Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• I do apologise I did so above without reading this post

OzzyUK posted: »

I would just like to remind people who have played the iOS/Android version of the game not to post any spoilers in this thread even with spo

• Dude, seriously! What the heck. The length thing was fine, but now I have what's very likely a spoiler stuck in my activity feed.

I do apologise I did so above without reading this post

• Eu comprei o multypack e já to jogando ele

Just check on Minecraft Store Mode on Android ,and episode 4 already available to download but can't purchase? what the hell is this!

• I am sorry but the one I didn't place a spoiler tag on isn't really a spoiler

Dude, seriously! What the heck. The length thing was fine, but now I have what's very likely a spoiler stuck in my activity feed.

• I have a question. Since you have episode 4, how long is the episode? Can you say it without spoiling anything?

I am sorry but the one I didn't place a spoiler tag on isn't really a spoiler

• The spoilers are everywhere, I'm hiding from them but they are looking for me. :''C

• (?)PC players won't forget that.

Forcer99 posted: »

IT IS ACTUALLY OUT I'M DOWLOADING IT HYYYYPEEE!!!!! Android:0.74 GB

• Even if you use a spoiler tag, the spoiler still appears in people's feeds. Even ignoring that story spoilers don't belong here in Waiting threads, I made another warning earlier before Ozzy's warning as well.

I am sorry but the one I didn't place a spoiler tag on isn't really a spoiler

• Only 4 days yay for PC and Console yay!!! -.- While IOS and Android users play it now -.-

Jesse1986 posted: »

Thread: minecraft story mode NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!! only 4 days till the new episode

• I know! I feel so jealous seeing all these spoilers and i have not played it yet. Im trying my best not to click on a spoiler. But part of me is saying.: "Click it...CLICK IT!" But no need to worry, for is 4 days (Will be 3 days in a hour) left until Episode 4! Must be strong!

The spoilers are everywhere, I'm hiding from them but they are looking for me. :''C

• I'm so scared for what's going to happen and I just want a happy ending. :C

Smellmeh posted: »

I know! I feel so jealous seeing all these spoilers and i have not played it yet. Im trying my best not to click on a spoiler. But part of m

• edited December 2015

Same here...Lets hope Petra/Gabriel or other characters make it alive. Telltale...have mercy on us!

I'm so scared for what's going to happen and I just want a happy ending. :C

• Is midnight where i am. Which means... 3 More days until Episode 4!

• Ok thx for the info

I don't recall seeing your post but now I'll make sure to not mention anything in the episode and I'll onky use spoiler tags for the trailer

Even if you use a spoiler tag, the spoiler still appears in people's feeds. Even ignoring that story spoilers don't belong here in Waiting threads, I made another warning earlier before Ozzy's warning as well.

• There are a lot of puzzles at one point of the epiosde, if you know what your doing if you have played the epiosde before I would think its 1:30 of game time but first time playthrough because of the puzzles adds an extra half an hour to the playtime

I have a question. Since you have episode 4, how long is the episode? Can you say it without spoiling anything?

• Am gonna buy the game on IOS because am gonna be away when it releases, so i still get to play it myself c:

• Guys let me just say if your tempted to spoil it for yourself the epiosde is fracking amazing the 3 days is a cheap payment for the great episode don't do the time and do a crime to yourself

• What's the length of the episode? 1 hour 30 minutes? 2 hours?

Guys let me just say if your tempted to spoil it for yourself the epiosde is fracking amazing the 3 days is a cheap payment for the great episode don't do the time and do a crime to yourself

• I'd say 2 hours with your first playthrough because of all the puzzles at 1 point in the epiosde but during other playthroughs knowing what to do will shorten a second run through by half an hour

lupinb0y posted: »

What's the length of the episode? 1 hour 30 minutes? 2 hours?

• Cool. Can't wait!

I'd say 2 hours with your first playthrough because of all the puzzles at 1 point in the epiosde but during other playthroughs knowing what to do will shorten a second run through by half an hour

• Puzzles...Sounds like Telltale is doing their old ways in this episode. Cool!
    Also how was the episode? Did you like it? I always like to hear peoples opinion on it. (Again try to explain without spoiling)

There are a lot of puzzles at one point of the epiosde, if you know what your doing if you have played the epiosde before I would think its 1:30 of game time but first time playthrough because of the puzzles adds an extra half an hour to the playtime

• Ok. Have fun! :)

michyxox posted: »

Am gonna buy the game on IOS because am gonna be away when it releases, so i still get to play it myself c:

• Telltale made me hug my doggy...crying for ****** :((((((((

• (?) I was angry 2 when iOS had it and Android not

(?)PC players won't forget that.

• Will they release those maps in their original format for a viewing pleasure purpose or idk what with it?

I'm thinking it has to do with Minecraft being quicker to produce. Instead of making their own assets from scratch, they make maps in Minecr

• edited December 2015

can someone rate episode 4 without spoilers from 1-10
    and can you say if it was emotional or not without spoilers

Mod edit: Please refrain from posting untagged spoilers for other Telltale games

• I say it was 10/10! And yes, i would say it is very emotional, and your past choices make huge differences!! Even the tiny ones.

can someone rate episode 4 without spoilers from 1-10 and can you say if it was emotional or not without spoilers Mod edit: Please refrain from posting untagged spoilers for other Telltale games

• Thread: Episode 4 Unavailable for Download on XBOX360

The purpose of a Season Pass is to get a discount on purchasing the game and also get episodes as they are available. Episode 4 is now available for download, but XBOX360 will not allow it to be downloaded.

• The episode is not out yet for Xbox 360, it released December 22.

Thread: Episode 4 Unavailable for Download on XBOX360 The purpose of a Season Pass is to get a discount on purchasing the game and also

• It was a good episode. I have some issues with it, but overall, I would give it an 8 out of 10. Not the best episode so far but certainly not by any means a bad episode.

can someone rate episode 4 without spoilers from 1-10 and can you say if it was emotional or not without spoilers Mod edit: Please refrain from posting untagged spoilers for other Telltale games

• OMG JUST DO IT JUST DO IT JUST BECOME DECEMBER 22ND RIGHT NOW OR I BLOW UP (I'm just starting to talk about this also IK my nickname is horrible)

• edited December 2015

Just let it be the freakin' 22nd already! The spoilers are getting really bad! Just looking up the name minecraft story mode on youtube throws spoilers all over the place. Not too mention people coming in and giving out slight spoilers when they really shouldn't. I'm getting really upset at the fact that Microsoft/the app store or whoever decided to do this!

enter image description here

• I feel like that too Saw my post? I SAID! JUST DO IT! JUST DO IT MAKE IT DECEMBER 22ND RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BLOW UP!

Just let it be the freakin' 22nd already! The spoilers are getting really bad! Just looking up the name minecraft story mode on youtube thro

• edited December 2015

CAN U DO IT YES? THEN JUST DO IT! DO IT DO IT DO IT!

L-dog posted: »

I feel like that too Saw my post? I SAID! JUST DO IT! JUST DO IT MAKE IT DECEMBER 22ND RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BLOW UP!

• Plz telltale, plz.

Same here...Lets hope Petra/Gabriel or other characters make it alive. Telltale...have mercy on us!

• Ugh! December 22nd, hurry up! There are spoilers everywhere! Im trying to avoid spoilers so that i can play Episode 4 without knowing whats going to happen!

• enter image description here

Like others have said, it is indeed out on Android. It's pretty amazing, we're actually getting things early?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.