Is Minecraft: Story Mode Good

Hi I have been wondering if I should get Mine craft story mode. If so could you write what's good about it etc

Comments

• *Minecraft, no spoilers please :)

• Yeah! It's really great actually! It has some cheesy dialogue, and some cringe worthy moments, but it's just as good as The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us! I strongly recommend playing it, as it's just a delight to play. :)

• Personally I enjoyed it quite allot, I think it's at least worth a try :3

• Thank you prink34320 and ClemyClooAndBabyBoo for your replies will definitely try the game :)

• It gets off to a slow start, but apart from that I have few complaints about this game. Nice adventure, overall.

• Well depends. Do you like story driven games? Are you ok with an all ages story? And you ok with the price. If you are ok with all these 3, then yes you will like it, But if you are not sure you want to buy it, then wait for all 5 episode to come out, because then Episode 1 will be free to play. (For some reason, not on steam or telltale store.)

• Now that I have played epiosde 4 it's freaking amazing but follow through what smell meh said if you want the game

• It's pretty bad

• Why say you this? :P

Kellogs posted: »

It's pretty bad

• HOLD IT- I see your thread. Sorry. :)

Tohabath posted: »

Why say you this? :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.