Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• I hope we get to fight the Ender Dragon while playing as Ivor.

Flog61 posted: »

Guess there's gonna be a flashback, going by the first image?

• Maybe...

Sorry to say but this theory I have may say different So episode 4 title " a block and a hard place" I did the research and it is a refer

• Ahh ok I thought so thx for telling me, I am more curious of what we will do there, maybe it will glitch the witherstorm destroying it?

IceKane posted: »

The farlands is a glitched place in the Overworld once you get to an extreme distance from spawnpoint. It looks messed up. But I love the fact that there's going to be farlands in the game.

• Thread: minecraft story mode episode 4

when is minecraft story mode episode 4 coming out?????????????????

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It releases December 22nd.

Thread: minecraft story mode episode 4 when is minecraft story mode episode 4 coming out?????????????????

• Whens da trailet coming outt! Am bursting with excitement xD hopefully today or tomorrow, maybe? Idk lol

• Well since Episode 4 is coming out in like 8 days, the trailer should be coming soon.

• Oh i hate puzzles because im so bad on them. But i play games with puzzles because i like the story. So i would get Sam and Max and Tales of monkey island if the story is worth it.

dojo32161 posted: »

If you don't mind puzzles then they're pretty good.

• I want to. but im afraid to buy it. I use a windows 8 and Sam and Max is old. And i hear people saying the game has problems on certain computers.

• I imagine Thursday or Friday.

Smellmeh posted: »

Well since Episode 4 is coming out in like 8 days, the trailer should be coming soon.

• Oki xD

Pipas posted: »

I imagine Thursday or Friday.

• Can confirm it works perfectly on Windows 8. The only problems you may have are some resolution issues.

I want to. but im afraid to buy it. I use a windows 8 and Sam and Max is old. And i hear people saying the game has problems on certain computers.

• edited December 2015

Ok thanks. All 3 seasons of Sam And Max is going on my christmas list.

Can confirm it works perfectly on Windows 8. The only problems you may have are some resolution issues.

• Maybe episode 4 trailer will come 5 days before released.

• Or monday, or no trailer, like how they did with tales from the borderlands episode 3.

Maybe episode 4 trailer will come 5 days before released.

• But i need a trailer!

Or monday, or no trailer, like how they did with tales from the borderlands episode 3.

• Exactlyy!! So I can fangirl it for a whole week!!!

But i need a trailer!

• It's the First Time i'm Really Exited for an Episode. I have to say that i was Not a Fan of MC:SM When it was announced. But now After i played it, i actually enjoy it! And I think that TTG Are making huge improvements in Things like Episode Directing, Scene transitions And Camera handling. An Episode feels more like a Little Movie now instead an "TV Episode" like in TWDS1. It's just Awesome to Be a Telltale Fan Right now!

• Ok Telltale. Some news about the trailer or trailer releases right now would be nice.

enter image description here

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

It's only Wednesday and we got the release date information super early. We typically get trailers around Thursday, Friday, or the Monday before an Episode premieres.

Ok Telltale. Some news about the trailer or trailer releases right now would be nice.

• Isn't it Wednesday? Well, its Wednesday in the UK but idk about where tell tale is xD

It's only Wednesday and we got the release date information super early. We typically get trailers around Thursday, Friday, or the Monday before an Episode premieres.

• It is, I got today mixed up for whatever reason haha.

michyxox posted: »

Isn't it Wednesday? Well, its Wednesday in the UK but idk about where tell tale is xD

• o oki, lol xD

It is, I got today mixed up for whatever reason haha.

• Well we got episode 1 trailer on Wednesday.

• THe achievements for episode 4 is out!!!!

• Well, since episode 3.came out on nov.24, we got the the 19th, so it was 5 days earlier. So I'd imagine the 17th, (surprising, with all the hype, you'd think we'd get a trailer date, but no. Huh.)

michyxox posted: »

Whens da trailet coming outt! Am bursting with excitement xD hopefully today or tomorrow, maybe? Idk lol

• Actually, they did do one for Tales EP3, but it came out basically at the same time as the episode.

Or monday, or no trailer, like how they did with tales from the borderlands episode 3.

• Oh, yeah! I forgot you Xbox guys get yours uploaded once it comes out. We PlayStation users have ALL the trophies from EP 1-5 to view.

ASaltLick posted: »

THe achievements for episode 4 is out!!!!

• edited December 2015

Well at least we PC players didn't have to wait weeks for episode 3 after it was released. LOL :P

AChicken posted: »

Oh, yeah! I forgot you Xbox guys get yours uploaded once it comes out. We PlayStation users have ALL the trophies from EP 1-5 to view.

• I thought it was going to be released on the same day star wars comes out.

OzzyUK posted: »

It releases December 22nd.

• Cool! Added this to the main post.

Oh my gosh new trailer tomorrow oh my gosh

• edited December 2015

Ok... That was unexpected news. But it makes sense since Mojang is now owned by Microsoft.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

since this is a waiting thread, this is technically waiting news... Windows 10 release.

• edited December 2015

Was going to save this gif until Episode 5 or Batman Episode 1, but what in the world!

enter image description here

(Im still going to use this gif for either one of those episodes, or both)

• o.0 New Trailer tomorrow .-. HYPE HYPE HYPE

• Yay! Its today! #TRAILER
    Like if you are #Hyped

• Neither did we have to wait...

Well at least we PC players didn't have to wait weeks for episode 3 after it was released. LOL :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.