Mincraft Story Mode Season Pass Disk Issue [2/2/2016: Telltale resolves issues for 360 users]

Comments

• Still having this issue here.

• YES!! IT WORKS!! THANKS TELLTALE MODERATOR!

• thank you am haveing the same problem lituly word for word i need help dose anybody know hat to do

• it still doesn't work for ps3 :(

YES!! IT WORKS!! THANKS TELLTALE MODERATOR!

• same for x1 m8 no luck hear ather

BoyMoonii posted: »

it still doesn't work for ps3

• About time! Just uninstalled and reinstalled and its worked! Free to download.... This is on Xbox one

• im glad it works for the xbox one guys out there :D but i want it to work 2 :(

• I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it just now and it FINALLY worked this time!

Firefly15 posted: »

XBOX told me to power cycle my XBOX and that didn't work for me.... they haven't gotten back to me with another solution.

• sorry man i hope it gets to work for you man

BoyMoonii posted: »

im glad it works for the xbox one guys out there but i want it to work 2

• I don't mean to brag but I am letting you all know that there is hope I was having issues where for 3 days I could not download without paying for it I sent in a ticket to telltale and it is finally working today. I hope you all have luck and it will start working for you as well.

• Looks like it's finally working for Xbox one I imagine every other console won't be too far behind

• Issue was resolved for me. Booted up a different game then closed it out and booted MSM back up and voila. Free download.

• edited November 2015

Hey guys and girls if you're reading this it's not too late lol ^_^ (FIX)
    Anyways to download episode 2 and the rest when they come out here are the followings. Enjoy!!! (Hopefully)

STEPS
    1 - Eject the game disk
    2 - Shut down XBOX1/PS4 completely (Unplug the power supply)
    3 - Turn it back on
    4 - Go to WiFi/Ethernet settings make sure your connected
    5 - Insert back the game disk
    6 - When you're in the game menu go directly to (Episodes)
    7 - Click on the episode/episodes you want to download
    8 - Then it will direct you to the PSN/XBOX market
    9 - Legitly it will just say download with a 0.01% of failing :D
    10 - Enjoy (If it worked) If it didn't i'm really really sorry it did not work :( I guess just wait for the Telltale support team. Hang in there !!! :)

Hope it works peace ;)

• THANKSSS!!!!!

JPOV15 posted: »

Hey guys and girls if you're reading this it's not too late lol ^_^ (FIX) Anyways to download episode 2 and the rest when they come out her

• Ur welcome bro :)

Thekikin217 posted: »

THANKSSS!!!!!

• This still does not work on Xbox one in the uk. Episode 2 still shows as coming soon. Have restarted system quit game even started as a new user still not working

• What if you purchased episode 1 by download then bought the season pass? Shows as purchased but coming soon

JPOV15 posted: »

Hey guys and girls if you're reading this it's not too late lol ^_^ (FIX) Anyways to download episode 2 and the rest when they come out her

• I uninstalled the game trying to fix the episode 2 problem. Whhen I reinstalled, it says I have to buy the season pass again. Is any one else having this problem? If so does anyone have any solutions?

• I uninstalled the game to try and fix the episode 2 problem. When I reinstalled, it was telling me I have to buy the season pass again. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem? If so is there any solutions to fix it?

• Still doesnt work for me, did the power off method, as well as uninstalled and reinstalled it.... It still asks me to pay for episode 2.

• Bought yesterday multipack via Appstore for the iPad, it gives the same error.

Already uninstalled, but still the same.

Created a ticket, but no response drom support. Two children are very dissapointed. So if anyone can help?

Thanks

• im just going to download it when i get my ps4

• This has not worked for me and I'm a bit annoyed. It's asking me for 5 more bucks and we have the season pass disc. I have done ever step mentioned in this, including a full reboot of the game. I guess it's time to put a help desk ticket in...

• The in game season pass says paid. But as soon as I click on it, it launches the Xbox one store and then asks me to pay.

This has not worked for me and I'm a bit annoyed. It's asking me for 5 more bucks and we have the season pass disc. I have done ever step mentioned in this, including a full reboot of the game. I guess it's time to put a help desk ticket in...

• edited November 2015
    • This is for Xbox One users
    • Method 1

Hard Reset
    To hard reset; Press and hold the consoles power button (the white "X") for 8-10 seconds, untill the console shuts off. Then wait 30 seconds, or until the light on the power brick turns from WHITE to AMBER, and turn it back on by pressing the power button again. There is no need to unplug the console from the wall.

