Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• Heey, finally some new news! Episode 3 was so good that I want more. Well I want more Telltale games either way considering my last year's favorite games were TWAU and TWD: Season Two and this years are GoT and TftB.

• smellmeh is 9 year old and love minecraft sm wtf. Jk, i love mcsm too.

Smellmeh posted: »

Is sad...I don't want this series to end! But then again...all things must end. If the TFTB fans can handle their series ending, then i guess i can too. Must...be...strong!

• No problem haha ^^ I checked like every day, I'm quite impatient for the Ep4, but I'm expecting to be released near the end of December or January 2016 (Holidays times)

OzzyUK posted: »

Thanks for sharing this, i added it to the OP I also noticed that it has been rated by New Zealand.

• Probably it will be our christmas present? :O xD

Oh my god! We may get this the 22nd...Holy fuck

• Yes i am 9 years old playing on my parent's computer. No i am not. Is called "acting". But ya i don't want the series to end, but i can live. :P

smellmeh is 9 year old and love minecraft sm wtf. Jk, i love mcsm too.

• *3-4 months

It isn't 2 months, you only wait 2-3 months for the second episode, the rest takes about 1-1 and a half months.

• TWD S2 ep 2 was 3 months.

Wolf and Borderlands fans also had a four month wait at one period, actually.

• D15

If you know what I mean

Poogers555 posted: »

If it comes out the 15th you owe me a thing. Didnt even believe in the D15 Hype.

• Cut the pound of flesh if you want, but if you spill a drop of blood, Episode 4 gets delayed until next December!

I say a pound of his flesh should be the penalty if he is incorrect.

• Yeah episode 2 was very short.

ZillionJape posted: »

I kinda don't, because even as good as Episode 3 was, I was not a fan of the Episode 2 length. I'd rather have Episodes rarely and them being good and long, than get them fast but them being short.

• Confirmed to Fuckin' FEBRUARY, right?

Was that confirmed? EDIT: Yup, missed Job's tweet.

• soooooooooooo......soon then? in other words

• Hmm, with Michonne delayed, we might actually get this in December. :D

• I'm guessing Episode 4 in December and Episode 5 maybe in January. Possibly February right before Michonne mini-series. Wow, this must be a record for Telltale in terms of release post-puzzle games.

• I have a feeling we'll be getting news next week. I'm feeling pretty confident on the 15th, but the 22nd is also likely. Either way it's definitely coming out this month.

• The episodes are releasing Formidi-soon.

• Same for me on certain things. This series is very good, and I loved this episode. But the fact that we have a fight with the storm only for it to come back to life 10 mins. later... Yeah, kinda bummed about that. It made me feel uneasy when it came back to life. Yeah, I thought the command block would grab hold of Gabriel/Petra after it failed on you. I just hope we manage to destroy the Wither storm in the last episode for an EPIC FINAL BATTLE!! Ep3's battle was too short for me.Oh well, hopefully episode 4 makes me excited for what comes next in this series.

• Holy crap, you actually changed your avatar. Very impressive, Blind.

Holy crap, we might just actually get the episode later this December. Very impressive, Telltale.

• Okay really. What is this Michonne thing everyone keeps bringing up?! I mean i could just use bing, but....NO! Use google! Wow! Your right, thanks! Wow it's so mildly faster on my phone! Up, up, and away! Also get a liiiiiiiiiife. What?

• It's a spinoff to the The Walking Dead game from Telltale.

Thadbot22 posted: »

Okay really. What is this Michonne thing everyone keeps bringing up?! I mean i could just use bing, but....NO! Use google! Wow! Your right, thanks! Wow it's so mildly faster on my phone! Up, up, and away! Also get a liiiiiiiiiife. What?

• The Walking Dead: Michonne is a smaller, three episode series that Telltale is releasing next year based off of Michonne, who is a character in the Walking Dead comics. Telltale are releasing the smaller three episode Michonne series to give Walking Dead fans something to play while they still work on Season 3 of Walking Dead.

Thadbot22 posted: »

Okay really. What is this Michonne thing everyone keeps bringing up?! I mean i could just use bing, but....NO! Use google! Wow! Your right, thanks! Wow it's so mildly faster on my phone! Up, up, and away! Also get a liiiiiiiiiife. What?

• I dont want it to end as well, mcsm is currently my fav in 2015

Smellmeh posted: »

Yes i am 9 years old playing on my parent's computer. No i am not. Is called "acting". But ya i don't want the series to end, but i can live. :P

• So Episode 4 isn't coming out on December 22nd? It's because it's release date was erased on its Wikipedia page so I got curious.

• No release dates have officially been announced. Wikipedia is not a reliable source unless information has been confirmed prior on Telltale's blog, Facebook, or Twitter.

larka posted: »

So Episode 4 isn't coming out on December 22nd? It's because it's release date was erased on its Wikipedia page so I got curious.

• That's true, thou anyone would be happy when they see a release date no matter where it is.

No release dates have officially been announced. Wikipedia is not a reliable source unless information has been confirmed prior on Telltale's blog, Facebook, or Twitter.

• Thread: Where Is Date Of Episode 4 And 5

strong textGuys We Need To Know Date Of Episode 4 And 5

• Pls Join These Minecraft Episode Community

• It wasn't announced yet. But it's likely to it be released either 15th or 22nd December.

Thread: Where Is Date Of Episode 4 And 5 strong textGuys We Need To Know Date Of Episode 4 And 5

• Thread: Tuesday

Its coming out on wednesday

• Welcome to the forums! :)

Pls Join These Minecraft Episode Community

• How do you know?

• Some european PS3 Players with season pass still waiting for Episode 3 to be released...

• Yup. Though in the right bottom hand corner it says that we can download ot but we still cant? I just checked? :(

Rom27 posted: »

Some european PS3 Players with season pass still waiting for Episode 3 to be released...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited December 2015

That is one possibility or December 22nd at the latest, what i am interested in is seeing what they mean be the story finishing in episode 4 and episode 5 being a new story.

• Are you fucking kidding me right now, this is unbelievable. It's great news and all, but seriously, how? 4 episodes in a little over 2 months, that's impressive.

• This is seriously the quickest Telltale game I have played yet.

Are you fucking kidding me right now, this is unbelievable. It's great news and all, but seriously, how? 4 episodes in a little over 2 months, that's impressive.

• Ahhh, I'm so excited for this!

I wonder what episode 5 will be about by the way. Maybe the Order of the Stone?

• But a good one. Right?

This is seriously the quickest Telltale game I have played yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.