Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• for EU users it might....

okay, i'll stop

Poogers555 posted: »

I honestly wish it could be. It be amazing if it came out that day

• Thread: When does episode 4 come out?

This is a really fun game and I can't wait for episode 4. But when does it come out? Can't wait and please comment on when u think it will come out!!

• January, or February.

• its never coming out ever

• enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

for EU users it might.... okay, i'll stop

its never coming out ever

• im actually am never playing Episode 3 again...it disturbed me with how I saw 'Petra' after the fight shivers

Pipas posted: »

Soo, I finally got around to play this game and to be honest I was pretty impressed. While the first two episodes were okay-ish, the third o

• That's the spirit!

• Is been a while since Telltale posted any tweets...Telltale? You still alive?

• Job said that he was going to take a break for the rest of the week (the previous week). But now he said that the break is over.

Smellmeh posted: »

Is been a while since Telltale posted any tweets...Telltale? You still alive?

• I think Telltale's next big focus is going to be on their Michonne miniseries premiering (likely in the middle of December). If I had to take an educated guess (keeping in mind that moderators are only volunteers and fellow fans), I would guess that we could expect news of Episode 4 in early January, as well as the episode 4 release coming shortly after.

With the Holidays (Thanksgiving/Christmas breaks) slowing things down and Michonne taking some of Telltale's focus this month, I can see Episode 4 coming early into next year. I wouldn't expect as quick of a release, although I'd be happy to be proven wrong. :P

Is been a while since Telltale posted any tweets...Telltale? You still alive?

• True. So Telltale is now gonna go back to their normal releasing time, which is 2 months. But at least The Walking Dead fans will be getting an episode finally since they have been waiting for a while now.

I think Telltale's next big focus is going to be on their Michonne miniseries premiering (likely in the middle of December). If I had to tak

• I'd say closer to a month and a half, if not a little under that.

I can also see Episode 5 potentially having a somewhat quick release since the Holidays won't slow things down anymore for that episode.

True. So Telltale is now gonna go back to their normal releasing time, which is 2 months. But at least The Walking Dead fans will be getting an episode finally since they have been waiting for a while now.

• Thread: Minecraft Story Mode

is the release date of Season 1 Episode 4 a sign that Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 will be in Late 2016 or early 2017 ?

• Season 2 of Minecraft: Story Mode has not been confirmed or even hinted at. As far as we know, Telltale is only working on one Season of Minecraft.

Pikachu2512 posted: »

Thread: Minecraft Story Mode is the release date of Season 1 Episode 4 a sign that Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 will be in Late 2016 or early 2017 ?

• Ugh, man. I never expected to be so intrigued by this series... I didn't buy the season pass for that same reason.

But now, I just want news. It's been a week... C'mon Telltale, you aren't dead are you?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

We usually don't get news this early after an episode. Minecraft has been a bit of an exception, but even so, I think it will be a little while in this episode's case. It's only been six days since the last episode, and this time around we had Thanksgiving break after the episode came out and we're currently waiting on Michonne news, so it makes sense we aren't getting news as early as we did for the earlier episodes.

AChicken posted: »

Ugh, man. I never expected to be so intrigued by this series... I didn't buy the season pass for that same reason. But now, I just want news. It's been a week... C'mon Telltale, you aren't dead are you?

• It's been a week...

you dont know the struggle

Ugh, man. I never expected to be so intrigued by this series... I didn't buy the season pass for that same reason. But now, I just want news. It's been a week... C'mon Telltale, you aren't dead are you?

• The normal wait for episodes is 2 months.

• I hope episode 4 comes out soon!

• @Smellmeh But you aren't a Walking Dead fan. lol

True. So Telltale is now gonna go back to their normal releasing time, which is 2 months. But at least The Walking Dead fans will be getting an episode finally since they have been waiting for a while now.

• It isn't 2 months, you only wait 2-3 months for the second episode, the rest takes about 1-1 and a half months.

The normal wait for episodes is 2 months.

• you only wait 2-3 months for the second episode, the rest takes about 1-1 and a half months.

Not entirely accurate.

It isn't 2 months, you only wait 2-3 months for the second episode, the rest takes about 1-1 and a half months.

• My guess is your from the GOT forums.

• It will......"Soon."

jechojoshua posted: »

I hope episode 4 comes out soon!

• Wolf and Borderlands fans also had a four month wait at one period, actually.

My guess is your from the GOT forums.

• edited December 2015

Oh alright. Im fine if we have to wait 2 months, but wait another 2 months...I might be dead by then. :P

Wolf and Borderlands fans also had a four month wait at one period, actually.

• Who says im not? I played both seasons. :P

@Smellmeh But you aren't a Walking Dead fan. lol

• Thread: Love All The (Ep)

So I Was Wondering When Will The Game Makers Release The New (Ep) Like At least In What Year 2015 Or 2016

Thanks,
    Ps,I Am New Here

• This Is About Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 4 Thanks

• Early 2016 is very likely when Episode 4 will be released, since Telltale will be releasing Michonne and taking a couple week break before Christmas, so I don't think they'll have time to release another episode before this year ends.

• edited December 2015

Gee, TANKS a lot

• edited December 2015

Does achievements count as news?

EDIT: Ok never mind. :P

• :)

Does achievements count as news? EDIT: Ok never mind. :P

• If they recently appeared on steam, yes.

• Thats why i said never mind. :P

If they recently appeared on steam, yes.

• If they've recently appeared, that could potentially be a good sign. However, I'll wait until we get more news before getting carried away.

• But when they are put on Steam that means the Episode is near.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.