Things you might want to note in episode 4 Images & Trailer

Update: Wither Storm FINAL TRAILER
Episode 4 Trailer

1. Appears to be a maze inside there and at the end lots of ender crystals.
  2. Ender Crystals Spotted
  3. Wither Storm Kind of Arms at the end
  4. In the trailer the wither storm has 3 heads and then further on in the trailer it has 9 heads...
  5. Like Block Shields appear to be around the wither storm
  6. Ivor returns
  7. People seem HAPPY to see Ivor.
  8. Petra/Gabriel appears to be alive after the "faint"
  9. You do not see much of LUKAS or AXEL.
  10. A House inside the Farlands?
  11. The Flash Back will occur inside episode 4!
  12. The Order cannot complete the mission?
  13. It does appear we revisit Ivor's Basement inside the trailer (Mostly because of the potions)
  14. Bedrock inside Ivor's Basement
  15. Lampis Lazuli Ore is inside Ivor's Basement as well.
  16. They got a NEW HANDSHAKE well I mean a body slap still..
  17. Ivor appears to be joining us, in the travels in the farlands.
  18. You also appear to be walking on top of a maze.

19. The WITHERSTORM does get defeated inside the trailer there was an explosion on it right in front of the witherstorm
20. Jesse is falling through a pink voice

NOTE: There was not much to be pointed out I only had the obvious stuff because I only just saw the trailer
Plus please comment if I missed anything I mean I missed a lot I guess

Wellnothing

Well as the heading suggests this is just a thread on what really is happening in the background of Episode 4 Images

The first one Reuben has a black eye D: How dare you TELLTALE!!!

2 Wither Storms?

Look carefully there are 7 wither storm heads, you may not see the 6th but its the beam that gives it away so does that also mean 3 Witherstorms I only stated 3 because there is 2 beams on one side and 2 on the other so there is usually 3 on each side and we do not even see the entire 3 wither storms... Either way where did the 2nd or 3rd command blocks come from?
Its Raining

Petra's Eyes are red, but in Gabriel's Return his eyes are not red but a darker shad of grey...

Farlands?

The Farlands and whats in those trees ? Stone Blocks...

Oh, by the way the farlands is a bug in minecraft that the world goes incredibly crazy after a very long journey.

This also raises the question what holds great importance?

Would that mean the far lands is the only place the Wither Storm cannot fit. If that is so it could mean the wither storm tries to get JESSE
but fails because it gets stuck and the it could explode or perhaps the command block is exposed and IVOR can finally use a new potion to destroy it.

Flashback

Well, that's the enderdragon :O ENDER DRAGON VS WITHERSTORM!! BEST BATTLE EVER!!
Sorry you are wrong..... OrderOfTheStoneFlashback-1024px.jpg WHYY TELLTALE.

I believe that this is a flashback of the order of the stone fighting the witherstorm however you could be a character in it, and they end the episode at that so you wait for episode 5 for the battle and in that IVOR may mention a detail we may have lost to introduce the Villain for Season 2?

This is flash back so
Why don't Soren, Magnus and Ellegaard wear their hats/masks?
Why doesn't Ivor even wear his Order armour?

Thanks, Tiger here out :D please comment below if I missed anything

Credit Images: Telltale, please note I am also editing post due to a few errors made (plus adding your suggestions) AronDracula

Comments

• If the last screenshot shows the flashback of the Order, then why don't Soren, Magnus and Ellegaard wear their hats/masks? Why doesn't Ivor even wear his Order armour?

• Good Point,
    However I believe IVOR had always dressed like that

• But in episode 1, when the scene with the Order of the Stone which is from Jesse reading the book, it shows Ivor with a golden blue suit.

• Maybe Jesse has a big imagination :)

• Well you never know but XD

I agree but sometimes when they release images that is a mistake,
    For example in the MINECON trailer for MCSM they showed Ivor giving a diamond to Petra...

• he he he... lol

MarteenPyro posted: »

Maybe Jesse has a big imagination

• what? Jesse nah I think we have a big imagination thinking Jesse has a Big Imagination

AChicken posted: »

he he he... lol

• I think they really had planned for Ivor to give the diamond, but they had to change the story during development. This image mistake isn't a development change, it's a break in continuity.

Well you never know but XD I agree but sometimes when they release images that is a mistake, For example in the MINECON trailer for MCSM they showed Ivor giving a diamond to Petra...

