Will Lucas turn against Jessie?

edited December 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Since he seemed nice in Episode 1 I feel like he's the one who's going to become evil. Will he be the one who turns against her?

Comments

• But... But I'm with a MaleJess... Does that mean... Oh, no... I so knew it!

Lukas and MaleJess will combine their powers for the dark side!

enter image description here

Jesse>>But Luke, I am your father!

Darth Jesse.

• NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lukas is a pure cinnamon roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• But why are articles saying Lucas left the group and abandoned Jessie. He seems like a nice guy. But does it depend if you're mean to him?

NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lukas is a pure cinnamon roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes, it depends on if you make him feel part of your group or not. It makes a lot of sense. If he doesn't feel like you are friends, he goes after his real friends.

But why are articles saying Lucas left the group and abandoned Jessie. He seems like a nice guy. But does it depend if you're mean to him?

• So you have to be nice to him and not mean?

• I don't know okay but Lukas is my fave character and I will always luv him. :P

But why are articles saying Lucas left the group and abandoned Jessie. He seems like a nice guy. But does it depend if you're mean to him?

• Yeah :)

So you have to be nice to him and not mean?

• Like, how exactly? Is there a way to stop him from leaving?

Abeille posted: »

Yeah

• AFAIK, stop him from leaving on episode 1 and telling him Petra/Gabriel's secret on episode 3 at least and he will stay with Jesse for the final fight. I don't know if any other choices, like giving him the cookie or being generally nice to him, have any impact on his decision.

I imagine you probably need to tell him that you need him too when he says that his friends might need him (or something along these lines). You know, I'll just call @MarteenPyro because he knows.

Like, how exactly? Is there a way to stop him from leaving?

• Yeah, there is.

Abeille called me so, imma tell ya.

You've got to be nice to him obviously. What I did;

• I stood up for him against Axel,
    • Gave him my cookie,
    • Went for the amulet and thanked him for saving Reuben,
    • I was always polite with him,
    • Told him about Gabe's sickness,
    • And there was a dialogue choice in episode 4--->

There were three option: (four with the silence)

If I recall: (when he said he leaves to find his friends) Don't be stupid (or something like that). Find you friends. You are helping them with helping us defeat the Storm -- that's what I chose, what made him agree with me and stay.

So, yeah. He can and will stay if you two are bros. There are three outcomes I remember with him leaving and staying.

1. he hates you and leaves (he will be mad in the end and will storm off if Jesse mentioned his friends helped him)
    2. he likes you and leaves (he'll stay in the end and will be happy)
    3. (mine) he gets this cool armor, he won't be next to the group and be applaud by everyone, but the Ocelots were behind him applauding us (I don't know if that only happens when he stays with us for the final fight or not...), and he will be happy for us.

Also if he stays he will distract the Storm with fireworks, we get more dialogues with him when we go to the Far Lands (he says weirdly similar things to what Olivia says...).

Like, how exactly? Is there a way to stop him from leaving?

• Thanks, I just don't want Lukas to end up hating me. xD

MarteenPyro posted: »

Yeah, there is. Abeille called me so, imma tell ya. You've got to be nice to him obviously. What I did; * I stood up for him agai

• edited December 2015

I watched an ios version of the new episode and the male jesse was kind of a jerk to Lukas

• Ah, he was really happy and helpful in my playthrough.

Thanks, I just don't want Lukas to end up hating me. xD

• Aww, I'm glad he's the way he used to. C:

Ah, he was really happy and helpful in my playthrough.

• He's really helpful if you convince him to stay as well :)

Aww, I'm glad he's the way he used to. C:

• I'm glad. C:

He's really helpful if you convince him to stay as well

Sign in to comment in this discussion.