Is there a way to Destroy the Command Block

In the end of Episode 3 of Minecraft: Story Mode, the wither storm came back to life after Jesse found out that the Command Block wasn't destroyed. Now, the wither storm broke apart into 3 of them. Do you think there's another way to destroy the Command Block?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure there is.

• Yes anything can be killed but it wont happen until the final battle in episode 5.

• Are there 3 command blocks now, I wonder? Im sure there's not, but we got 3 monsters. Are they controlled by the one command block? That's seems crazy, but wth, it's minecraft.

• I was kind of disappointed with the three monsters. I was really hoping we'd get that giant cloud thing like in the picture for episode 4.

• edited December 2015

No, there is no way.

We are all doomed. The three Witherstorms are going to consume the entire server. I mean, the entire world.

DOOMED

• Diamond Pickaxe perhaps? I've never placed a Command Block in actual Minecraft. So I can't quite make a pun here.

• Or won't we?

I was kind of disappointed with the three monsters. I was really hoping we'd get that giant cloud thing like in the picture for episode 4.

• Has anyone tested if the Enderdragon could destroy a command block.

I mean, that thing is obviously dead, but I would like to know,

• Command Blocks are unbreakable in Minecraft.

Diamond Pickaxe perhaps? I've never placed a Command Block in actual Minecraft. So I can't quite make a pun here.

• Shitbaskets.

Command Blocks are unbreakable in Minecraft.

• In normal minecraft, no. Even the ender dragon cannot destroy a command block. You have to enable cheats or go into creative to destroy it. However, "nothing built can last forever". In minecraft story mode there are ways to destroy it.

• Is it possible to make a witherstorm in minecraft?

Diamond Pickaxe perhaps? I've never placed a Command Block in actual Minecraft. So I can't quite make a pun here.

• Not on the Vannila Minecraft (Without Mods), but there's a guy who made a Minecraft Story Mode mod where there is the Wither Storm, but it really needs a LOT of effort.

Is it possible to make a witherstorm in minecraft?

• NOOOOOO!!!

Run for your lives!

enter image description here

Abeille posted: »

No, there is no way. We are all doomed. The three Witherstorms are going to consume the entire server. I mean, the entire world. DOOMED

• Not that I know of, no.

Is it possible to make a witherstorm in minecraft?

• Nothing Built can last forever in minecraft storymode because mods

raxu361 posted: »

In normal minecraft, no. Even the ender dragon cannot destroy a command block. You have to enable cheats or go into creative to destroy it. However, "nothing built can last forever". In minecraft story mode there are ways to destroy it.

• I think we will search for Ivor, since he is the only one who knows how to destroy it.

• Lukas will ascend to creative mode.

• I creative mode

• anything can be killed

pffft, tell that to this guy

enter image description here

Yes anything can be killed but it wont happen until the final battle in episode 5.

• edited December 2015

I used that formulation intentionally just to see how many people will chatch the reference.

Deltino posted: »

anything can be killed pffft, tell that to this guy

• I don't know, I doubt he would know how to destroy the command block

I think we will search for Ivor, since he is the only one who knows how to destroy it.

• Or at least disable it, with that fancy potion we destroyed in episode 1.

I don't know, I doubt he would know how to destroy the command block

• Maybe they all grow 3 heads and grow into giant cloud things....? Because that would be cool and frustrating at the same time.

I was kind of disappointed with the three monsters. I was really hoping we'd get that giant cloud thing like in the picture for episode 4.

• Simple. Someone will go inside the witherstorm, log into the command block, delete all the code, and poof. Gone. (I think storymode takes place in a future update. That would explain a lot..and it's vanilla

• Now I can't stop thinking of this, just replaced with Lukas:

enter link description here

Skiba7671 posted: »

Lukas will ascend to creative mode.

• Still better than the actual ending :P

dojo32161 posted: »

Now I can't stop thinking of this, just replaced with Lukas: enter link description here

• No, they're attached to each other, if one of them goes very far away, he dies. But by the slide seems like they're again 3 in one, but now they look like a cloud lmao.

DoubleJump posted: »

Are there 3 command blocks now, I wonder? Im sure there's not, but we got 3 monsters. Are they controlled by the one command block? That's seems crazy, but wth, it's minecraft.

• Oh ok. At the end of ep. 3 it looked like they split into 3 seperate monsters. So I assumed they can just go anywhere separate from the others.

No, they're attached to each other, if one of them goes very far away, he dies. But by the slide seems like they're again 3 in one, but now they look like a cloud lmao.

• Someone needs to know how to kill the code

• Well, in episode one, Ivor had a potion. We could make another one.

• Maybe every time you kill it , it gets smaller so keep killing it and it also splits.

• Agar.io logic when you hit a virus?

• edited December 2015

Ya but the wither storm can block the potion, and there are 3 now. And i think that potion isn't easy to craft.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Well, in episode one, Ivor had a potion. We could make another one.

• edited December 2015

Nah, i don't think so, all the times we saw them reunited.In next time, screenshots etc.

DoubleJump posted: »

Oh ok. At the end of ep. 3 it looked like they split into 3 seperate monsters. So I assumed they can just go anywhere separate from the others.

• What I think will happen is that the wither storm is to follow JESSE into the farlands and since its so large it gets squished and the command block is exposed and finally the potion can be used

• also noting the fact its a giant monster with only one way in.... and thats being eaten ;/

Someone needs to know how to kill the code

• edited December 2015

10/10 (What did i just watch?)

dojo32161 posted: »

Now I can't stop thinking of this, just replaced with Lukas: enter link description here

• Eh still only one command block I reckon - I think if we destroy it then the others will die too.

Smellmeh posted: »

Ya but the wither storm can block the potion, and there are 3 now. And i think that potion isn't easy to craft.

• We just need more F-bombs

Flog61 posted: »

Eh still only one command block I reckon - I think if we destroy it then the others will die too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.