Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• Aww I cant't play it, on my holidays :(

• Anyone kinda have a weird feeling that "episode 4 closes the main arc" and episode 5 "starts another" might mean a Season 2? Or just an episode focused on the characters with no more threat?

• I am. I mean i have no idea what will happen in Episode 5 if this next Episode is gonna be Jesse's ending. So ya i am feeling weird, but im also curious of what Episode 5 is gonna be about.

Poogers555 posted: »

Anyone kinda have a weird feeling that "episode 4 closes the main arc" and episode 5 "starts another" might mean a Season 2? Or just an episode focused on the characters with no more threat?

• Not really. I mean it's a possibility. Episode 5 might as well be pre installed free DLC, but I guess we'll have to see what hints episode 4 can drop us.

Anyone kinda have a weird feeling that "episode 4 closes the main arc" and episode 5 "starts another" might mean a Season 2? Or just an episode focused on the characters with no more threat?

• So, this Season has been... different (not in a bad way - just interesting). Episode 2 was basically more of a part 2 to Episode 1, and supposedly Episode 4 acts somewhat as a smaller Season finale with Episode 5 being something else that is "mysterious." Pretty interesting to see it trying different things with the typical 5 episode format.

• edited December 2015

Raise your hand! If you are as excited for this as you were for other ttg games! Coz i am... All their games are unique and exciting in different ways :)

This mysterious line in tweet, is beyond our guesses, so we should stop guessing... Our guess cant EVER get close to ttg!

Spoiler tftb:
    (who could have guessed the kidnapper, eh?)

• I mean...Is it necessary to spoil Tales to make your point?

AdamRoberts posted: »

Raise your hand! If you are as excited for this as you were for other ttg games! Coz i am... All their games are unique and exciting in diff

• I had to spoil, coz that proves how awesome ttg is in taking their stories away from our guesses. Anyway i wrote warning

I mean...Is it necessary to spoil Tales to make your point?

• I'm hopeful! We'll see where the tides turn...

O_o

• That's probably my main complaint about this series- the beginning lasts longer than necessary. Still though! Excited to see where this goes! :)

So, this Season has been... different (not in a bad way - just interesting). Episode 2 was basically more of a part 2 to Episode 1, and supp

• Even if you give a spoiler warning, please don't post notable game spoilers in another game's forum. Thanks! :)

Raise your hand! If you are as excited for this as you were for other ttg games! Coz i am... All their games are unique and exciting in diff

• I think they will release episode 4 on December 18. The same day as Star Wars The Force Awakens

• Well, D15 or D22.
    Also, EP 5 chapters are:
    You are stronger than you know
    You are the daylight
    You are the night
    The darkness you fight is within you
    The light you seek is within you
    You are not alone

Possible hints to the episode latter?

• Me 5!

kenjisalk posted: »

This gif makes me so so happy.

• Unless the trailer is released in a t least 2 days time it should be D22

• Killing the Storm (?)

Maybe Episode 5 will be about the Order of The Stone and what really happened on their Journey to fight the Ender Dragon. It all sounds very cool and I can't wait to see how the main arc concludes!

• What if episode 5 will be about how the order got together, or did I just jump into another dimension by just thinking that?

• The trailer could also come out on Monday, but yeah, since it just got rated by Aus, I don't see it releasing this Tuesday.

Unless the trailer is released in a t least 2 days time it should be D22

• Def think jess and co will be the new order due to the final Ep 4 Achievement

• I wish it was about Ivor and the Order

• I think you jumped off a cliff and still didn't hit rock bottom because i see your still commenting. :P

MarteenPyro posted: »

What if episode 5 will be about how the order got together, or did I just jump into another dimension by just thinking that?

• Its obviously coming 22nd...tuesday
    Agree?

• Yup :)

Its obviously coming 22nd...tuesday Agree?

• No, it is just a few verses someone pointed out to be from some minecraft poem on the internet.

• Something just came to my mind, where's the Wii U version?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It will probably be released straight to disc once all the episodes have concluded.

Smellmeh posted: »

Something just came to my mind, where's the Wii U version?

• It's the 11th now, dude

8th december

• enter image description here

Whaaaa? So soon? Wow, I didn't expect that. :D

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2015

enter image description here

We're going to the Farlands!

• Key art:

• By next week they mean December 22nd

FetchWalker posted: »

Whaaaa? So soon? Wow, I didn't expect that.

• Guess there's gonna be a flashback, going by the first image?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Petra's eyes have turned red in the second pic, i wonder exactly how the sickness will affect her or Gabriel in this episode.

• The first pic is pretty badass. The Original Order of the Stone. I guess we will finally understand the true story behind the Order defeating the Ender Dragon. Overall, it looks like it is going to be a good final-sh episode. :)

• Yep, I suspected that this episode would have the Farlands.

I added a spoiler warning to your comment in case anyone doesn't want to get spoiled. Not big deal though.

• edited December 2015

The Wither Storm... MULTIPLIED BY 3?

• Seems like it's going to be in the wither form.

Having three heads and everything.

• I wonder whether Episode 4 will conclude just the Wither Storm arch or Jesse's arch too.

Hopefully it's the former and Episode 5 acts as an epilogue, because I'd miss the gang, to be honest. We're two months in and it's already time to say goodbye :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.