"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Thread: [SUGGESTION] Would you like to see a "Call of Cthulhu" game?"

Hi guys,

Im enjoying all your games now and i was wondering how cool it would be to play a "Cthulhu" game using the "telltale games" mechanics.

Due to its investigation ambient i think it would fit perfectly.

What do you think?

Ps: Sorry for my english. :)

• I definitely feel that Doctor Who would make a fantastic choice for a Telltale game, either about the Doctor or set within the universe. A game with Kate Stewart and Osgood in UNIT or the Paternoster Gang with Madame Vastra, River Song, lots of options. Playing as the Doctor would be fun though, especially if there was the opportunity to craft your own Season with a companion to choose and also getting to decide where to go in the TARDIS.

Tydeus posted: »

It's most likely been said already but I think Doctor Who would make for a brilliant game series. They’ve got a lot to work with, maybe s

• This thread is a pointless mandate that drowns ideas against each other.

That said, I have an idea of an epic under-appreciated sci-fi franchise that Telltale should totally adapt into an episodic story game - I am talking of course about the rich and vast Dune franchise:

enter image description here

Its the perfect crossover between Star Wars and Game of Thrones, and it came long before those two. Sadly its never gotten as mainstream since it never got an worthy adaptions - but Telltale can definitely reinvigorate it and make it more well known again.

• edited December 2015
    • Elder Scrolls - Not sure at what point in Tamriel's history, or what province, but there's so many decisions to make in this series. Imagine what kinds of choices TellTale might make you do; which side of a war to join, which of the three basic classes to play as and therefore what guild to join, which allies you recruit to help fight against the main villain, whether or not to obey the Deadric Princes to earn their favor and prizes, whether to stop on the road to help a stranger or keep going about your business…
    • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Maybe a new cast of pony characters, having the cast from the show make guest appearances (like in the game of thrones game), maybe having to choose between doing your job or helping your friend, choosing between one friend or the other, and I wonder what villain they'd have in the game...
    • Hunger Games - Some year before the 74th, one that hasn't been talked about much in the canon.
    • Breaking Bad - Maybe play as Mike Ehrmantraut, doing his backstory as a cop, before the events of Better Call Saul, just as he was starting his life of crime.
  • Love this idea!

shhmoney posted: »

Thread: The Hunger Games - Telltale Games Since the franchise is over, what do you think of a Hunger Games Game? This one would be set

• I like the idea of an MLP game. I picture a new cast of pony friends somewhere in Equestria, maybe occasionally interacting with the Mane 6 and characters from the show. Maybe some of the choices would be having to choose to help one friend or the other. Wonder what kind of villain they would come up with… but yeah, I'd love to see a TellTale MLP game!

We need more kid-friendly/comedic franchises like: Sam & Max (Need to revive) My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nickelodeon Version) Looney Tunes Mickey Mouse and Friends

• OMG this would be awesome! Way better idea than Minecraft Story Mode! Imagine playing as Wilson, interacting with the other survivors (all voices done by those instruments, of course), building structures and camps, fighting the monsters, it would be great!

• I'd like that a lot! I'd like Mike Ehrmantraut to be the protagonist, and you do his backstory before the events of Better Call Saul, when he's still a cop, when he starts his life of crime.

Telltale should make a Breaking Bad game, I think thats a really good idea so would alot of people.

• That would be awesome. I expect they would create their own premise / season rather than do any of the other ones from the show, with the recurring cast (Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, etc.) doing voice work.

American Horror Story the game, and the choices affect which episodes you play that would take a long time though

• My Little Pony

enter image description here

Villain84 posted: »

* Elder Scrolls - Not sure at what point in Tamriel's history, or what province, but there's so many decisions to make in this series. Imagi

• My list part 2
    1. The thing
    2. van helsing
    3. underworld
    4. lords of the ring
    5. Friday night lights
    6. They got batman why not a joker story
    7. A survival story where u start on a boat and a storm hits and u crash into a island only a handful of u survived so now u hav to collect stuff and your not alone on the island how far will u go to survive.
    8. 12 monkeys

• Sons Of Anarchy would be cool af

• You got some good ideas. My favorite I think is The Thing. There's a problem with #7 though. It's a great idea, very creative, but TellTale's games have to use worlds and characters from fictional works that already exist. Your idea sounds more like something Quantic Dream would make.

Bjall posted: »

My list part 2 1. The thing 2. van helsing 3. underworld 4. lords of the ring 5. Friday night lights 6. They got batman why not a joke

• That sounds great! Definitely sounds like something TellTale would do. I'd play that!

black255 posted: »

Thread: do you think ? do you think Telltale would ever make a Harry potter game ? no Harry as the PC but set in the Harry potter Universe and you play as student in Hogwarts ? so do you think can this happen ?

• Thread: Vampire Diaries A TellTale Games Series in association with OuterBank

How about this!? TTG never touched Vampire stuff

• Thread: Idea for a game

I have aways been playing telltale games and I also loved that game called bully by rockstar. So I was thinking it could be cool to make a game sort of like that in a school.

• Maybe 300 because you never know wether the Spartans truly succeed in defending their homeland

• That would would good, it would let tell tale create new characters and make it less predictable.

* Elder Scrolls - Not sure at what point in Tamriel's history, or what province, but there's so many decisions to make in this series. Imagi

• You and %100 of the players kicked the Persian messenger down the well.

Maybe 300 because you never know wether the Spartans truly succeed in defending their homeland

• I would love to see a telltale version of American horror story and doctor who

• Titanic

• That would be amazing! Maybe it could be set in the 1970's when James and Lilly were still students at Hogwarts and you could become part of the original Order of the Phoenix. Or maybe it could be when Harry's kids start at Hogwarts and you could be taught by Neville and stuff.

black255 posted: »

Thread: do you think ? do you think Telltale would ever make a Harry potter game ? no Harry as the PC but set in the Harry potter Universe and you play as student in Hogwarts ? so do you think can this happen ?

