Season 2 happening?

So apparently telltale are saying Episode 4 is actually the finale of Minecraft story mode which is confusing, They also said Episode 5 will continue the story so does this mean a season 2 could happen next year?

Comments

• No. They said it will be the finale of the Wither Storm! And i think Episode 5 will be about how the Order killed the Ender Dragon. Although we can't confirm anything yet. Depending how Episode 4 or 5 plays out, a season 2 could be possible.

• How come it says finale though?

Smellmeh posted: »

No. They said it will be the finale of the Wither Storm! And i think Episode 5 will be about how the Order killed the Ender Dragon. Although we can't confirm anything yet. Depending how Episode 4 or 5 plays out, a season 2 could be possible.

• It says "Wither Storm Finale".

How come it says finale though?

• I took it to mean that, as others have speculated, the fifth episode could have a separate plot like a flash back or an epilogue. If they were having the story end at Episode 4 because they wanted to lead into Season 2, then the whole Season likely would've ended in four episodes or they just could've stretched the plot across five episodes and have episode five end on a cliffhanger. Since they are telling us about this in advance, I think it's going to be something smaller and more self contained than an intro to a Season 2.

• Is this confirmed by Telltale?

Read the title as it's misleading http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/262164/FINALE_TRAILER_Minecraft_Story_Mode__A_Telltale_Games Series_Episode_4__A_Block_and_a_Hard_Place.php

• My guess is that episode 4 ends the wither storm and episode 5 will be about Jesse making the new Order

• Yeah, it's confirmed. They've hinted and outright said that the Wither Storm story arc will conclude this episode, and episode 5 will focus on another part of the story.

Smellmeh posted: »

Is this confirmed by Telltale?

• I knew it, I appreciate that

Yeah, it's confirmed. They've hinted and outright said that the Wither Storm story arc will conclude this episode, and episode 5 will focus on another part of the story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.