_______'s final words (Episode 3 spoilers)

Has everyone completely forgotton Magnus' final words to Soren?

"Hey... At least I finally got to be a real hero, right?"

Judging by this, I think that the order never killed the Ender Dragon, and that they just made the whole thing up. They kicked out Ivor because he was going to tell people, so Ivor made The Wither when Gabriel was at Endercon to prove that it was all fake and that he isn't really a warrior.

What do you guys think? Also, does Ellegaard say the same thing if you take her armor? I haven't replayed it yet to check.

Comments

• Yes, or maybe they just feel so happy to have helped kill a real danger that even if they are dying they feels good. Cause the Ender Dragon is not a real danger as it just stay in The End. Maybe Ivor was just kicked cause he tried to kill Gabriel? "Only time will tell..."

• Yes, Ellegaard says the same thing. Something is definitely up.

But the dragon was killed, one way or another. Jesse and Co. passed by the portal that spawns when the dragon is killed when going after Soren. And the Dragon Egg wasn't on the top of it, so someone took it (or tried to and it teleported away). I am very curious about what actually happened.

• This sounds ridiculous but... What if Soren tried to train it, and it worked, but something eventually went wrong and that's why Soren has an obession with trying to train endermen...

Probably not actually

Abeille posted: »

Yes, Ellegaard says the same thing. Something is definitely up. But the dragon was killed, one way or another. Jesse and Co. passed by th

• There are yet so many things to discover, but you have a point here. I kinda thought of this too, but still, I can't really say much about it. Again, because there are too many undiscovered things (and these are the things that keep the story interesting for me). And yes, Ellegaard does say the same thing, if you take her armor.

• edited November 2015

It can be something along these lines, yeah. Maybe what "went wrong" was Ivor's fault, and that's why he got kicked from the group.

Soren might have tried to hatch the Dragon Egg with the objective of eventually training it, too, instead of trying to train the actual dragon, but then Ivor stole the egg to try to use it as an ingredient for alchemy or something? I don't know, I really like that crazy old man and I think he is the victim of all of this because of how he complains that people want him for his stuff and not for himself. I'm looking forward to Ivor and Soren's confrontation on the next episode and I swear I'm punching Ivor in the face again if he upsets Soren.

ItsMatty24 posted: »

This sounds ridiculous but... What if Soren tried to train it, and it worked, but something eventually went wrong and that's why Soren has an obession with trying to train endermen... Probably not actually

• I think that Ivor is going to be the actual hero in all of this, he released the wither, sure. But he never intended to let it get too bad, we messed it up for him and if anything it seems like he's trying to stop it.

PyroLife posted: »

There are yet so many things to discover, but you have a point here. I kinda thought of this too, but still, I can't really say much about i

• Did... Did this just turn into an Ivor x Soren thread for a second? Shudders

It can be something along these lines, yeah. Maybe what "went wrong" was Ivor's fault, and that's why he got kicked from the group. Soren

• I think Ivor killed it by himself and the Order took the credit, which is why Ivor swears revenge

• Maybe they did make the whole thing up, or maybe not. Which is another reason why i can't wait for episode 4!

• ...OOOOOOOHHHHHHH...

...That explains some things, but not other things, and yet...

...OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH...

...Anyway, yeah, she says the same thing. Fantastic theory!

• It makes sense for Magnus as IMO blowing things up isn't being a hero, whereas making a sacrifice is.

But Ellegaard though...

• Not sure if anyone kills an enderdragon with Redstone given how it destroys blocks by touching them.

It makes sense for Magnus as IMO blowing things up isn't being a hero, whereas making a sacrifice is. But Ellegaard though...

• What if... Ender Dragon /VS/ Wither Storm?

Yes, Ellegaard says the same thing. Something is definitely up. But the dragon was killed, one way or another. Jesse and Co. passed by th

• Yeeeaaah I would totally love to see it...

MimoDX2 posted: »

What if... Ender Dragon /VS/ Wither Storm?

• Perhaps Ivor endangered them in his attempts to help defeat the Ender Dragon, which led to the group disowning him and facing the Ender Dragon alone, perhaps they didn't ever feel like a Hero inside because they chose not to give any credit to Ivor? We don't know Ivor's relationship with Soren, also as for the releasing the Wither thing, it seemed more like a chance to prove he was a Hero and Gabriel wasn't, even though Gabriel could've easily died and tried to fight the Wither, I don't think a fake hero would've risked his life to save several people, perhaps Ellegard and Magnus were the ones who didn't really do anything? We don't really know right now.

• Yes... Please... Want

MimoDX2 posted: »

What if... Ender Dragon /VS/ Wither Storm?

• Ok but we know that Ivor did help defeat the dragon but was erased for a certain reason and we can only guess at why all we know is it happened after the slaying of the ender dragon, I think credit is involved because Gabriel is the one on the head of the ender dragon really cheering it up, taking the most credit maybe, and Ivor didn't like it but then Ivor says about telling some real story? I feel like the order just took credit for Ivor's deeds, when Magnus/ Ellegaard speak about getting to be a real hero it obviously means that they have never really done any heroic acts but are heroes, examples are of you save Petra and go after Ellegaard she says "nothing and no one has ever beaten Gabriel before!" Also if Magnus is considered a legend he is obviously good and if everyone wants to be Ellegard's protege so much she has obviously demonstrated superior smarts over the others of Redstonia and Soren's architecture just speaks for itself in episode 2 and 3

• yes...yes it did .-.

