Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• Guys, do you think it's better to go blind a.k.a not watching the trailers and such, or just watch it?

• Trailer doesn't feature too many spoilers, but there is one scene I wish they didn't include, so if you can I would just wait to watch it until after you finish the episode next week.

AngeloMC21 posted: »

Guys, do you think it's better to go blind a.k.a not watching the trailers and such, or just watch it?

• Right, i could not even go on tumblr during the tales from borderland days.

Be careful of spoilers on Tumblr and of course youtube comments on anything Minecraft story mode, guys! People who have no self control are

• Why only iOS WHYYY D:

• Petra has red eyes since she got too sick but it may be gabriel if you saved him in beginning, The heroes go to the farlands for safety and don't think the enderdragon is involved... it was a flashback and dont you remember episode 1 intro? they slain the dragon... one dragon per game ok...

• what i posted is what will we notice in the trailer for episode 4 to get more hyped up o careful these might spoil the gameplay but all extracted from the trailer.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The files normally get decrypted the week before a release, this is most likely due to reviewers needing to play it with a press code and decrypting the files will enable the press keys to work.

TNTUP posted: »

Why on steamdb the EP4 isn't "encrypted" but I can see its filesize... early release or steamdb got its size? It didn't happen seeing Ep 1 to 3 file sizes when it gets released.

• edited December 2015

for who make spoilers

spoilers are make your enjoyment when playing become spoiled. so for who wants to make the spoilers, think it double times. i dont forbids anyone make the spoilers, but notice it, it will spoil and soil your enjoyment when the episode is out

• edited December 2015

#onedragonpergame

enter image description here

• is there more than one dragon... that spawn naturally because i couldnt get another one.....

MarteenPyro posted: »

#onedragonpergame

• edited December 2015

I won't spoil anything, but this episode man... Oh, I loved it soooo much! And finally, I know what episode 5 will be about!

I love ya Telltale, ya know that?

• dont't forget Android User too

Well, this is awkward...The first time the PC, Xbox and PS users got left in the dark.

• edited December 2015

already available also on android but can't purchase?

HiroVoid posted: »

It's only out on IOS at the moment with the rest of the platforms seeming to still be planned for their targeted release date.

• edited December 2015

Just check on Minecraft Store Mode on Android ,and episode 4 already available to download but can't purchase? what the hell is this!

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac151/meryanti/Screenshot_2015-12-18-17-09-41_zpsjhfl9jb3.png

enter image description here

• I guess you have to wait like the rest of us. :P

Just check on Minecraft Store Mode on Android ,and episode 4 already available to download but can't purchase? what the hell is this!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would just like to remind people who have played the iOS/Android version of the game not to post any spoilers in this thread even with spoiler tags, if you want to discuss episode 4 please use another thread like "Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4 Ending (WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS)" or create your own.

If you do create your own thread please remember to use a title that doesn't spoil the episode for others and use a spoiler tag.

• enter image description here

for who make spoilers spoilers are make your enjoyment when playing become spoiled. so for who wants to make the spoilers, think it doubl

• It's true, there can be only one Dragon per game (if you're without cheats) but when 1.9 releases you will be able to respawn the Dragon.

victeldo posted: »

is there more than one dragon... that spawn naturally because i couldnt get another one.....

• How long was the episode. That's all I want to know!

MarteenPyro posted: »

I won't spoil anything, but this episode man... Oh, I loved it soooo much! And finally, I know what episode 5 will be about! I love ya Telltale, ya know that?

• It was at normal length if not longer than usual, at least that's how I felt it like.

How long was the episode. That's all I want to know!

• Yup :)

Pipas posted: »

I guess you have to wait like the rest of us. :P

• Yup,maybe still not upload

• ok thanks for the info

MimoDX2 posted: »

It's true, there can be only one Dragon per game (if you're without cheats) but when 1.9 releases you will be able to respawn the Dragon.

• IT IS ACTUALLY OUT I'M DOWLOADING IT HYYYYPEEE!!!!!
    Android:0.74 GB

• Finally! Gonna download it tomorrow

Forcer99 posted: »

IT IS ACTUALLY OUT I'M DOWLOADING IT HYYYYPEEE!!!!! Android:0.74 GB

• Since am gonna be away for when it releases. am gonna go buy it on my iphone, even though i have it on my ps3, idc lol

• In the trailer Gabriel was saved.

• Wut, why on previous releases they were still encrypted and they did review past episodes. I'm quite confused XD

OzzyUK posted: »

The files normally get decrypted the week before a release, this is most likely due to reviewers needing to play it with a press code and decrypting the files will enable the press keys to work.

• The only problem is, after the end of chapter 1 i got a black screen and i crashed. Over and over. For 12 times.
    Still locked at "Make it stop! Please!"

• I'm thinking it has to do with Minecraft being quicker to produce. Instead of making their own assets from scratch, they make maps in Minecraft and import them into the Telltale engine. Additionally, the animation in general is much simpler, and therefore easier to make.

• ios : 22nd december... -_- yeah

• Thread: minecraft story mode NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!

only 4 days till the new episode

• Glitch?

• edited December 2015

(?) Steam players still remember that

Forcer99 posted: »

IT IS ACTUALLY OUT I'M DOWLOADING IT HYYYYPEEE!!!!! Android:0.74 GB

• I don't know, but i hate it that android players are getting it before the release date while the rest of us wait.

• I got nothing against android players. Im glad they have early access to Episode 4. I just hope they don't spoil anything until it is released public. And if they do, at least put a spoiler tag on it.

• [removed]

Trailer doesn't feature too many spoilers, but there is one scene I wish they didn't include, so if you can I would just wait to watch it until after you finish the episode next week.

• It can really depend, for me it took 2 hours because I didn't know how to get to a certain place stumbling around in a maze
    But if you know what your doing should take an hour and a half

How long was the episode. That's all I want to know!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.