This is all...

Axel's fault, if he never wanted to steal the potion or asked Jesse to do it, all this would never have happened.

Comments

• Would that potion really have worked? Forgive my ignorance. Or were they doomed from the start? Creating the beast was just a bad idea from a very desperate man.

• Nope. Is Ivor's fault for even having the idea to make that stupid monster.

• It's Gabriel's fault for driving Ivor to create the monster.

• edited December 2015

It is one of these cases when a bunch of bad ideas and mistakes resulted on a really bad thing, and that only one of these things not happening could have stopped or at least delayed it.

Petra helping Ivor create it by getting him a Wither Skull (for the record, I don't blame her for that, as he could have gotten someone else to do the job instead, but it was one of the things that contributed to the mess we are in).

Axel (or Jesse) stealing the potion.

The whole Order of the Stone kicking Ivor out (we still don't know why they did that, but depending on the reason, he might not have deserved it).

Gabriel not tackling Ivor when he was clearly going to activate a lever just behind him.

And, of course, Ivor's stupid idea to create a monster like that in the middle of a full convention just to take revenge on Gabriel.

• Interesting observation. I love it!

Abeille posted: »

It is one of these cases when a bunch of bad ideas and mistakes resulted on a really bad thing, and that only one of these things not happen

• It's a combination of Axel/Jesse's fault depending on who takes the potion.

Ivor's fault for performing the stunt.

And Petra's fault for not being more skeptical about if she should actually trade with Ivor in the first place.

• So basically its MY (Jesse's) fault LOL, but its actually Ivor's fault coz if he didnt plan any of this the whole world would be normal xDD

It's a combination of Axel/Jesse's fault depending on who takes the potion. Ivor's fault for performing the stunt. And Petra's fault for not being more skeptical about if she should actually trade with Ivor in the first place.

• No, it's The Order of the Stone's fault, considering what we know so far. We can't do other than speculate, but seems kind of being an asshole to not have Ivor in the history books.

• This reminds me of that thread that said Lee died because of Omid

• If only that walnut hadn't have injured his leg from getting determinantly shoved off my Lee, then Pete could have been alive!

• Ivor made a monster he could CONTROL, so technically it is Axel's fault for fucking everything up.

Smellmeh posted: »

Nope. Is Ivor's fault for even having the idea to make that stupid monster.

• I dont know why Petra ever wanted to get the skull for one diamond, if you ask Petra how much a wither skull is worth she replies saying she deserves more, anyway great points above guys

• No, It's his parents' fault. You know why.

• that shade :o

No, It's his parents' fault. You know why.

• Ivor still should not have created the monster because he knew it was dangerous and he went with it anyway.

Ivor made a monster he could CONTROL, so technically it is Axel's fault for fucking everything up.

• Well in my story JESSE steals the potion so yeah ;))

Ivor made a monster he could CONTROL, so technically it is Axel's fault for fucking everything up.

• Now, tell me, did Axel create that monster? Would the potion even work? How does Ivor even know it would? Did he create the whiterstorm before? It's still Ivor's fault.

• edited December 2015

Yeah he didn't know the potion actually worked, when I hit the witherstorm and it was covering I thought cant the liquid seap through, won't it just drip to the command block?

AronDracula posted: »

Now, tell me, did Axel create that monster? Would the potion even work? How does Ivor even know it would? Did he create the whiterstorm before? It's still Ivor's fault.

• It would definitely have worked. Would Ivor be so dumb to have gotten himself killed along with the rest? No.

Now, tell me, did Axel create that monster? Would the potion even work? How does Ivor even know it would? Did he create the whiterstorm before? It's still Ivor's fault.

• I think the blame should be The Order, Ivor was kicked for a reason.

It would definitely have worked. Would Ivor be so dumb to have gotten himself killed along with the rest? No.

• Unknown reason, I bet episode 4 will reveal the answers to a lot questions, sorta an info night

I think the blame should be The Order, Ivor was kicked for a reason.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.