• I like the AHS Idea. TellTale would probably come up with their own premise for a season, like you know how each season is a different setting with different characters, and the cast from the show (Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, etc.) would play some of the character.

Decg97 posted: »

I would love to see a telltale version of American horror story and doctor who

• Which of my ideas were you talking about?

cfin2222 posted: »

That would would good, it would let tell tale create new characters and make it less predictable.

• I like that idea!

artimus261 posted: »

John Carpenter's The Thing would also be an incredible game for them to make, suspense, horror, paranoia, aliens, and subzero temperatures, winning formula

• What if you could make decisions that cause the ship not to sink? :)

Eryka posted: »

Titanic

• Such a good idea.

WarpSpeed posted: »

What if you could make decisions that cause the ship not to sink?

• Yeah that's what I was thinking I think telltale could make they're own horror story just as good as the show does

I like the AHS Idea. TellTale would probably come up with their own premise for a season, like you know how each season is a different setti

• The ship would probably sink no matter what. Maybe playing as a crew member and having to choose which passengers to let on to the lifeboats.

Eryka posted: »

Titanic

• I like that idea a lot. I have an idea of maybe you'd play as Mike Ehrmantraut in his backstory when he was a cop, before the events of Better Call Saul, at the beginning of his criminal career.

chris007 posted: »

How about a game for Breaking Bad?!

• On the subject of medieval fantasy, how about Elder Scrolls? Not sure exactly what province (maybe Elsweyr, Hammerfell or Black Marsh since they hadn't had their own games yet) or what point in Tamriel's history, but there's so many decisions to make in each game in this series. Imagine what kinds of choices TellTale might have you make; which side of a war to join, which of the three basic classes to play as and therefore what guild to join, which allies you recruit to help fight against the main villain, whether or not to do deeds for the Deadric Princes to earn their favor and prizes, kill this guy or spare him, whether to stop on the road to help a stranger like a good samaritan or keep going about your business…

skizoid posted: »

As i think that GoT is the best game telltale have put together, i would love to see more medieval fantasy theme!! For example, Lord of the

• YES! Totally agree with you! All of these ideas would make great TT games! Especially Elder Scrolls! If I had to pick one from your selection, it'd be that one!

Arrowverse- This would be my ultimate. You could either play as a lesser known DC character not yet introduced on the shows(Blue Beetle mayb

• If they did a Breaking Bad game, I was thinking maybe you would play as Mike, doing his backstory as a cop, before the events of Better Call Saul, just as he was starting his life of crime.

Patriqo posted: »

Breaking Bad: A Telltale Game Series. I am so proud to write the title above and I've got goosebumps, even if it's not real. Based on

• I was thinking you maybe you'd play as Mike, doing his backstory as a cop, before the events of Better Call Saul, just as he was starting his life of crime.

Poogers555 posted: »

Alot of people want a Breaking Bad Game, and Im a huge Breaking Bad fan, but I really dont want one. Like, there isnt much they can do, Jess

• Alyx noticed your silence

bloop posted: »

Alyx: Hey Gordon, how should we get past those guards? Should go guns blazing or sneak by? Gordon: "..." "..." "..." "..."

• Then couldn't it just be called "Telltale's Happy Boat Adventure That's Not Historic At All"?

OR, maybe the ship not sinking could be an easter egg of some time where you get an automatic win?

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

WarpSpeed posted: »

What if you could make decisions that cause the ship not to sink?

• Well, if we don't allow the ship to be saved, we'll start seeing posts like HELP I NEED WALKTHRU PLAYED 20+ TIMES AND CANT KEEP THE BOAT FROM SINKING! WHY CANT THIS GAME BE MORE REALISTIC?!?! NOT EVEN A HELICOPTER ON BOARD!

Then couldn't it just be called "Telltale's Happy Boat Adventure That's Not Historic At All"? OR, maybe the ship not sinking could be an easter egg of some time where you get an automatic win? I dunno, just thinking out loud.

• Thread: A One Punch Man Telltale game

was just browsing on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/3tmdne/a_one_punch_man_game_would_be_great_except/

and I thought this would be an interesting idea for a telltale game, love the anime and it would probably be a hilariously fun game to play.

although my ultimate dream is a berserk/vagabond telltale game but i figured it would be a unique take to be a villain that fights heros that eventually fights (one punch man) and gets beat with one punch at the last season, so all that built up work amounts to nothing but a one punch defeat, lol.

• Here's an idea for The Wolf Among Us Season 2: Maleficent would be the main villain and final boss. She's trying to build up an army to fight The Adversary and take back the Homelands. She starts sending dragons to Fabletown to kidnap fables and bring them to her realm. While her intentions are good, her means are not as preferable. It's up to Bigby to figure out what's going on and stop her. I imagine maybe the dragons capture Snow, and so Bigby and Bluebeard are left in charge of the Business Office. Maybe King Cole would return. One idea I would really like is that Bigby would have to choose a deputy to fight by his side and help him maintain order. I imagine having to choose between Woody, Grendal, Bluebeard, or maybe Beast for the job. Maybe Bigby would have to go to visit the farm in his investigation, or send his deputy to do it for him.

• Elder Scrolls

Funny. Because The Former Lore Writer of TES is working At Telltale Games. Michael Kirkbride is His Name. He worked on Minecraft Story Mode EP. 3. They just Need the agreement from Bethesda/Zenimax And we would have a TES Game written by the Original Lore Master.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.