minecraft story mode in the game book

you guys can make a book of minecraft Story Mode ?! as the game ?!

Comments

• What? You mean a Novel based on Story Mode? I mean I guess that could happen.

• It would be cool you had to book told the story in the game

• Well, there are many choises in the game, so if you want to make a book, you could only retell it with your own choises you liked. And some people might disagree with your choises. So I don't really think that would actually work... But the idea is cool. I actually started making my book a few weeks earlier, which was based on my playthrough. I send some parts of it to my friend and she really loved it. (she's not a minecraft fan at all)

• I could imagine a book of it when you have to flip pages to find your choice's consequences. There are these adventure books where you needed a dice, a paper (or you wrote stuff in the book) and a pencil, and the book gave you three options, like:

• fight the monster

• open the door

• touch the pig

and if you picked "touching the pig" (I know ya did) you had to find the 5th page. I can imagine the same with something similiar.

PyroLife posted: »

Well, there are many choises in the game, so if you want to make a book, you could only retell it with your own choises you liked. And some

• Yeah I guess you coudk with the major choices but it would be freaking triple the size of a Harry Potter book

Sign in to comment in this discussion.