Gabriel? Or Petra?

Who saved Gabriel from the Witherstorm in Episode 1? Or who saved Petra?

Comments

• Welcome to the forums SirNacho! You might have joined in March of 2014, but this is your first post, so it still counts.

I saved Gabriel, and I'm glad because it added some new depth between him and Ivor, Soren, and I reunited the Order.

• I saved Gabriel too, now taht episode 3 is out the game is so much better with him along the way, having Petra with the lost memory seems more like a story too me

• I saved Petra, but Episode 3 refuses to admit it -- it's pretending that I rescued Gabriel instead. So I'm not playing episode 3 until that's fixed.

• edited November 2015

Who's..."Gabriel"?

Does Gabriel also get sick?

• Im pretty sure theres already a thread about this, but no matter i guess.

I saved Petra of course.

• i saved gabriel

• edited November 2015

I thought you could only save Petra at the time since on old gen it appears the little circles to tell where you click aren't as vibrant as they are on next gen/pc

• Petra, it just felt right

• petra coz you know her way longer then Gabriel.

• Are you sure you're in the save file with Petra on it?

Miral posted: »

I saved Petra, but Episode 3 refuses to admit it -- it's pretending that I rescued Gabriel instead. So I'm not playing episode 3 until that's fixed.

• I saved Petra. She's one of my best friends.

• They put more character into Petra, however, Gabriel is apart of the Order of the Stone, it's a pretty tough decision so I had two Saves :3

• Petra, since I still count on some Petra X Jesse :3

• Gabriel, I like his character and you get a scene of the order together again at the end of episode 3

• Yes, I'm sure. I even went back and replayed the last chapter of episode 2 and Petra was still in it. But then immediately continuing to episode 3, and boom, Gabriel.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Are you sure you're in the save file with Petra on it?

• I love Gabriel, his character is really funny and he's a true warrior, I'm glad my stepson wanted me to save him in our first save file, Gabe is fantastic. Don't get me wrong, I love Petra too, and I actually ship Jetra so that's a bonus (and I have 2 other save files where she's with us as the sick one), but I like Gaberrior more than her for a reason.

• I like Gabe better too. I love when he says he looks terribly handsome :P

MarteenPyro posted: »

I love Gabriel, his character is really funny and he's a true warrior, I'm glad my stepson wanted me to save him in our first save file, Gab

• Or the way he says, the scientific word for a thing he slipped on is poop.

Abeille posted: »

I like Gabe better too. I love when he says he looks terribly handsome :P

• Ah-hah! Humor!

MarteenPyro posted: »

Or the way he says, the scientific word for a thing he slipped on is poop.

• two saves

pun intended?

prink34320 posted: »

They put more character into Petra, however, Gabriel is apart of the Order of the Stone, it's a pretty tough decision so I had two Saves

• I didn't even notice what I did there lol good eye!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

two saves pun intended?

• Gabriel. I'm glad I saved him, I like his character.

(Besides, I wanted to reunite the Order of the Stone.)

• Yeah but sadly they are only reunited for a few minutes then Magnus/ Ellegaard has to die

RhysAndLee posted: »

Gabriel. I'm glad I saved him, I like his character. (Besides, I wanted to reunite the Order of the Stone.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.