The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Kim Davis being a candidate for person of the year makes me sick.

• She is? What the fuck?

It's absurd that a publicity whore who refused to do her duty as a civil servant is being lauded as some kind of fucking hero. There are millions upon millions of good people, in the trenches (sometimes literally), making the world a better place and this idjit is the best candidate they can come up with...

Kim Davis being a candidate for person of the year makes me sick.

• Wow. First person in history to get so much recognition for not doing something. That's pretty atrocious regardless of your political stance.

Also, she's a terrible human being.

BigBlindMax posted: »

She is? What the fuck? It's absurd that a publicity whore who refused to do her duty as a civil servant is being lauded as some kind of

• Saw it on the news.

She is? What the fuck? It's absurd that a publicity whore who refused to do her duty as a civil servant is being lauded as some kind of

• edited December 2015

I was kinda scared to talk about this at first, but I had a friend of mine die of heart failure yesterday. And the news just hit my high school today. I'm a little teary but I'm kinda doing okay right now (I'm not the person who was hit the hardest). He was just so young. I bet his family must be devastated right now. He had three little sisters.

• If someone insults another for their music taste, I'm pretty sure they're shitty mindsets should already be killing them before you will.

Call my choices of music shitty,I dare you. I will cut your throat open. Like, just because I listen to pop music doesn't mean I'm a retard.

• Good things come to those who wait.

i am so annoyed right now i failed my theory test again by 1 freaking point and now im going to have to pay a crapload of cash and use the b

• Batman, Batman, Batman, and in conclusion, Batman.

• That's really sad to hear, I'm sorry. I hope you and those affected will be okay.

I was kinda scared to talk about this at first, but I had a friend of mine die of heart failure yesterday. And the news just hit my high sch

• That's awful, Im so sorry.

I was kinda scared to talk about this at first, but I had a friend of mine die of heart failure yesterday. And the news just hit my high sch

• Thanks,

We're all going to wear red tomorrow (it was his favorite color) to honor him.

That's really sad to hear, I'm sorry. I hope you and those affected will be okay.

• Thank you,

He was really nice to everyone. I swear the whole damn school better be wearing red. :)

That's awful, Im so sorry.

• That's so sweet.

Thanks, We're all going to wear red tomorrow (it was his favorite color) to honor him.

• This image sums up how I felt towards the TGA this year.

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

I swear I know I said it before, but I hate how people on here kiss telltale butt all the time. I get it is a telltale forum so maybe it is to be expected, but damn it stop acting like they are perfect or this super amazing company. God I'm only 20, but I feel like an 70 year old that complains about everything. :/

• Join the club. I think I spend more time complaining about my school than talking about video games.

I swear I know I said it before, but I hate how people on here kiss telltale butt all the time. I get it is a telltale forum so maybe it is

• Although Telltale is pretty good... I still think it has it flaws.

I swear I know I said it before, but I hate how people on here kiss telltale butt all the time. I get it is a telltale forum so maybe it is

• I remember seeing that, was hilarious.

This image sums up how I felt towards the TGA this year.

• Losing a friend is never easy. You have my condolences.

• Agreed. They do have a lot of flaws. The other thing that bothers me sometimes is how you can't criticize some games but you're free to bash other ones... including games from other companies.

• enter image description here

Sorry for the late update, but I still had to serve it. The Dean didnt even have a reason for my detention, lol.

That or she may have been having a poor day. Either way, she has no excuse for this.

• I understand that Deans are busy people, but mon deiu, that response is pathetically cursory. If you detailed as to why this happened, and reasoned as to why it was unjust, I see no reason as to how he could see it as being justified. Honestly.

Still, what is done is done. There is no point in dwelling on it now.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Sorry for the late update, but I still had to serve it. The Dean didnt even have a reason for my detention, lol.

• And pray tell, whom is this corrupt, overpaid, bag-of-dicks of a gentleman that you have pictured?

I really want to pull a Piper and fuck with this guy's career

Is it really that bad?

