"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Can it be done and do I want it to happen? Yes. Will it be done? No.

• Evil Dead , with the Evil Dead movies, and the new show Ash vs Evil Dead. I would love if they do a Telltale game version of some story focus on that.

• Kid friendly games does not need to be comedic, I don't get why Americans that kids show = full of fart jokes. There are many shows targeted at young audience in my country which includes blood and drama (PG ones.)

We need more kid-friendly/comedic franchises like: Sam & Max (Need to revive) My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nickelodeon Version) Looney Tunes Mickey Mouse and Friends

• It's possible it will. The Netflix series releases are dated until 2016, but there's two more series to go, and then they'll all combine in the Defenders miniseries. Luke Cage is slated to come out in 2016, Iron Fist doesn't have a date yet, but if the release dates of Daredevil and Jessica Jones are any indication, it's likely to be released in late 2016. Which would mean Defenders could be released in 2017, which would coincide with the release of Telltale's Marvel series.

Liki91 posted: »

Since I just love "Daredevil" and "Jessica Jones" on Netflix. I would love it - if they would make not only a Marvel/TellTaleGames Cooperation. But a cooperation of Netflixs Marvel Universum.

• I really hate clickbait. Say what you're going to say, in the title.

• Let us call it "Herotales from Hells Kitchen" - i would love to play a new or litte character/hero with guest stars from the netflix show.

Jennifer posted: »

It's possible it will. The Netflix series releases are dated until 2016, but there's two more series to go, and then they'll all combine in

• An MCU Daredevil Telltale game would be all kinds of amazing.

It's possible it will. The Netflix series releases are dated until 2016, but there's two more series to go, and then they'll all combine in

• Thread: I'd like to see a Quantum Leap game by TTG

I don't know how many people will remember this old show, but Quantum Leap was one of my favorite shows to watch as a kid. And I started watching the show a few years after it stopped airing. But for some reason, I started remember the show today and I started thinking that it would make a fun point and click adventure game.

The premise of the show is simply a scientist, Dr. Sam Beckett, leaps through time into another persons body and repairs mistakes made in history. Everyone in that time sees Sam as the man or woman that Sam became, and Sam sees himself as himself, unless looking in a mirror.

So I thought that TTG would do a great job of making a Quantum Leap game. The player could be someone chasing after Sam, after he decided to keep leaping instead of returning to his own timeline. The player would leap into other peoples bodies, just like Sam did, and try to find clues about Sam as well as repair history.

Anywho, I had to get this idea out there before it either drove me crazy or I forgot about and then regret forgetting it >_<

• Thread: The Evil Dead Telltale Game?

New on the site but was hoping to get some support going for this idea. I believe the evil dead series would be a perfect entry for a tell tale game with it's amazing level of horror, suspense, and survival throughout it. The game could consist of their normal 5 chapter system beginning with the character and his love/friends simply traveling to the cabin where the rest of the chapters would take place. I urge everyone who loves the evil deads to support this as I think it would truly be an amazing title for them to pursue

• The closest you'll probably get is by playing Poker Night 2 :p

Ash is in the game as a character.

artimus261 posted: »

Thread: The Evil Dead Telltale Game? New on the site but was hoping to get some support going for this idea. I believe the evil dead se

• I agree it would be Fantastic if they made Doctor Who Game, maybe based on the Earth 2 Doctor. Heck even Torchwood would be fantastic. Maybe playing before and after the seasons of Torchwood and way after the episode Of Doctor Who with Harkness involved.

• Fallout...

• A Godfather game must definitely be considered by Telltale games. It would be a perfect setup for a TT series with a lot of drama, lots of choices and their corresponding consequences and occasional action sequences. It has potential to be an epic like The Walking Dead: Season One !

• lol thats weird but they dont need the bruce campbell, could just follow it's own set of characters like that new evil dead movie that came out, would be fun, scary and epic :)

lupinb0y posted: »

The closest you'll probably get is by playing Poker Night 2 Ash is in the game as a character.

