty,I dare you.

I will cut your throat open.

Like, just because I listen to pop music doesn't mean I'm a retard.

• Education seems to have gone done the toilet.

So, fuck my Chemistry teacher. We were starting some stupid lab yesterday and we were supposed to prepare our notebooks for recording eve

• Bloody hell my teachers are harsh on homework. They always threaten to keep us in for lunch if it's not handed in. I once complained to a teacher about how the entire unit of work (examining portrayal of teenagers in the media) was structured, only for her to dismiss everything I said and complain that I didn't do the work.

Honestly, fuck my school. It's clear to me that my teachers give two shits about what their students think and think that having they can treat students however the fuck they please because they legally allowed to do so. Shame on my school for coddling students and dismissing any criticism they have. Pathetic. I'm glad I only have three years left at this shithole and then I can leave and do something actually productive.

Green613 posted: »

Wow, what a shitty teacher. The purpose of homework should be to help practice/memorize the material that's being taught, there shouldn't be

• I had a teacher who apparently made a comment to a student and was banned from teaching our class. Eventually he disappeared completely.

AGentlman posted: »

Reminds of a teacher last year, never had him. He was a Bio teacher I think, anyway he was bipolar and got mad at his class very easily. He

• That or she may have been having a poor day. Either way, she has no excuse for this.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yeah, she really did say that. I've interacted with her before the incident, and she was actually nice. I guess the power got to her head or something.

• Pray tell; where these things you did to get a detention occasional or frequent?

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Then I called her a bitch and got suspended. i always got in trouble for stupid things. I never was disrespectful towards a teacher

• 'Tis a sad trend.

Holy shit why are there so many people dying this year?!

• I cannot begin to imagine the grief brought on by such an experience. The parents have my condolences, for what it is worth.

• Meh, music is just music for me. I neither like or dislike a particular genre. If I like a piece of music, I like it. If not, then I don't. I can like one pop sond enough to listen to it for an afternoon and I may dislike a pop song to the point of loathing.

Call my choices of music shitty,I dare you. I will cut your throat open. Like, just because I listen to pop music doesn't mean I'm a retard.

• Its funny, people hate highschool until they leave. They then want to go back.

Bloody hell my teachers are harsh on homework. They always threaten to keep us in for lunch if it's not handed in. I once complained to a te

• I had a similar experience however it didn't end the same way with the teacher.

AGentlman posted: »

Reminds of a teacher last year, never had him. He was a Bio teacher I think, anyway he was bipolar and got mad at his class very easily. He

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited November 2015

Well if i got in trouble at school i got in trouble at home, so i didn't want that. I didn't have 2015 Parenting. I actually only got in trouble a handful of times, back then i was just a scared kid. Mostly for forgetting to bring my homework. Eventually i started to do a personal check before i leave the house, and i still do it now +100 years later.

Pray tell; where these things you did to get a detention occasional or frequent?

• Speaking of Music, i hate all new music. It sucks. If it wasn't made with a real instrument its garbage. My opinion. I hate synth pop garbage music. I hate rap music, i hate every kind of hollywood.

• That's horrible, every parent's worst nightmare.

• Jesus Christ, it's not that big a deal. Let's not exsanguinate anyone, Meg.

if people think pop music sucks, that's their opinion.

Like, just because I listen to pop music doesn't mean I'm a retard.

People talk shit over the stupidest things. Mostly they're just elitist pricks.

Call my choices of music shitty,I dare you. I will cut your throat open. Like, just because I listen to pop music doesn't mean I'm a retard.

• That's a sweeping generalization, if I've ever seen one.

I personally think sampled music can be great if it's arranged in an artistic way.

Speaking of Music, i hate all new music. It sucks. If it wasn't made with a real instrument its garbage. My opinion. I hate synth pop garbage music. I hate rap music, i hate every kind of hollywood.

• What do you think about punk rock/alternative rock?

Speaking of Music, i hate all new music. It sucks. If it wasn't made with a real instrument its garbage. My opinion. I hate synth pop garbage music. I hate rap music, i hate every kind of hollywood.

• I can't imagine how the parents must be feeling now. They need their friends and family more than ever. Your friend have my condolences.

• When I hear people calling someone or something a sell-out, I always think of the song Hooker with a Penis by Tool. Weird name, yeah, but it sums up the whole sell-out conversation.

You know what fucking grinds my gears? When other people accuse those of producing good content becoming sellouts. What the hell is wrong wi

• Punk is what people who want to make music but suck at it end up doing.

What do you think about punk rock/alternative rock?

• Um... okay?

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/102695/game-of-thrones-season-6-leaked-footage

Either I didn't see something, or trolling is now against forum guidelines...

• Trolling has always been against the guidelines IIRC.

Um... okay? https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/102695/game-of-thrones-season-6-leaked-footage Either I didn't see something, or trolling is now against forum guidelines...

• But this is clearly a joke, and everyone who commented saw it as such, so why close the thread?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Trolling has always been against the guidelines IIRC.

• Perhaps they closed the thread without realizing it was a joke (unlikely but no impossible) and since it's against the forum guidelines to post leaked information... I dunno honestly.

But this is clearly a joke, and everyone who commented saw it as such, so why close the thread?

• i am so annoyed right now i failed my theory test again by 1 freaking point and now im going to have to pay a crapload of cash and use the bus again i am such a loser and i cant even get a girlfriend without a car im 19 and alone and life sucks its not even worth living

• Welcome to my world.

i am so annoyed right now i failed my theory test again by 1 freaking point and now im going to have to pay a crapload of cash and use the b

• Means you just gotta know only one more answer, and you'll pass it next time!

i am so annoyed right now i failed my theory test again by 1 freaking point and now im going to have to pay a crapload of cash and use the b

• edited December 2015

This happened in my neighborhood a few months ago. Really sad...

So i was watching TV in the morning when i heard a "BANG!". At first i thought it was fireworks. (Where i am from, they always shoot fireworks) But when i went to a small store, i saw a circle of people. I went over to check it out. And then there was a guy lying there. Then i realized the sound i heard in the morning was the gunshot. Really sad... Really sad to see what this world is coming to.

• I'm just as angry as you. Nobody can stop the safety dance.

Um... okay? https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/102695/game-of-thrones-season-6-leaked-footage Either I didn't see something, or trolling is now against forum guidelines...

• Damn, that's a shame. Not uncommon at all, unfortunately.

Smellmeh posted: »

This happened in my neighborhood a few months ago. Really sad... So i was watching TV in the morning when i heard a "BANG!". At first i t

• The worst part of city council meetings is seeing this corrupt, overpaid, bag-of-dicks dozing off and checking his phone for two hours.

Our esteemed city manager, Jim Chisholm

Dude, you get paid 130k a year, you could at least pretend to give a shit about your constituents. Yes, even the black and latino ones that you're afraid to make eye-contact with. No wonder this city's economy is stagnant.

I really want to pull a Piper (fallout 4 players know what I mean) and fuck with this guy's career.

• edited December 2015

yeah im going to wait until after christmas

WarpSpeed posted: »

Means you just gotta know only one more answer, and you'll pass it next time!

• edited December 2015

I've been trying to find this song for hours and i can't fucking find it please someone help
    starts at 5:01
    enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.