PS3 unable to update epi 2 and above??

I've been trying to download the update for PS3 (we purchased the disc and got through epi 1), for weeks without success. The highest we got was 90% complete and then we error out saying it's the network connection. Sony says it's my provider or I need to contact the game maker. Help! We only experience issues with Minecraft Story Mode, no other games or internet issues with PS3. I've even tried our second PS3 and get the same error!!

Comments

• I am only a volunteer Moderator - not a Telltale Staff member, but have you updated the game prior to attempting to download Episode 2? There was previously a glitch preventing disc owners from downloading Episode 2 (exactly as you describe), but an update should have been released a while ago preventing this. You can read this Support Section article (linked below) for more info:

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/213301447--UPDATED-I-own-the-Season-Pass-Disc-but-cannot-download-Episode-2

If that does not help, you can contact the Telltale Games Support staff directly via the Support Center by:

I normally move these kinds of threads to the archived Support forum, but I will temporarily keep this one open as I am curious if this resolves your issue or if you have the latest version and are still experiencing this.

• I'm attempting to download update 1.03 and that's where my problem is. I will read the link you provided, thank you.

I am only a volunteer Moderator - not a Telltale Staff member, but have you updated the game prior to attempting to download Episode 2? Ther

• Also when I go into the episodes menu, downloading season 2 is not even an option. I must update to do anything, and I can't even do that. :-/

I am only a volunteer Moderator - not a Telltale Staff member, but have you updated the game prior to attempting to download Episode 2? Ther

• So the problem was you downloading the update for the disc and not Episode 2? Oh. In that case, I would contact Telltale Support.

Gsix6 posted: »

Also when I go into the episodes menu, downloading season 2 is not even an option. I must update to do anything, and I can't even do that. :-/

• Thank you!

So the problem was you downloading the update for the disc and not Episode 2? Oh. In that case, I would contact Telltale Support.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.