Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• So, the trailer is coming the same time (in hours) as Episode 3's trailer has been released?

• When is that?

MimoDX2 posted: »

So, the trailer is coming the same time (in hours) as Episode 3's trailer has been released?

• I think it was 8AM in PST

When is that?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Looking back at the episode 3 waiting thread the trailer for episode 3 released at around 9 AM PT so the episode 4 trailer could release at around the same time.

When is that?

• Episode 4 is now released for mobile

• TRAILER IS OUT!!!!!! ON YOUTUBE!!!!

• OMGG OMGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGG I CANT EVEN!! I LITERALLY STARTED CRYINGG!!! AHH SO MANY WITHER STORMS NOW!!!! OOOMMMMGGGGGGG!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WATCH IT NOW PPL AND U'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!

• The trailer was waaaaaay more EPIC than I expected! I AM HYPED AND PUMPED!

• #TakeDownTheStorm

I'm ready.

• Man that looks awesome! This is gonna be intense!

ZapThroat posted: »

HYPE!

• I'm speechless... :D

• edited December 2015

THAT RIGHT THERE IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF STORM!

TAKE.DOWN.THE.STORM

• The best Episode trailer of MCSM EPs yet... Agree?

AdamRoberts posted: »

THAT RIGHT THERE IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF STORM! TAKE.DOWN.THE.STORM

• Finally! I want to see Ivor's good side, I love that Jesse's gang put on some new outfits! Petra is a queen, Jesse is Ellie or Magnus, Olivia is Ellie #2, Axel is Magnus #2, and Lukas looks kinda like Soren if you ask me. And of course Reuben, we all know it, will save us all! Our hero... wipes tear from eye

Now we'll find out how Ivor got kicked out from the order, I think Soren had to do something with it, maybe not... And we might find out how they defeated the Dragon.

It will be the best episode so far, I bet!

• People are saying that Jesse is basically 'Ivor' and Lukas is 'Soren', but am I the only one that thinks its vice versa? Coz Jesse techically is the leader and all.. and so was Soren so...

• Yes!

The best Episode trailer of MCSM EPs yet... Agree?

• edited December 2015

In the trailer, Magnus and Gabriel wasn't in some scenes of the trailer...What in the world?!

• We're 5 days away from this Master Piece. Wait, did Gabriel/Petra (that we saved) die? D':>

• Just some things to point out about the trailer:

Looks like evryone has new clothes, Olivia and Axel have Mangnus and Ellegaard's helmets (Magnus/Ellie and Gab are missing on this picture)

enter image description here

Each Witherstorm has now 3 heads.

Intro?

Only Female Jesse is used on this intro.

• New outfits!

I find the lack of Gabriel and Magnus/Ellegaard disturbing.

• Thats EXACTLYY what I was thinking!! And also, I think if you saved Gabriel he dies, and vice versa with Petra! Ok, this will me days but am replaying my game play coz bae must stay alive! Sorry Gabriel! I wish everyone was alive doe..

• edited December 2015

Late. :P

(i mentioned this in my spoiler)

And yes i do.

Pipas posted: »

New outfits! I find the lack of Gabriel and Magnus/Ellegaard disturbing.

• I think so! :'c looks like am replaying my game..

MimoDX2 posted: »

We're 5 days away from this Master Piece. Wait, did Gabriel/Petra (that we saved) die? D':>

• I don't want to replay my game (in the main way if y' understand me)! Since i will know what will happen on the second one. Telltale, WHY?

michyxox posted: »

I think so! :'c looks like am replaying my game..

• Many complained about ttg not caring bout female Jesse... There you go. Complete trailer has her :D

JESSE.ROX

• Ahhh Petra's armour is sweet!

• Hell, who else is excited of Ivor's 'good-side' reveal..he was never bad i guess... 'you dont know what u're doing' this and other lines get our attention..agree?

• Umm,why does Axel look like he just wore a plastic bag over his head while everyone wears a cool outfit.What is that?

• In the first episode's first scene, where they were talking about the order, Magnus was shown with the same thing on his head. It's a rogue thing.

Umm,why does Axel look like he just wore a plastic bag over his head while everyone wears a cool outfit.What is that?

• That's Magnus' helmet, no?

Umm,why does Axel look like he just wore a plastic bag over his head while everyone wears a cool outfit.What is that?

• And it's much appreciated <3

Many complained about ttg not caring bout female Jesse... There you go. Complete trailer has her JESSE.ROX

• Oh man... I got a bad feeling about the one with the Wither Sickness. (I saved Petra on my playthrough incase you don't know) Because throughout the entire trailer not once did i see Gabriel. (It looks like telltale saved Gabriel) Which makes me feel scared for Petra. Anyone else feels nervous for Petra/Gabriel?

• 10 bux they'll show up magically in this random empty space when you play the episode

• Yes my favorite too. Not only did it make me feel excited for Episode 4, but also made me feel nervous because of some people missing.

• Didn't they also do that with Kenny in one of the Walking Dead: Season 2 trailers?

Green613 posted: »

10 bux they'll show up magically in this random empty space when you play the episode

• Hmm...you could be right. They better not kill off who i think will be.

Green613 posted: »

10 bux they'll show up magically in this random empty space when you play the episode

• Yeah, it was In Harm's Way.

Didn't they also do that with Kenny in one of the Walking Dead: Season 2 trailers?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.