• John Carpenter's The Thing would also be an incredible game for them to make, suspense, horror, paranoia, aliens, and subzero temperatures, winning formula :)

• edited November 2015

Thread: Hunger Games

I thought, that is Super original, I know. As I started up game of thrones tell-tale. That is how interesting would a hunger games style game set up like game of thrones or the walking dead be. Just imagine the ending where you kill or be killed by the people you know and trust. What are you thoughts on this?

• Since Sherlock Holmes has been done to death, how about Moriarty's story, ending in the canonical Reichenbach Falls?

• I'd love to see a game based on The Hunger Games, it could be emotional knowing that in the end, you'd have to kill characters you've come to like or love, otherwise they'd kill you.

• I haven't played any other telltale games but unless the main character never dies then we lose the suspense which would be holding the story up because you know you won't die and ultimately win

• Main characters have died in other telltale games, plus it could come between committing suicide or killing a friend as the final decision. This could get very emotional.

• THREAD: A Pokemon Game Adventure By Telltale Games and Gamefreak

With the Basic 5-6 episode structure that Telltale Games is known for, I don't think the focus of the game would be the general 8 badge journey unless things are being shaken up.

For the Plot, I would Imagine it would be something similar to the Pokemon Movies, with some Legendary Pokemon, or any other Villain Stirring up trouble. I think it would be best of they took a similar approach to this as they did with Minecraft Story Mode, with a brand new Avatar Character, and maybe even a new antagonist that is unique to this game. This Avatar has just started his/her journey, and needs to pick a starter.

The Combat System would be, that you choose the attack like you Choose Dialog in a Telltale game, and if they can do it add a unique action sequence where the player takes control of the Pokemon and has to do the right movements to aim, their attacks or any other situation UI depending on the attack,

Another Thing the player will have to look at, on top of their rations would be the PP behind the Pokemon, There might be a fork in the road, One path is longer and time consuming in the in game world, while the other is in the wild grass and requires a Pokemon to use Cut in order to proceed.

Meanwhile a Legendary Pokemon, and/or Organization is causing trouble throughout the entire region, Its up to the player to interact with a vast group of unique characters and Pokemon through the a Journey to save the Locals from trouble, Train your Pokemon, keep your Group Together, and Determine your fate in the Pokemon World.

While mysterious events unfold in the background, you must find out weather you want to a Compete to beat the Region Champion/League, Live your Life as a Breeder/Contest participant, Protect Society as a Ranger/Officer, Discover the world as a Researcher/Explorer, or maybe after all of this you could find a way to settle down with your Pokemon Team.

I feel like with the Pokemon World, Telltale has tons of options available, It might take a bigger game to cover the basics of the Pokemon World, and Convert it into a story where you get to interact with it all and make tough decisions, but that's why I want to see it done!

And for those of you who just want Telltale to make their own Orignal story that at least doesn't use another established franchise. This is probably the best franchise for them to practice creative storytelling tools.

This world so far has 6 established regions, 720ish Pokemon with a unique Biology, Types, and Pokedex entries. On top of the strangely symbiotic relationship with humans. This world is so rich with lore, people across the web are still debating theories, as large as the nature of the Poke-ball, the origins and habits of Pokemon that are vague, theories about established characters and organizations, and the science behind it all.

I'm not sure how Telltale would handle the Pokemon World, but I am confident that it is one of fantasy worlds with the most potential for a fun interactive journey.

• Maybe they game should take place during the first and second mockingjay. Cause i think it was one of the best plot for the game and maybe they could add more action and make the story a litllt bit twisted and longer. And our character should be look like the real katniss everdeen, and she carries her quiver and bow and the black armour, also the arrow could have the explosion and inflammable. I hope they agree with my opinion because i think many people would like it, but please dont put the price to expensive on steam. And please make the story really nice and longer. And make the graphics a little bit nicer instead like the walking dead (no offence), and the gameplay a lot better. Thats my opinion but please try to understand my opinion. Peace

• Dragonball Z would be a good one, considering theres alot of talking in the tv series anyways.

• edited December 2015

Thread: If YOU can make a interactive game series, what would it be?

