Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Out Now on PC/Mac/Xbox Live/PSN/iOS/Android, Coming Nov 26 for PS4 EU

Comments

• We just today, got an email off Mike it STILL does not work and if we go to the store it;s asking us to pay. So so annoying. Feel like taking it back to be honest. Will never do this again

• Am guessing he's saying that it works, even though it DOESN'T? :/ am really getting upset now, OMG!

MouseyBrown posted: »

We just today, got an email off Mike it STILL does not work and if we go to the store it;s asking us to pay. So so annoying. Feel like taking it back to be honest. Will never do this again

• nope doesnt work

johnj60uk posted: »

I got this from telltale but it didn't work for me, maybe because I have the Disk version of the game. I apologize for the inconvenien

• exactly :/

BoyMoonii posted: »

nope doesnt work

• Yep, says should work and if still having problems to go to the store where we can download it for free.............except we can't :/ :/ :/

michyxox posted: »

Am guessing he's saying that it works, even though it DOESN'T? am really getting upset now, OMG!

• It's still doesn't work. Very annoying. Since 24 nov. Good Job!
    Why does it work on PS4 and not on PS3?
    Where is the different?
    This is a very big prank!

• Yeah wants me to pay £4.99 for episode 3 having already purchased the season pass.
    Total disaster.

• I know why!! Its coz they want us to spend over 300 pounds (in the uk) or 400 euros!!!! To buy the PS4 and then the game AGAIN!! Well Played Tell Tale and Sony, WELL. PLAYED.

It's still doesn't work. Very annoying. Since 24 nov. Good Job! Why does it work on PS4 and not on PS3? Where is the different? This is a very big prank!

• mhm :/ They shouldn't expect me to buy PS4 coz am NOT DOING ITTTTTT

Dor1973 posted: »

Yeah wants me to pay £4.99 for episode 3 having already purchased the season pass. Total disaster.

• Yes, mike does say me "open the playstation store, there you can buy it for free". but this is a lie! its for 4,99.
    i will wait until episode 4 comes out. maybe the problem is solved then.
    if it still doesnt work, i will give it back to the shop.

Dor1973 posted: »

Yeah wants me to pay £4.99 for episode 3 having already purchased the season pass. Total disaster.

• i will never buy a season pass game for ps3. because its a big fraud

I know why!! Its coz they want us to spend over 300 pounds (in the uk) or 400 euros!!!! To buy the PS4 and then the game AGAIN!! Well Played Tell Tale and Sony, WELL. PLAYED.

• yeah, i bought mine from ebay so i cant give it back lol xD but still, its been OVER a week its really silly. Episode 4 should be out before or after Christmas, just depends xD

Yes, mike does say me "open the playstation store, there you can buy it for free". but this is a lie! its for 4,99. i will wait until episode 4 comes out. maybe the problem is solved then. if it still doesnt work, i will give it back to the shop.

• This doesn't matter michyxox, maybe also we can't play episode 4 and who knows, episode 5. This is for laught... Very bad.

• Hm, your right, sorry :/ If we cant download episode 4 or 5 i will call them and send emails every day if how angry and pissed off i am, THAT would piss me off to the maximum

GamerPro18 posted: »

This doesn't matter michyxox, maybe also we can't play episode 4 and who knows, episode 5. This is for laught... Very bad.

• I'm, the same with everyone above me. I brought the season pass for the PS3 on Amazon.uk and I still haven't been able to download episode 3.
    I'm quite close to selling this game to Cex or a game shop called Reboot in my local town.

• I never get season passes for this reason. My apologies out to you EU people and if you've somehow resisted the youtube and twitch walkthroughs then bless your souls xD

• TELL TALE LOOK, IF YOU DONT FIX THIS BY NEXT WEEK TUESDAY,WHICH WILL BE TWO WEEKS AFTER ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE, I WILL REPORT YOU THAT YOU ARE WASTING OUR TIME AND SEND YOU EMAILS EVERYDAY ABOUT HOW NO, YOU DIDNT FIX EPISODE 3. IN PS3 IN EUROPE!!!! THIS IS EXTREMELY UNACCEPTABLE!! I AM SO ANGRY AND SO IS MY MUM??! AM GUESSING YOU WANT US TO PAY FOR PS4 RIGHT??? THATS ALL.

• So it now says just purchased and coming soon, So hopefully Telltale are Finally fixing this. I have been totally burned on these Season Pass Discs though. For this to happen with both Episode 2 and 3 is inexcusable. For Telltale to not publicly acknowledge the problem is also inexcusable.

• yeah... I got the same message a few days ago, but nothing.
    I just tried removing game data again and reinstalling, no joy.

