Horus? City of the order of the stone?

So when you start the game and the narrator starts talking he just gets onto some random subject saying "indeed it was onky a troubled land, and Horus (I Dont know how to spell it or say it) was so fortunate to have so long ago, 4 heroes such a s these" then he introduces us to the order

So what the hell is Horus, the place looks really neat like Soren built it, could we head there for help in episode 4, will we find out about it in episode5 if that episode was to be a epilogue

I think that the place is what is shown when introducing the heroes in their designated rooms seeing as there are four sections going off and a place where they would meet

Comments

• Indeed it was only a troubled land that was needed for heroes.

• Oh ok thank you, I still wonder what it is though?

MimoDX2 posted: »

Indeed it was only a troubled land that was needed for heroes.

• Like Mimo mentioned above, and Horus was ours. But it would be interesting to see a city of the order's.

• edited December 2015

So I turned subtitles on and the narrator talks about the story always being lies then he says indeed it was only a troubled land which had need for heroes. And ours was fortunate to have so long ago, four heroes such as these!

Edit: BUT WAIT DID YOU SAY THAT! Did the narrator just say "four heroes such as these" he is show casing some of the heroes and leaves Ivor it, and it's the way Ivor was erased, he wasn't out in legends story's, in the spotlight

So I can come to the conclusion that our story is being told, we may have control of Jessie but it's all just a story told by some old guy to his grandkids

• Oh, it would be interesting if the story would end from a viewpoint in the future, telling people the stories of Jesse's and the gang's.

So I turned subtitles on and the narrator talks about the story always being lies then he says indeed it was only a troubled land which had

• I say, I wonder when the 4th episode will be coming out?

• December 22nd

I say, I wonder when the 4th episode will be coming out?

• Horus is probably the name of the server if anything

• Read above I thought he said Horus refereeing to the city you see the order looking down upon, but it appears to be a random citadel

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Horus is probably the name of the server if anything

• "Myths, Half-truths. To put it simply, lies"

So I turned subtitles on and the narrator talks about the story always being lies then he says indeed it was only a troubled land which had

Sign in to comment in this discussion.