I would make a series inspired by the show called "Lost". (Except less flashbacks because the show had way too many flashbacks)

Survivors get stranded on a uncharted island. And try to stay alive with hopes that they would get off the island. Little that they know that there are many dangers on the island, just waiting to be discovered.

• Oops. :P

But that looks like a cool game, im gonna look into that.

That game already exists. http://store.steampowered.com/app/234920/

• The Avengers ^.^

• Lost: A Telltale Game Series

-We have to go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack-

• An Avengers Telltale game would be super cool. If you didn't know, Telltale announced back in April they are making a Marvel game in 2017, but they haven't announced which franchise they are using yet.

The Avengers ^.^

• I knew about it and as a fan of marvel, im so excited and hoping it will be Avengers! And i didn't know there was a thread about this. Sorry. :P

An Avengers Telltale game would be super cool. If you didn't know, Telltale announced back in April they are making a Marvel game in 2017, but they haven't announced which franchise they are using yet.

• A One Piece one would be cool, because of how the world is. They could make a completely new character, one that doesn't even have to interact with the main characters of the series.

• Thread: Telltale could make...

Something based on Metal Gear Rising. Seems like it could fit. What do you think?

• I think Supernatural should deserve a franchise.

• I think it should happen during one of the hungers games before the ones set in the book, so he get to know knew characters without having knowledge that reading the books would give. This also gives the telltale team more options of how to run the story.

Cruzercraft posted: »

Maybe they game should take place during the first and second mockingjay. Cause i think it was one of the best plot for the game and maybe t

• Thread: Do you think that Disney would let Telltale Games make a game based off of Star Wars?

I think that it would be neat to play a Telltale Star Wars game.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

At the rate Telltale is growing (and considering the recent Marvel announcement), it would not surprise me if Disney let them. However, I think EA currently owns exclusive rights to distribute Star Wars games so it would depend on if EA and Disney were willing to make an exception for Telltale since a Telltale game focused on story would not likely compete with or detract from an EA action or strategy game.

Thread: Do you think that Disney would let Telltale Games make a game based off of Star Wars? I think that it would be neat to play a Telltale Star Wars game.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2015

EA's exclusive license is for 10 years! They have the exclusive rights to make and publish games for core gamers, while Disney Interactive can make, license, and publish Star Wars games without going through EA for the casual market.

There might be a little wiggle room in the wording of the deal for Telltale's games, as they're story based, and could be seen as more casual, but they probably would have to go through EA in order to make a Star Wars game, and I'm not sure that Telltale would really want to have a game published by someone else at this point. If they could somehow work out a way that the game is just licensed through Disney/Lucasfilm and EA, then it might be a different situation.

It doesn't seem likely though.

At the rate Telltale is growing (and considering the recent Marvel announcement), it would not surprise me if Disney let them. However, I th

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

Yeah, I didn't think it was likely either. That was just more of a rhetorical situation I was playing out.

However, had EA not owned exclusive rights, I would definitely not be surprised if Star Wars was (otherwise) something Telltale could have realistically worked on.

EA's exclusive license is for 10 years! They have the exclusive rights to make and publish games for core gamers, while Disney Interactive

• It's most likely been said already but I think Doctor Who would make for a brilliant game series.

They’ve got a lot to work with, maybe start with the first Doctor? Honestly though they should make the Eighth Doctor Adventures into a game series, sign Paul McGann on to do the voice acting and fill in the blanks from the movie to the special. Obviously dropping references from the Big Finish series. I always thought it was a shame that McGann didn’t get a proper shot at it.

• edited December 2015

1 - Star Wars - maybe a Han Solo tale

2 - Mad Max

3 - The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

4 - Beck Mongolian Chop Squad (an anime focused on a boy starting a band)

5 - The Kingkiller Chronicle

6 - The Terminator - maybe new characters from the rebelion

7 - Black Sails - or some story to explore the life in a world of pirates. Not as funny as monkey Island

8 - Mass Effect

9 - Sons of Anarchy or some story to explore the life of a motocyclers or something tô remind full throttle

Sign in to comment in this discussion.