The worst part of city council meetings is seeing this corrupt, overpaid, bag-of-dicks dozing off and checking his phone for two hours.

• Time magazine, really? This bitch? Person of the year candidate? Despite all the people in the world? Despite all the people that genuinely and actually deserve recognition or attention? You choose this woman over them for a part in your magazine, much less as a candidate for person of the year?!

Kim Davis being a candidate for person of the year makes me sick.

• That ugly fuck is our esteemed City Manager, Jim Chisholm.

Is it really that bad?

Under his leadership the city's economy has stagnated, our Main Street is slowly dying and urban prairie and abandoned buildings are becoming the norm.

We've also had a tense race relations situation in the past and Jim seeks to bring it back apparently. He has consistently held up development projects in Black neighborhood and generally acts condescending and dismissive toward black constituents. He's also held up plans for a homeless shelter for years, meanwhile we have a large and increasingly ill homeless population. When I brought this issue to his attention, the guy just shrugged and brushed it off. I know I'm just an observer on the committee, but fuck man. There's also complaints from his staff that he's quite the misogynist. He's such a shitbird that he's been actively job searching and NOBODY wants to hire him.

Basically, he's a turd. He can't be voted out of office and the only way to get rid of him is convincing the mayor and directors to fire him. I also have something of a personal beef against him.

And pray tell, whom is this corrupt, overpaid, bag-of-dicks of a gentleman that you have pictured? I really want to pull a Piper and fuck with this guy's career Is it really that bad?

• Rightio. I would imagine myself feeling the same way. I agree, this is despicable.

That ugly fuck is our esteemed City Manager, Jim Chisholm. Is it really that bad? Under his leadership the city's economy has

• Yeah, I don't have the political clout to confront him directly, but I was thinking of canvassing a couple black neighborhoods to maybe get people fired up.

Rightio. I would imagine myself feeling the same way. I agree, this is despicable.

• Bad day?

enter link description here

• edited December 2015

So true. A lot of other companies are entering to compete against Telltale Games and others who try to do similar games. Telltale Games's golden age might have passed.

They definitely tried harder back in the day when one series flopping could have screwed the company over. Since their explosion to fame as a big thing they stopped really changing the gameplay etc from the series to series. This is now known as "Telltale formula" they have been using since The Walking Dead.

• What's the matter?

• u ok?

• edited December 2015

It's my bipolar disorder + my friend was rushed since they found him lying on the bathroom floor with blood everywhere.

i dunno anymore.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

What's the matter?

• edited December 2021

It's my bipolar disorder + my friend was rushed since they found him lying on the bathroom floor with blood everywhere. i dunno anymore.

• edited December 2015

I need to release some steam out of my vent.

So I was working on my webcomic for this forum, getting the finishing touches underway as I am hoping for a Christmas release honestly. However this is where things start getting really shit. One of the pages I was shading actually had some missed details I forgot to draw, and turns out one of my SAI files are corrupted and I can't even open the damn canvas! It was a completed page, heavily detailed and took me 6-7 hours to fucking do when I done it long ago! I'm trying to look up ways to open it, and so far no fucking luck. I may have to redo the whole page and might take another set back on its release because of the file (not a big one, just it'll take longer than I wanted). And I'm so close too to being done! :C

Now on I should save a jpeg of a fully drawn out page so that doesn't happen again. >_>

• yes.

he had a deep cut from his left waist down to his left thigh.

they found a pocket knife on his pocket.

• so was it self harm?

that sounds pretty bad

yes. he had a deep cut from his left waist down to his left thigh. they found a pocket knife on his pocket.

• edited December 2015

he's okay now.

but he'll need to see a psychiatrist every now and then after they perform blood transfusion and his wounds heal.

i don't know anymore...

everyone is broken and depressed. i just want this year to end :(

so was it self harm? that sounds pretty bad

• just gotta get through it I guess

maybe next year will be better

he's okay now. but he'll need to see a psychiatrist every now and then after they perform blood transfusion and his wounds heal. i don't know anymore... everyone is broken and depressed. i just want this year to end

Sign in to comment in this discussion.