Why is the Season pass more expensive than buying the single episodes?

Hey there,

maybe one of you can explain the following to me. On the european PlayStation store it says "save money by buying the season pass, bla bla bla". But the season pass is €29.99. The episodes are €5.99 each. €5.99 x 5 = €29.95.

What the hell?

Comments

• Dude, you're literally just ranting about four cents.

• Actually he's ranting about false advertising.

save money

$29.99 > $29.95

This oppression is unacceptable. Heads must roll and the bourgeoisie must be brought down for this atrocity. If evil like this is allowed to continue then the proletariat will never know true justice and happiness.

ZapThroat posted: »

Dude, you're literally just ranting about four cents.

• In Brazil is R$1 cheaper

• I was not ranting, I was wondering. Usually Telltale offers a small discount on season passes to make them more attractive than the single episodes. And since it even says "save money" I was asking for an explanation. It looked like a mistake. And it actually seems to have been one, as the price has recently beend changed to €26.99 or something.

Were you actually dull enough to buy that season pass? I mean, granted, it's just a few cents and it doesn't really matter after all, but it would still be a little dumb. At least nonsensical. You shouldn't spend more money than you have to, on principle. Escpecially if it seems like a mistake.

ZapThroat posted: »

Dude, you're literally just ranting about four cents.

• I got it free!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.