Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• Yep...

transfo47 posted: »

Like others have said, it is indeed out on Android. It's pretty amazing, we're actually getting things early?

• Same here man, i was happy when Android players got early access, but im getting really annoyed with spoilers all over the place. Im not even going to the MC:SM forums on steam. I really wished Telltale just waited until December 22nd, it would have been a lot easier waiting for the release if it weren't for these spoilers. I just want it to come out now before someone ruins the entire episode for me.

Just let it be the freakin' 22nd already! The spoilers are getting really bad! Just looking up the name minecraft story mode on youtube thro

• yup thats true but gabriel eyes dont turn red but grey and slowly withers but doesnt die as yet

In the trailer Gabriel was saved.

• is it a legit spoiler when i tell a theory???

Even if you use a spoiler tag, the spoiler still appears in people's feeds. Even ignoring that story spoilers don't belong here in Waiting threads, I made another warning earlier before Ozzy's warning as well.

• Your in for a treat

lupinb0y posted: »

Cool. Can't wait!

• 9.5/10 it's too good see for yourself when it arrives to the rest of the platforms

can someone rate episode 4 without spoilers from 1-10 and can you say if it was emotional or not without spoilers Mod edit: Please refrain from posting untagged spoilers for other Telltale games

• Guys I'm pretty sure epiosde 4 for the platforms still waiting will be better quality in terms of bugs which I picked up on a few, k noticed Gabriel had no foot at one point

• 2 DAYS LEFT YAY!!!! AWESOME I BET THE MC:SM TEAM IS HAPPY RN YAY YAY YAY YAY Anyone happy too?

• You mean besides the fact that almost every android user is trying to ruin the story for us by shooting at us with their spoiler bullets? Ya im happy.

L-dog posted: »

2 DAYS LEFT YAY!!!! AWESOME I BET THE MC:SM TEAM IS HAPPY RN YAY YAY YAY YAY Anyone happy too?

• Why does android have it early im pissed because of it why can all platforms have it.

• edited December 2015

I was right I guessed December 22 and I was right look:!(https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2358212#Comment_2358212)

• [removed]

Gerrit9 posted: »

I was right I guessed December 22 and I was right look:!(https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2358212#Comment_2358212)

• [removed]

• Late. :P

• I wonder if there's any chance they release earlier for, y' know, everyone. :l

• [removed]

Smellmeh posted: »

You mean besides the fact that almost every android user is trying to ruin the story for us by shooting at us with their spoiler bullets? Ya im happy.

• edited December 2015

What will Talltell do tomorow? OH I KNOW! MAKE IT SO EP 4 DOESN'T COME OUT TILL NEXT YEAR YAY! THAT WILL MAKE ME SO HAPPY Sarcastic face bro YAY PLS MAKE THAT HAPPEN

• Ok so Ep4 is out already on 18th...
    PROOF (Android)

Ep5 waiting thread now?

• Nope, it's not released on the rest of the platforms.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Ok so Ep4 is out already on 18th... PROOF (Android) Ep5 waiting thread now?

• YESS!! !AHAHHAHAHHAHA LET THE SHOWDOWN BEGIN!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The episode 5 waiting thread will be created on Tuesday once it releases on the majority of the platforms.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Ok so Ep4 is out already on 18th... PROOF (Android) Ep5 waiting thread now?

• edited December 2015

Seriously?! For fuck's sake people keep your discussion titles spoiler free! The episode is still not out for anybody besides mobile!

enter image description here

• Some are not trying to ruin it for others

You mean besides the fact that almost every android user is trying to ruin the story for us by shooting at us with their spoiler bullets? Ya im happy.

• edited December 2015

I know that, thats why i said "Almost". And hey, you never told me how good the episode is. How is it?

Some are not trying to ruin it for others

• Since episode 4 is the wither storm end and that ,means jesse,olivia,axel, and petra become the new order of the stone. WILL there be a new season that needs to be bought or not?

• Thread: It's out on xBox?

I found a youtuber making a playtrhough on a xbox, is it out on there?

he's xcagegame

• Episode 4 is out on Xbox now I think:) just saying

• Really?

michyxox posted: »

Episode 4 is out on Xbox now I think:) just saying

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like they managed to get it early somehow as i can't see it listed as available on the Xbox website, i don't have a Xbox so i can't check myself so i guess we will need to wait for Xbox users to check to see if it's released.

• Yeah, someone on YouTube uploaded it!

MimoDX2 posted: »

Really?

• Maybe it's a australian Xbox or Telltale just want to piss us off, jk :P

michyxox posted: »

Yeah, someone on YouTube uploaded it!

• I think number 2.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Maybe it's a australian Xbox or Telltale just want to piss us off, jk :P

• edited December 2015

Sigh

• Dear Smellmeh: THANKS 4 SHOWING MY JOY UR ON MY LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ARE AWESOME NOW!!!

• Lol yeah.. Am just HOPING that we dont have to wait again TWO WEEKS.. On PS3

I think number 2.

• No problem. :)

enter image description here

L-dog posted: »

Dear Smellmeh: THANKS 4 SHOWING MY JOY UR ON MY LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ARE AWESOME NOW!!!

• edited December 2015

I have a Xbox 360 and it does say that it is downloadable. Sadly on my Xbox it won't let me download it for some reason. Mabye I am just having download problems :P

• Glad it's coming tomorrow, i've had a huge spoiler on another thread, so the only thread i'm safe is this one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.