Confused Parent - Please help

Right to keep it simple, we brought our son Episode 1 when it was first released, I think we paid about £16 and downloaded it straight to his XBox so we have no disc. Now I can see a Disc version in the shops on sale for aprox £25.....is this the same as what we've downloaded already or will this give him the option to all the episodes as they become available??? Also if we buy the disc priced £25 will we have to pay more as each episode becomes available or by having the disc will it give him access to download them all free. Hope this makes sense..Confused parent - Paula

Comments

• from what i can tell you have aready bought all the episodes to be available when they are released the disc version is the same except its a disc based version of the downloads physicals usually cost more than the digital version

• Not cool, even though you were kidding.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The disc version will give you access to all 5 episodes as they release without having to pay extra, as you already own episode 1 you could purchase the season pass that gives you access to episodes 2-5 for around £19.99. Seeing that you paid £16 for episode 1 seems expensive so before you make any extra purchases double check to see what you already have as episode 1 alone should cost around £5.

• The disc version of the game's been pretty buggy on EU users I heard, so I would probably wait for them to tweak out all the bugs. This is the first game they've had a hard copy of a game that is still in development (technically development since not all 5 episodes are out yet) I would buy a digital season pass. And £16 for an episode? That seems a bit too much

• thats why i thought season pass that seems waay too much

bigdogg0821 posted: »

The disc version of the game's been pretty buggy on EU users I heard, so I would probably wait for them to tweak out all the bugs. This is t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.