Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• edited December 2015

Well I think they were already meant to be red in episode 3. Some people already got Petra/Gabriel with red eyes:

OzzyUK posted: »

Petra's eyes have turned red in the second pic, i wonder exactly how the sickness will affect her or Gabriel in this episode.

• I think next episode the friendship between Lukas and Jesse separates.

• So it's confirmed?We're going to the farlands.

enter image description here

FetchWalker posted: »

Whaaaa? So soon? Wow, I didn't expect that.

• Shhh...The Lusse thread shouldn't hear that ;)

I think next episode the friendship between Lukas and Jesse separates.

• Awkwardly hopes blindsniper forgets D15 hype and doesnt see this comment

• Yeah there will, the image's name is actually "Order of the stone flashback" :P

Flog61 posted: »

Guess there's gonna be a flashback, going by the first image?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

and doesnt see this comment

Good thing my name is Blind Sniper, then, huh? ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

Awkwardly hopes blindsniper forgets D15 hype and doesnt see this comment

• They are updating the channel, so the trailer may be coming tomorrow.

• I really wonder what do they mean that Episode Four will act as a finale of some sorts. Really interested what that means then for Episode Five.

• Looks like one day releases are becoming the norm (and potentially quick releases once more). It's neat to watch these changes happening.

• Hopefully the iOS version releases the same day this time. Last time it was promised, but it was still delayed by two days.

• AYYYYYYYYY

• I knew someone would celebrate and say that. :)

CarL_J posted: »

AYYYYYYYYY

• I wonder when the trailer is coming outttt!!! :DD

• My prediction is that somehow Gabriel ends up dying instead of Petra always, he sacrifices himself or something somehow. I doubt the new order of the stone will have old members, and Petra is the only real option to replace Gabriel.

OzzyUK posted: »

Petra's eyes have turned red in the second pic, i wonder exactly how the sickness will affect her or Gabriel in this episode.

• edited December 2015

WHAT?? WHAT IS It we shouldn't be hearing...

... O_O

Separation of the ship, you say?

ZapThroat posted: »

Shhh...The Lusse thread shouldn't hear that

• Oh no! Man i can't believe this will be last episode with our heros! Im so sad... At least there will still be episode 5, but it won't be the same without Reuben!

Also why does Reuben have a black eye in the episode 4 photo?

• I don't think they mean it's the last episode with Jesse and the others, but rather the last episode that they fight the Witherstorm in. Still, though, who knows?

Smellmeh posted: »

Oh no! Man i can't believe this will be last episode with our heros! Im so sad... At least there will still be episode 5, but it won't be the same without Reuben! Also why does Reuben have a black eye in the episode 4 photo?

• True...

I don't think they mean it's the last episode with Jesse and the others, but rather the last episode that they fight the Witherstorm in. Still, though, who knows?

• I really don't want them to be, I prefer the old order, it's like a remake of a game the original is better

zeke10 posted: »

Def think jess and co will be the new order due to the final Ep 4 Achievement

• What are the farmlands? Is it the end of the Overworld?

ZapThroat posted: »

So it's confirmed?We're going to the farlands.

• It seems to be the wither storm finale so episode four can be an epilogue or the gang enjoying peace, rebuilding the land etc

ZillionJape posted: »

I really wonder what do they mean that Episode Four will act as a finale of some sorts. Really interested what that means then for Episode Five.

• Is a little to early for that, is it?

MimoDX2 posted: »

They are updating the channel, so the trailer may be coming tomorrow.

• This is pretty fast, i wonder what happen in episode 4. Will the rest of gang success, or again, failed to destroy the witherstorm? I just dont know

• edited December 2015

Petra doesn't even remember her name.

Tohabath posted: »

WHAT?? WHAT IS It we shouldn't be hearing... ... ... O_O ...

• Uhmm, it's because last time the trailer came the day after the channel was updated, this time is unlikely.

Smellmeh posted: »

Is a little to early for that, is it?

• If I knew release dates were going to be this fast I would've bought MC:SM instead of watching it on youtube. Now I know too much for a good immersion. ;-;

• The name of this photo is "OrderOfTheStoneFlashback" in case you guys were wondering and it wasn't obv enough ;D

• Oh, I thought that picture was from a scene of them putting aside their differences to fight the Witherstorm.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

The name of this photo is "OrderOfTheStoneFlashback" in case you guys were wondering and it wasn't obv enough ;D

• edited December 2015

Well, considering either Magnus or Ellegaard dies in episode 3, that picture has to be a flashback. I doubt Telltale would just bring them back to life rather than having them stay dead

Oh, I thought that picture was from a scene of them putting aside their differences to fight the Witherstorm.

• Hmm, but if it's a flashback, why aren't they with their hats?

The name of this photo is "OrderOfTheStoneFlashback" in case you guys were wondering and it wasn't obv enough ;D

• Oh yeah, I forgot about that. >.< Don't know how since it's a pretty major plot point.

derrickd95 posted: »

Well, considering either Magnus or Ellegaard dies in episode 3, that picture has to be a flashback. I doubt Telltale would just bring them back to life rather than having them stay dead

• Good point

It could either be an accident and the artist forgot to add their extra accessories or

That's just how our main characters sees the order, we have never seen a member fully equipped so we just see them like that

MimoDX2 posted: »

Hmm, but if it's a flashback, why aren't they with their hats?

• edited December 2015

Or maybe on the Order's adventure to fight the Ender Dragon they weren't with their hats (and Ivor wasn't with his clothes).

Good point It could either be an accident and the artist forgot to add their extra accessories or That's just how our main characters sees the order, we have never seen a member fully equipped so we just see them like that

• I was watching FireTV play episode 3 of Story Mode and Nathan from Telltale was in the chat and I got to talk to him a bit about episode 4

• ^ If you guys dont believe me copy and paste image URL in a separate tab and read it

• Am i the only one who thinks that the Ender Dragon will come back to life on Episode 5?

• Obviously you saved Gabriel. If you saved Petra, Gabriel would forget his memory

Pipas posted: »

Petra doesn't even remember her name.

• That what i wanted to hear! Im ready for Petra's Dea- Huh I-I mean cure!

I was watching FireTV play episode 3 of Story Mode and Nathan from Telltale was in the chat and I got to talk to him a bit about episode 4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.