Don't forget to take out the Season Pass disc beforehand, after doing the above steps, put back the disc in and launch the game. Go back to the ‘Episodes’ menu and Episode 2 should download from there. If not, press [A] while having the Episode selected and it should bring you to the Xbox store.

• Method 2

Go to the setting of your console, and set it to play the disc automatically and you're supposedly to be prompted game updates.

Go the the Episodes menu as usual and download the episode.

• Still doesn't work. Issue has not been resolved for Xbox One Cd owners.

* This is for Xbox One users * Method 1 Hard Reset To hard reset; Press and hold the consoles power button (the white "X") for 8-10 se

• Oddly enough, it has been fixed for others.

I have read about the issue fixing itself sporadically. So far, no universal fix has been issued.

Monstermug posted: »

Still doesn't work. Issue has not been resolved for Xbox One Cd owners.

• What I did to fix this on X-box One...

From the Console's "Main Menu"... using Left-Stick, "go down" to where it lists the games you've played... the last one on the list was "Minecraft Story Mode"... while in the Minecraft Box, clicked on Menu button (looks like three lines)... select "Manage Bundle".

From Manage, so down to Minecraft Story mode... using left stick, I selected Uninstall. It then showed me the "Season Pass" tile, and when I clicked on it, it said "Install" episodes 2-5... which I selected. When that was done, I selected the "Story Mode" tile, and installed. Once installed, I launched the game, went to Episodes, Episode 2, hit the A button, and it took me to the X-box store... instead of $4.99 in the green box, it said "Install". And that's what it did.

Hope it helps.

1. Same thing now with episode 3. STILL showing purchased coming soon. Have emailed support twice but they won't reply. Can ANYONE help???strong text
  • EXACTLYYYY!! Its nearly been2 WEEKS!! I've emailed them too but they arn't bothered at all, its really stupid, they dont even CARE ONE BIT :(

Steved164 posted: »

* Same thing now with episode 3. STILL showing purchased coming soon. Have emailed support twice but they won't reply. Can ANYONE help???strong text

• Anyone had any luck yet downloading new eps? not impressed! ps3 version season pass still not working and no reply from support

• Nothing but long phonecalls with PSN Support. Unfortunately they seem unable to quickly fix it too. Seems like telltale is already on xmas holidays.

• OMGGG NOOO URGHHHH -.- STUPID TELL TALEEEEEEEEE WHYYYYYYY

Rom27 posted: »

Nothing but long phonecalls with PSN Support. Unfortunately they seem unable to quickly fix it too. Seems like telltale is already on xmas holidays.

• I'm having troubles downloading ep 3 I click download but then there nothing to download so I can't get episode 3 what's going on? I have the dragon pass disk

• If your playing on PS3, it doesn't work for anyone :/ we are just waiting till they fix it..

I'm having troubles downloading ep 3 I click download but then there nothing to download so I can't get episode 3 what's going on? I have the dragon pass disk

• Hi all, I received an email this morning, I have tried there suggestion but PlayStation store wants me to purchase, so this didn't work for me but may work for others??

We are aware of the issue for PS3 players unable to download Episode 3, and are currently working hard to resolve the issue. As a possible workaround, please try opening the PlayStation Store on your PS3, and search for Minecraft Story Mode. In the search results, you should see Episode 3. If it says 'Purchased', you can download and install it to your system. If it asks you to purchase the episode inside the PlayStation Store, please do not attempt to download it, or you will be charged again.

• Ok, thanks for letting us know! :) at least they are finally working on this

nicholas09 posted: »

Hi all, I received an email this morning, I have tried there suggestion but PlayStation store wants me to purchase, so this didn't work for

• Wow. First person that received a reply these days. And it says they are aware theres a problem. The advice to try downloading from PS Store of course wont help anybody, as long as Episode 3 is not correctly put in the store (with the download content for ps3 and the correct Id, which is linked with the season pass).

• mhm, exactly... I really reallyy am tempted to just buy episode 3 digital download. REALLY tempted :///

Rom27 posted: »

Wow. First person that received a reply these days. And it says they are aware theres a problem. The advice to try downloading from PS Store

• tempted too!! but paid 50 already for the disk so will not spend anymore.. hopefully they fix the issue soon..

michyxox posted: »

mhm, exactly... I really reallyy am tempted to just buy episode 3 digital download. REALLY tempted //

This discussion has been closed.