Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• I can´t. The same problem again.
    Okey, i,m going to make a video doing all that the answer says and i´m going to send to Telltale. Annoying, perfect to describe this.

• So am i, in the UK, and yeah, it still doesnt work! am soo upset!! xc

MouseyBrown posted: »

still doesn't work for us on PS3 - we are in the UK

• Ok, Thanks, i got the email too.

GamerPro18 posted: »

I can´t. The same problem again. Okey, i,m going to make a video doing all that the answer says and i´m going to send to Telltale. Annoying, perfect to describe this.

• Yep, we've done everything as above too, very carefully. Only notification we get is for episode 2 but my son has already downloaded and played Episode 2! I think in future we will not be buying a season pass all in one go - even though it seemed the simplest way at the time. Sigh.

• Exactlyy same! Next time am gonna buy digital download.

MouseyBrown posted: »

Yep, we've done everything as above too, very carefully. Only notification we get is for episode 2 but my son has already downloaded and pla

• This is getting ridiculous. Still the same problem.
    Five days, FIVE, have past since official launch date for EU PS3 Network and still no solution?!
    And no public apology?! No public acknowledgement of the problem, not even a tweet or something?!
    What about those who, unaware of this problem, trusting the claims you can find on this very site that episode 3 is available to download since the 25th of November on the PS3 Network, head out to a nearby shop to buy the retail Season Pass just to find it's not working?!
    This is unacceptable. Telltale really needs to take responsibility and announce that episode 3 is not available for EU retail Season Pass owners. If they do not, they are willingly and knowingly deceiving prospective buyers.

• Yeah, in the UK, its gonna be a week in a few hours, it wasnt even this bad for episode 2! I think that episode 4 should be realised eary for ps3 when it comes out, am really pissed off.

cavok4x posted: »

This is getting ridiculous. Still the same problem. Five days, FIVE, have past since official launch date for EU PS3 Network and still no s

• Still not working in the u.k
    This is getting silly now,nearly a week without the game playing.
    The lack of response from Telltale is really poor,every day im having to tell my 8 yr old son that the game will still not download.
    Dont think i will be purchasing a season pass in the future.

• no he podido bajar el episodio 3 desde mi dispositivo android. sale el eror: error al descargar el contenido

michyxox posted: »

Hi it would be better if you spoke in Wnglish so everyone understands you

• I could not download the episode 3 from my android device. get the eror: error downloading content

Franklinh2 posted: »

no he podido bajar el episodio 3 desde mi dispositivo android. sale el eror: error al descargar el contenido

• What are you playing on?

Dor1973 posted: »

Still not working in the u.k This is getting silly now,nearly a week without the game playing. The lack of response from Telltale is reall

• Ps3

Smellmeh posted: »

What are you playing on?

• Same here :/

What are you playing on?

• They sent me an email saying that it should definatly work now, i'll check after school or in a few mins.

Ps3

• Ive had the e-mail saying it should now download,but its still doing exactly the same for me.
    I try and download abd get the dreaded 4 white lines and nothing happens.
    Beyond a joke now.

Same here

• Yup, same. They should test it on a REAL PS3 in the UK. So that they see what we mean. Am gonna take the disc out, restart my play station, and take it downstairs then switch it on, place the disc back, check for update, and am expecting for nothing to happen.

Ive had the e-mail saying it should now download,but its still doing exactly the same for me. I try and download abd get the dreaded 4 white lines and nothing happens. Beyond a joke now.

• Ive sent ANOTHER e-mail telling them that it still wont download.
    I await the latest response.

Yup, same. They should test it on a REAL PS3 in the UK. So that they see what we mean. Am gonna take the disc out, restart my play station,

• ok, maybe send some pictures, or a video of how you try to do it all together but it wont work! That would be evidence!

Ive sent ANOTHER e-mail telling them that it still wont download. I await the latest response.

• I got this from telltale but it didn't work for me, maybe because I have the Disk version of the game.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of an issue where Episode 3 is not downloading for Season Pass owners, and are currently working with Sony on resolving this issue.

As a possible workaround, we recommend try opening the PlayStation Store on your PS3 and doing a search for 'Minecraft Story Mode'. In the results, you should see the PS3 version of 'Episode 3: The Last Place You Look', and you should be able to download and install it for Free as you own the Season Pass for the game.

We hope to have more information on a resolution in the near future, and we thank you for your patience.

