Minecraft Storymode/Lego Movie Ending

So for those who haven't watched the Lego movie LEGO MOVIE SPOILERS in the end the world is just in this kids imagination and the villain is his dad being obsessed over his Lego worldEND LEGO MOVIE SPOILERS so I am hoping to death minecraft storymode doesn't end in a similar way because I thought the ending to the Lego movie was horrible, I mean it would explain how there is super tnt and a modded wither which seems impossible to beat for the time being

Comments

• I do not think it will end like that. Nope

• Telltale has already confirmed the ending won't be meta.

• its not going to end like that confirmed by telltale

• It's definitely not going to end like that, but I don't know what you're talking about. The ending to the lego movie was amazing...

• I hated the ending, sorta ruined the movie it was actually ok

It's definitely not going to end like that, but I don't know what you're talking about. The ending to the lego movie was amazing...

• Thx for confirming it won't end like that, it woudk ruin a great game

• edited December 2015

I enjoyed the ending of the Lego Movie, but I'm glad that they're not using the same concept with this. I do kind of think it would've been fun to have the same sort of notifications as were used in the original Minecraft, like "Magnus left the game" or something.

It's definitely not going to end like that, but I don't know what you're talking about. The ending to the lego movie was amazing...

• Telltale actually full on said there wont be anything like that they said something like

"No, at the end you wont be seeing Will Ferrel"

• The ending to The Lego Movie just made it all the more fun and creative, it was very relatable and heartfelt as well.

• Yeah but I preferred there actually being some sorta Lego world instead of it being over the top unrealistic imagination

J-Master posted: »

The ending to The Lego Movie just made it all the more fun and creative, it was very relatable and heartfelt as well.

• Or is it? Emmet did move on his own in the "real world" at one point. ;P

Yeah but I preferred there actually being some sorta Lego world instead of it being over the top unrealistic imagination

• Isn't the fact that you are calling this the Lego Movie Ending and we all know what you're talking about kind of prove why this wouldn't work?

That would be a big sloppy rip off and TTG is more original than that... mostly :P

• Yeah but the kids obviously playing in the movie and his dad (omg his dad's will Ferrell) walking into the basement is enough to stop the kid imagining

Tohabath posted: »

Or is it? Emmet did move on his own in the "real world" at one point. ;P

• edited December 2015

I think the ending is actually a slight reference to The Magic Portal (), one of the first Legomations. There are connections made to reality, but nothing is ever fully established, creating a kind of "soft magic" with which the worlds are parallelled to make one of the main points of the story. Since the mechanics of this universe are almost never literal (like in Bill Waterson's Calvin and Hobbes comics, where it's all a matter of perspective), it adds to the sense of humor of the film rather than simply copping out with "it was all in the kid's head". Essentially, it's a twist that's handled with care to maintain the sense of wonder the film has captured so well. Anyhow, I hope MCSM finds a way to stick to it's roots while still establishing a point worthy of the series' caliber.

Yeah but the kids obviously playing in the movie and his dad (omg his dad's will Ferrell) walking into the basement is enough to stop the kid imagining

Sign in to comment in this discussion.