Who do you like more? Olivia or Axel?

I prefer Olivia because she has a firm head even though in Episode 1 she seems mean.

Comments

• I will have to pick Axel, although I really like Olivia too.

I liked Olivia since the first episode, while I really disliked Axel at first. But while my opinion of Olivia remained the same through all the episodes, Axel really grew on me. I didn't like him at first for being so mean to Lukas, but as the episodes went by, I grew fond of the big guy. He has a huge heart and is the friend I trust the most to stick with Jesse no matter what comes.

• edited December 2015

Speaking only from episode 1-3; I would have to say Olivia, but Axel is still a great character. I really liked going to Redstonia with her and I like her confidence and logical thinking even if she isn't the type to be the leader in the group, but she does help the group out with her knowledge whenever she can, like alerting them about the grinder. Axel was very unlikable until episode 3 where I appreciated that he apologized to Lukas and even attempted to give Petra a hug when he heard she was sick. He's a sweet and kind guy once you get to know him.

After episode 4 my opinion hasn't changed, but major points to Axel for risking his life for his friends.

• I gotta go with Axel. I kinda thought he was a jerk in episode one, but I grew fond of him. I'm pretty sure he'll stick by Jesse no matter what.

• Axel because his personality doesn't remind me of wood

• Axel. I think he's the most developed charcter of them all. He's kind of the Kenny of the team. He has a very huge heart, but also have personality. Which Olivia doesn't have. Amusingly my personality is kind of parallel to Axels, and my name is also Axel. I love the game, for me it is Minecraft: Story Mode. NOT Minecraft: Shitty mode. It maaay be telltales worst though, but still a very good game, the standards of Telltale is surreal high.

• I actually love the game, The normal Minecraft game is crap because it's just building stuff and there's no story to it,

captainivy1 posted: »

Axel. I think he's the most developed charcter of them all. He's kind of the Kenny of the team. He has a very huge heart, but also have pers

• AXEL

He's flawed, he's funny, and all in all, a pretty relatable and decent guy with a good heart. He's the only character I really like in the game.

Olivia is just bleh.

• Umm Olivia cuz Axel is kind of a jerk. Even though he has improved, I dislike his personality. He is pretty funny though. But he abused poor Lukas in ep 3. :T

• He didn't beat him though. And they didn't fight again in later episodes

Umm Olivia cuz Axel is kind of a jerk. Even though he has improved, I dislike his personality. He is pretty funny though. But he abused poor Lukas in ep 3. :T

• edited December 2015

Axel because he is funny, caring, protective and he is right to be Jesse's big friend. Olivia is kinda boring, she is very uninteresting but I don't hate her.

• Welp idc.

AronDracula posted: »

He didn't beat him though. And they didn't fight again in later episodes

• I don't understand what you said

Welp idc.

• Oh sorry I thought you meant ep 1. That's just funny Axel lands on Lukas :)

Welp idc.

• That's okay. I personally don't think it's that funny, considering it happened multiple times and Lukas is getting hurt. :T

Oh sorry I thought you meant ep 1. That's just funny Axel lands on Lukas

• Olivia!! She has that kind of personality I love on characters. Like a know-it-all and a bit sassy personality

• Well he doesn't have a broken limb yet ;)

That's okay. I personally don't think it's that funny, considering it happened multiple times and Lukas is getting hurt. :T

• I hope not or I swear. >_< lol

Well he doesn't have a broken limb yet

• Olivia. I don't like either character but I'm less aware of her presence and I appreciate that.

• Axel, He is a bit of an asshole at times but he's a likable asshole.

• Axel may be a jerk, but he a team member.

• edited December 2015

Axel because of how developed he is, he is funny and loveable and keeps it interesting where as Olivia is too much of a fan girl to Ellegaard

• I like them both, to be honest. Axel and Olivia have their own little character traits that make them likable in their own rights. But if I had to choose, it'd probably be Olivia. She quickly won me over with her ''100 chicken sized zombies/10 zombie sized chickens'' question. Axel took me a little while to warm up too, mostly because of how poorly he treated Lukas, But that's changed considering the time he's gotten to grow as a character. It was time used right c:

• Your opinions on Axel and Olivia in Episode 4, anyone?

• my thoughts for episode4 would be Axel

Your opinions on Axel and Olivia in Episode 4, anyone?

• Same!

I like them both, to be honest. Axel and Olivia have their own little character traits that make them likable in their own rights. But if I

• edited December 2015

After episode 4, who do you like so far?

• Axel. Olivia complained to damn much. Actually I preferred Reuben over the two

• Olivia! She is your best friend and so smart and I loveeee her personality!! She and Petra are my second favorites!

• I like both, but I like Olivia more because I can relate to her more, and she's cute imo (both her personality and her appearance) ^^

• Axel. He makes things interesting, while I dont even know olivia is even in the group

• I am starting to like Olivia a bit more tbh.

After episode 4, who do you like so far?

• I like Oliva. She is the most loyal conpanion behind Reuben. Although I have grown to like Axel in episode 4.

• I like Ol's personality more than Axe's, although both of them are your best friends and loyal to the end, and you and Axel had a pretty sweet bromance moment in episode 4 if you didn't fail to push the buttons before you two got seperated. I like Olivia's ideas more and she's more of a caring and understanding person while Axel is more funnier and ... kinda stupid, in a good way of course!

Hard question, but I'd have to say Ol. But that big dum dum is close behind.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.