• Why isn't someone from Telltale in this thread helping!? Sending out emails but not actively taking part in a forum thread from their own website!? Seriously this is utterly ridiculous

• Surely Telltale should make this episode free on ps3 now?
    Once again i have tried downloading via the season pass disc but still not working.
    When i try and download via PS store it wants to charge me £4.99 even tho i have season pass.
    Once again when my son finishes school i will have to tell him its still not working.
    Very poor.

• Exactly! This is so stupid! Urgh! am really getting pissed off now :/

Surely Telltale should make this episode free on ps3 now? Once again i have tried downloading via the season pass disc but still not workin

Surely Telltale should make this episode free on ps3 now? Once again i have tried downloading via the season pass disc but still not workin

• Ok, so I sent tell tale another email with the exactly detailed things that dont worked, i also suggested that they try the update on a PS3 actually IN Europe. so yeah... lets see what happens..

• Has anyone else encountered the glitch where Jessie's face stays black after taking off the enderman mask?

• Um, idk yet coz i dont have the episode, but what console do you have? xD

gijoe528 posted: »

Has anyone else encountered the glitch where Jessie's face stays black after taking off the enderman mask?

• I have the same problems like the others.

Still having download issue. Ingame it is availabe (payed but not downloaded). After clicking ep3 the psn store opens. After clicking download there is a blank page with four horizontal lines and a close button. The close button leads you back to the Game. PS3 EU. Last try today 21:00h.. Also with different ps3 accounts. Pleas fix it.

since 25 nov 2015

they told my that:
    Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of an issue where Episode 3 is not downloading for Season Pass owners, and are currently working with Sony on resolving this issue.

As a possible workaround, we recommend try opening the PlayStation Store on your PS3 and doing a search for 'Minecraft Story Mode'. In the results, you should see the PS3 version of 'Episode 3: The Last Place You Look', and you should be able to download and install it for Free as you own the Season Pass for the game.

We hope to have more information on a resolution in the near future, and we thank you for your patience.

Thank you,
    Mike

but the download isn't free, its for 5,99 euro and i have the season pass!
    this problem is very annoying. i hope they solve the problem fast.
    i see only ps3 players have the problem. lets hope they solve the problem fast

greetings
    Supermaxiking

• This is all the harder to put up with when Episode 2 for EU PS3 owners was also a complete mess upon release where it was just left off the scheduled release date and came out a week later.

I've contacted Patrick Klepek of Kotaku, he is aware of the issue but may not make a story but frankly the lack of customer support on this issue and the fact this has happened two episodes running for SEASON PASS owners then I think it's worth the story.

I have the same problems like the others. Still having download issue. Ingame it is availabe (payed but not downloaded). After clicking e

• That's because they already use the Support Center to help people with their issues. The forums are mainly for people to discuss the game.

[Moderators are only volunteers; not staff members]

BlaizeV posted: »

Why isn't someone from Telltale in this thread helping!? Sending out emails but not actively taking part in a forum thread from their own website!? Seriously this is utterly ridiculous

• PS3 but it clears up after a few scenes, so it's all good.

Um, idk yet coz i dont have the episode, but what console do you have? xD

• thats all so stupid!
    lets wait until episode 4 comes out. maybe it works then

• What are you playing on?

thats all so stupid! lets wait until episode 4 comes out. maybe it works then

• Just had my daily attempt at downloading episode 3.
    Once again,it fails.
    Really wish id not purchased the season pass.
    The lack of communication is terrible.

• Urgh, so annoying :/ I'll go try soon too.

Just had my daily attempt at downloading episode 3. Once again,it fails. Really wish id not purchased the season pass. The lack of communication is terrible.

• Yup, nothing happened, same result, not working :/

Just had my daily attempt at downloading episode 3. Once again,it fails. Really wish id not purchased the season pass. The lack of communication is terrible.

• PS3

What are you playing on?

• Same here :/

PS3

• either they (sony) want us to switch to ps4 or microsoft paid teeltale a hell lot of money to screw up some playstation folks. telltale should update their infos on whats going on.. but wait - why they should lie on us...? ;)

• omg ikr! but 1. i cant buy PS4 coz my mum thiks its the exact same thing, and 2. My computer doesn't work at all, so i cant play my sims 4 anyway, so yeah

cazzzman posted: »

either they (sony) want us to switch to ps4 or microsoft paid teeltale a hell lot of money to screw up some playstation folks. telltale should update their infos on whats going on.. but wait - why they should lie on us...?

• Oh ok. Then thats why. I don't know why Telltale is taking so long to release it on PS3/PS4. But im sure there is a reason. I hope you and playstation owners will be able to play episode 3 soon. :)

PS3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.