BlaizeV posted: »

So it now says just purchased and coming soon, So hopefully Telltale are Finally fixing this. I have been totally burned on these Season Pas

• Still no luck? :/ Am gonna check for myself in a bit

cavok4x posted: »

yeah... I got the same message a few days ago, but nothing. I just tried removing game data again and reinstalling, no joy.

• If episode 3 doesn't come out on the PS3 (Europe version) before Episode 4 is released, the least TellTale could do is give those customers a free copy of the PC version of the game to make up the overdue release.
    Just my little suggestion

• I wholeheartedly agree with you, I paid good money for the PS3 game, it would be a waste of cash to have this game unfinished

TELL TALE LOOK, IF YOU DONT FIX THIS BY NEXT WEEK TUESDAY,WHICH WILL BE TWO WEEKS AFTER ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE, I WILL REPORT YOU THAT YOU AR

• Ikr!! Thats a great idea!

SketchBud posted: »

If episode 3 doesn't come out on the PS3 (Europe version) before Episode 4 is released, the least TellTale could do is give those customers a free copy of the PC version of the game to make up the overdue release. Just my little suggestion

• Looks like telltale have given up on us ps3 users who have purchased the season pass.
    Complete lack of communication is the worst aspect of this,really poor.

• ...there is no better move to push the audience toward the system you are willing to develeop for. stupid telltale folks...

• Does anyone report this issue to sony already? If not i give it a try...

Still unable to download ep3 on ps3 in GER.. And its also not free as regular download..

• Please report it, no matter if and how often it was already reported. It seems that the problem is neither understood nor trying to be solved. Ridiculous!

Cooper83 posted: »

Does anyone report this issue to sony already? If not i give it a try... Still unable to download ep3 on ps3 in GER.. And its also not free as regular download..

• But ive sent then like 2 eamils and no response for over a week? should i just spam then with emails??? Shall we all do that?? IDKK

Cooper83 posted: »

Does anyone report this issue to sony already? If not i give it a try... Still unable to download ep3 on ps3 in GER.. And its also not free as regular download..

• I just asked PSN Support, wrote a EMail to Telltale and opened a ticket at Telltale Support. I hope any of these actions brings us any further. This behaviour of not reacting is ridiculous.

But ive sent then like 2 eamils and no response for over a week? should i just spam then with emails??? Shall we all do that?? IDKK

• yeah, if they do reply something useful please paste it heree, PSN Support never replied o me for some reason doe, maybe thye will reply to u?

Rom27 posted: »

I just asked PSN Support, wrote a EMail to Telltale and opened a ticket at Telltale Support. I hope any of these actions brings us any further. This behaviour of not reacting is ridiculous.

• I just checked again today to see if I could download it and..... No such luck. I think they have literally given up on us EU PS3 users. Now I know to never buy a season pass again.

• Yup. Digital Download all the way next time. Dont care if i have to spend even 20 pounds more or not, i aint waiting 2 extra freakin weeks for nothin. It will be 4 weeks very soon. Believe me, i know they dont even care :///

Lemons_YEAH posted: »

I just checked again today to see if I could download it and..... No such luck. I think they have literally given up on us EU PS3 users. Now I know to never buy a season pass again.

• Yes, I thought so

Ikr!! Thats a great idea!

• I called Sony PSN Support today via phone. It was a very friendly call and they really tried to understand the issue and help me out. As far as I can tell they detected the problem and will work on it. So no solution by now, but hopefully within a few days.

Telltale not yet responded to my ticket or my Email, but for an automized 'got your mail'.

• ok, thats good, thanks for telling us! Maybe we will get episode 3,4 and 5 after all! Maybe there is still hope.. Thanks a lot for posting this!

I called Sony PSN Support today via phone. It was a very friendly call and they really tried to understand the issue and help me out. As far

• edited December 2015

Thanks for that. We haven't tried again for a few days think my son is just getting fed up of bothering!

I called Sony PSN Support today via phone. It was a very friendly call and they really tried to understand the issue and help me out. As far

• To be fair, I also sent an email to TellTale about this issue and they responded that they are working very hard with Sony about the issue and I quote
    "When Sony updates the Playstation Store for Season Pass owners, you will then be able to successfully download Episode 3 through the in-game Episodes menu."

• IT works noww!!! :DDD in the whole of Europe too!!!! OMGG AM SCREAMMINGGG YASSSSS

SketchBud posted: »

To be fair, I also sent an email to TellTale about this issue and they responded that they are working very hard with Sony about the issue a

• hahaha my boy was so excited this morning, finally!

IT works noww!!! :DDD in the whole of Europe too!!!! OMGG AM SCREAMMINGGG YASSSSS

• oh yes! it works! i'm so happy now. thanks telltale games and sony.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.