Minecraft Episode 5: Order Up theory. SPOILERS!!!!

edited December 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Okay guys, I think I've figured it out and if someone has already posted this theory, I apologize. Telltale has stated that Episode 4 will finish the Wither Storm story and that episode 5 will be about something else. Well, I think that we will get to play the true story of the Order of the Stone's fight with the ender dragon. I mean think about it, the title is Order Up. I used to think that title was stupid but now it makes sense. It's about the order coming together for the first time. And we'll get to see what made the Order erase Ivor from the legend. I think this theory right and would be SUPER AWESOME!!!!! Now, do you guys think there is any validity to this theory and if so, do you think it would be cool? Talk amongst yourselves.

Comments

• I kinda think it would be the new order with Jesse and the gang

• I can imagine someone from the order to tell us the whole story around a campfire. Soren for instance, or Ivor, maybe both. And we actually get to control them in the finale.

• I actually have the Fear, that our group will become the New Order in the end of EP. 4, But we will have some Heavy disagreement about the way the New Order should Act like the old One. And that the Story we've been playing through wasn't all true. Like with the old One. I mean our Story is told by someone. Who knows what was true And what was a lie.

• It would be cool if Episode 5 was about The Order's quest to slay the Enderdragon. But we can't confirm just yet, not until Episode 4.

• I def think they will become the new order due to the final achievement of ep 4

GSSalvador posted: »

I actually have the Fear, that our group will become the New Order in the end of EP. 4, But we will have some Heavy disagreement about the w

• If you got to play as whoever's armor you chose in Episode 3 during the hypothetical dragon fight, sign me up.

• That would be SO LEGIT!!!!!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

If you got to play as whoever's armor you chose in Episode 3 during the hypothetical dragon fight, sign me up.

• edited December 2015

Well I think there are two possibilities. First it will be about new order created by our gang. Second like @gijoe528 said it will be true story of the old order and if you saw promotional pictures for episode 4 then lets say that the second option is more likely to happen.

enter image description here

• Please let it be so.

If you got to play as whoever's armor you chose in Episode 3 during the hypothetical dragon fight, sign me up.

• That's what I thought when I saw the picture, but why is Ivor in his present day clothes?

• edited December 2015

I know, I shouldn't get ahead of myself, but it would be super cool.

Smellmeh posted: »

It would be cool if Episode 5 was about The Order's quest to slay the Enderdragon. But we can't confirm just yet, not until Episode 4.

• If we played as the order who would we be? My guess is Gaberial since he seems to be Jessie's favorite

• Oh yes please be Gabriel, it would have to be someone who could fill in all the blanks for us such as Ivor or Soren though seeing as they have had less screen time but I really don't wanna play as ivor

zeke10 posted: »

If we played as the order who would we be? My guess is Gaberial since he seems to be Jessie's favorite

• Yeah, he had a golden/lapis armor. Also his eyes were gray-ish, but this one can be a bug or something.

gijoe528 posted: »

That's what I thought when I saw the picture, but why is Ivor in his present day clothes?

• Also, Magnus and Ellegaard are both there, so that might support my theory.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Yeah, he had a golden/lapis armor. Also his eyes were gray-ish, but this one can be a bug or something.

• I have a feeling it'll be either a retelling of what truly happened during the Ender Dragon fight, or (an I'm being totally serious with this) during the fight with the Wither Storm, Reuben will get hit by a lightning bolt, become a zombie pigman, and take the command block to rule the world because he blames Jesse for letting him get turned into a zombie pigman.

• Yes it would! :)

gijoe528 posted: »

I know, I shouldn't get ahead of myself, but it would be super cool.

• I vote either Gabriel or Soren.

If we played as the order who would we be? My guess is Gaberial since he seems to be Jessie's favorite

• Would suck if you chose Ellegaard, because a bow? Really?
    Luckily I chose Magnus.

• I'd like to be able to choose who, so we can use all 5 members.

• Yeah it's sorta like choosing future alien technology or a small bow

IceKane posted: »

Would suck if you chose Ellegaard, because a bow? Really? Luckily I chose Magnus.

• Yeah, would create nice replay value

I'd like to be able to choose who, so we can use all 5 members.

• That would be so freaking AMAZING!!!!!

I'd like to be able to choose who, so we can use all 5 members.

• none of you listened to episode 4 ivor left because the order lied and soren left and ruben died

• this thread was posted last year.

stop being a smart alec

• Just to sort of revive this thread I had a thought

This series follows the trend where 1. The main character has onky ever heard stories of there favourite legend never know of its true they just dream about it

1. They find out there legend is true

2. They become apart of the legend such as our story with Jesse becoming the new order of the stone

In almost all of these movies there is unfinished evil the sequel is about being a legend and finishing the job so what would episode 5 be about? Slaying the ender dragon!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.