• Agreed but I think because it was a really early in development and plus a broken man with a crooked trade seems like a very good addition though!

IceKane posted: »

I think they really had planned for Ivor to give the diamond, but they had to change the story during development. This image mistake isn't a development change, it's a break in continuity.

• They also remodelled Lukas. He was a cowboy, but now he's Fonzie.

enter image description here

Well you never know but XD I agree but sometimes when they release images that is a mistake, For example in the MINECON trailer for MCSM they showed Ivor giving a diamond to Petra...

• edited December 2015

You can already see in the episode 4 trailer 3 wither storms with 9 heads

The variance of eye colour happens between both Gabriel and Petra

Green stone in the farlands? Also look above Jessie's head we are at the corner of the farlands

I'm going to assume that the reason the order are not in the armour is because it's being told to us in episode 4 to Jesse and that's how Jesse has known the order, he can't just imagine their helmets/armour if he has never seen them

Edit: I almost forgot to say regarding Reuben having a black eye judging by the two choices in episode 1 he either has to have a black eye or not and seeing how ist the default choice if you leave the timer running its plain to see why he has a black eye

• Not necessary but k

MarteenPyro posted: »

They also remodelled Lukas. He was a cowboy, but now he's Fonzie.

• Please explain.
    Whats the corner of the farlands,
    I thought we are at the begging

Oh and also, It looks like the part where it says "next time " but honestly doubt it (

You can already see in the episode 4 trailer 3 wither storms with 9 heads The variance of eye colour happens between both Gabriel and Pet

• There is a corner of the farlands where those glitches walls meet together

Also it does look like a next time but I don't think it could be

Please explain. Whats the corner of the farlands, I thought we are at the begging Oh and also, It looks like the part where it says "next time " but honestly doubt it (

• Wait? What if we've defeated the witherstorm and are coming out of the farlands? That could be next time but honestly I don't see that coming...

There is a corner of the farlands where those glitches walls meet together Also it does look like a next time but I don't think it could be

• Is it a Green stone Block?
    Or is it a stone block in the trees in the farlands?

• =) I have no idea if he realized that after reading threadname"beta", or if he always knew that.

Not necessary but k

• I see weird green stone blocks in the trees in the farlands, it's weird

Is it a Green stone Block? Or is it a stone block in the trees in the farlands?

• It's raining, and look to the right of Olivia, is that a desert temple? our right, not Olivia's

enter image description here enter image description here

• It's too big to be a desert temple.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

It's raining, and look to the right of Olivia, is that a desert temple? our right, not Olivia's

• edited December 2015

I actually live in a desert temple which I fortified and extended in mincecraft
    It can't be a desert temple because as mimo stated above its too big, would be a massive desert temple

Another thing is that the twin towers :P are not visible and seeing how much visibility of the "temple" there is. Also we should see those weird entrances into the top half of the pyramid on the sides.

It's raining, and look to the right of Olivia, is that a desert temple? our right, not Olivia's

• Are you sure its not just the reflection? Hmm its interesting though

I see weird green stone blocks in the trees in the farlands, it's weird

• ^ Stated above I will add though the "raining part"

• Nah,just a mountain.

• edited December 2015

Just Updated this for the trailer, here is the list I Found
    Episode 4 Trailer

1. Appears to be a maze inside there and at the end lots of ender crystals.
    2. Ender Crystals Spotted
    3. Wither Storm Kind of Arms at the end
    4. In the trailer the wither storm has 3 heads and then further on in the trailer it has 9 heads...
    5. Like Block Shields appear to be around the wither storm
    6. Ivor returns
    7. People seem HAPPY to see Ivor.
    8. Petra/Gabriel appears to be alive after the "faint"
    9. You do not see much of LUKAS or AXEL.
    10. A House inside the Farlands?
    11. The Flash Back will occur inside episode 4!
    12. The Order cannot complete the mission?
    13. It does appear we revisit Ivor's Basement inside the trailer (Mostly because of the potions)
    14. Bedrock inside Ivor's Basement
    15. Lampis Lazuli Ore is inside Ivor's Basement as well.
    16. They got a NEW HANDSHAKE well I mean a body slap still..
    17. Ivor appears to be joining us, in the travels in the farlands.
    18. You also appear to be walking on top of a maze.

19. The WITHERSTORM does get defeated inside the trailer there was an explosion on it right in front of the witherstorm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.