Did... Did this just turn into an Ivor x Soren thread for a second? Shudders

• yes but he wouldnt even accept help, and if he rlly wanted to leave during episode 2, couldnt he have just walked passed us while invisible?

I think that Ivor is going to be the actual hero in all of this, he released the wither, sure. But he never intended to let it get too bad, we messed it up for him and if anything it seems like he's trying to stop it.

• The same thought crossed my mind. Something is not right about their legend. Plus the intro narrator was talking about these stories always end up wrong.

• Maybe Ivor got the wither sickness before they kicked him out of the order (from somewhere else and not his monster obviously). The skin under his eyes is kinda weird... Maybe he did some bad things before he joined the order, or after he got amnesia, he also helped them to kill the dragon, but it was too late for him and he endend up forgetting nearly everything. Perhaps he didn't want the order to get a bad reputation so he told the other members to forget about him and erase him from the legends. Maybe he was a good guy, but something bad happened and for the order's sake the legends only mentioned 4 members.

I really don't know... I'm hoping he turns out to be a good guy, a hero, but there's a chance that he's just a coward traitor.

• We were blocking the exit so he woudk have to get through you and Gabriel/Petra

• edited November 2015

I think the order wanted to kill the ender dragon and take the egg, the order (Ivor included) stayed the ender dragon and took the egg and the order tried to rain the new dragon to protect the land which must be why in the temple the book says "ensuring that peace and prosperity will rein forever) because even if the members of the order eventually died the dragon would still be around, I'm guessing Ivor did something revolving around the ender dragon and ruined the orders plans leading to him being erased from legends and kicked from the group

• :| look at the gap between Petra/Gabriel and the door when he turns invised...I think he coulda walked past with a bit more extra room to spare LOL

• eyebrow raises okay thenn...

Tohabath posted: »

...OOOOOOOHHHHHHH... ...That explains some things, but not other things, and yet... ...OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH... ...Anyway, yeah, she says the same thing. Fantastic theory!

• gigantic robot o3o

Not sure if anyone kills an enderdragon with Redstone given how it destroys blocks by touching them.

• I suppose but an invisible potion doesn't make you silent, especially if you have Gabriel in your playthrough even with the wither sickness he is still the greatest warrior ever, an example is if you save Petra and go after Ellegaard if Petra says that the wither storm got Gabriel Ellegaard will reply saying "this really is serious, I've never known anything to beat Gabriel" the guys is undefeated until the fight with Ivor

• um..their finale words is dont leave anybody behind.

• HOW DIDN'T I REALIZED THIS? YOU ARE A GENIUS!

• Some of his final words, not final sentence

um..their finale words is dont leave anybody behind.

• Just hadn't thought of it like that before. :)

starlagirl posted: »

eyebrow raises okay thenn...

• IKR

HOW DIDN'T I REALIZED THIS? YOU ARE A GENIUS!

• um..no his/her final sentence IS Don't leave anybody behind watch a lets play.

Some of his final words, not final sentence

• Everything someone says on their deathbed is "their last words".

This thread is talking about some of Ellegaard/Magnus last words. You are talking about their very last sentence.

um..no his/her final sentence IS Don't leave anybody behind watch a lets play.

• edited December 2015

Good Point However:
    Flashback
    http://cdn.telltalegames.com/files/blogs/2015-12-11/OrderOfTheStoneFlashback-1024px.jpg it says "Flashback" so actually it is all real....

But judging by what Ivor and Mangus said
    "Sorry they had to learn the truth this way" and "At least I got a chance of a being a real hero right?"

But then Gabriel_Warrior stated this which I agree with:

Ok but we know that Ivor did help defeat the dragon but was erased for a certain reason and we can only guess at why all we know is it happened after the slaying of the ender dragon, I think credit is involved because Gabriel is the one on the head of the ender dragon really cheering it up, taking the most credit maybe, and Ivor didn't like it but then Ivor says about telling some real story? I feel like the order just took credit for Ivor's deeds, when Magnus/ Ellegaard speak about getting to be a real hero it obviously means that they have never really done any heroic acts but are heroes, examples are of you save Petra and go after Ellegaard she says "nothing and no one has ever beaten Gabriel before!" Also if Magnus is considered a legend he is obviously good and if everyone wants to be Ellegard's protege so much she has obviously demonstrated superior smarts over the others of Redstonia and Soren's architecture just speaks for itself in episode 2 and 3

I think the order wanted to kill the ender dragon and take the egg, the order (Ivor included) stayed the ender dragon and took the egg and the order tried to rain the new dragon to protect the land which must be why in the temple the book says "ensuring that peace and prosperity will rein forever) because even if the members of the order eventually died the dragon would still be around, I'm guessing Ivor did something revolving around the ender dragon and ruined the orders plans leading to him being erased from legends and kicked from the group

The flash back could be seeing on what really happened at the dragon fight

• I was really just speculating but I didn't realize I was playing psychic too!

Nice to see what I imagined coming to life how I picture it so far

Good Point However: http://cdn.telltalegames.com/files/blogs/2015-12-11/OrderOfTheStoneFlashback-1024px.jpg it says "Flashback" so actual

• oh, wow i am uneducated

Everything someone says on their deathbed is "their last words". This thread is talking about some of Ellegaard/Magnus last words. You are talking about their very last sentence.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.