Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• The Spoilers are gonna get real today (?) L-dog will remember that... Well maybe (?) The people who spoil will remember that...

• Today? Today is still day 21 (for Telltale). More like in exactly 22 hours and 58 minutes i guess (At least for PC users).

L-dog posted: »

The Spoilers are gonna get real today (?) L-dog will remember that... Well maybe (?) The people who spoil will remember that...

• I MEAN ON OTHER THINGS LIKE GOOGLE BRA

MimoDX2 posted: »

Today? Today is still day 21 (for Telltale). More like in exactly 22 hours and 58 minutes i guess (At least for PC users).

• Same here. At least it's there so it will unlock on Release!

I have a Xbox 360 and it does say that it is downloadable. Sadly on my Xbox it won't let me download it for some reason. Mabye I am just having download problems :P

• o.o Wheres Lukas!!!! panics

WHERE IS LUKAS?

• Nope! If you see a Episode 4 Video, that is someone who is famous and plays Minecraft a lot. They got lucky and the Episode 4! Episode 4 will officially come out December 22, 2015.

michyxox posted: »

Yeah, someone on YouTube uploaded it!

• A awesome thing Jesse said "It doesn't matter how this started or who started it we just have to end it!" This is from the trailer so I didn't put a spoiler warning srry if i had to

#Takedownthestorm #Jessetakeitdown #Ruebenisthebeeeeeeeest!

• Ok sorry, i wasn't trying to be rude.

I MEAN ON OTHER THINGS LIKE GOOGLE BRA

• It'z ok bro Srry 4 making u sound ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Ok sorry, i wasn't trying to be rude.

• edited December 2015

BECOME 12 AM!!! BEFORE I EXPLODE!! Can someone film me explode and show me me?

• enter image description here

It might not even come out at 12 AM.

BECOME 12 AM!!! BEFORE I EXPLODE!! Can someone film me explode and show me me?

• WHAT IF IT DOES?!?!?!?!?!

It might not even come out at 12 AM.

• edited December 2015

I'm bored

• (?) L-dog will not forget that you said it might not come out at 12 am

WHAT IF IT DOES?!?!?!?!?!

• Also just wondering how do you get a picture on a post?

(?) L-dog will not forget that you said it might not come out at 12 am

• Go to the image tab and add a url

For an example

enter image description here

And If you want to upload an image you have on your computer you can upload it using photobucket and post the URL on the image tab

Also just wondering how do you get a picture on a post?

• it out for ps4 europe

• and ps3

it out for ps4 europe

• WHAT IN THE WORLD?! What about steam?! Im going nuts here!

and ps3

• Yeah I saw that, really sorry for that one (even thought it wasn't me) because it's a big shock when it happens

Glad it's coming tomorrow, i've had a huge spoiler on another thread, so the only thread i'm safe is this one.

• 15 more hours :^)

Smellmeh posted: »

WHAT IN THE WORLD?! What about steam?! Im going nuts here!

• I'm just gonna tell you something...

If this Didn't work I'm soooooooooooooooo stupid Im trying to tell ya something about 15 more hours In a picture

15 more hours :^)

• edited December 2015

here you go

enter image description here

I'm just gonna tell you something...

• Didn't iOS get a late release last episode? Maybe this was some sort of compensation for that.

• Is midnight! (Where i live anyways) CAN'T WAIT!!!

• Telltale Games is located in the Pacific Timezone, and even then, it's not a guarantee you will get the game right at midnight. Different storefronts like Steam, Xbox Live, Playstation Network, Google Play, and the iOS App Store all update at different times in their own time zones. Sometimes, Telltale will launch the game at midnight in their timezone for people who bought the game directly from this website, but it's not always a guarantee. Right now as of when I made this post, it is only a little after 9:00 PM in Telltale's timezone.

Is midnight! (Where i live anyways) CAN'T WAIT!!!

• Oh i know that. :P

Just saying is December 22nd where i live now, so which means we will get it in the morning or afternoon. (Or Telltale might do what they did with us with Episode 2 and make us wait until 11:00.

Telltale Games is located in the Pacific Timezone, and even then, it's not a guarantee you will get the game right at midnight. Different st

• edited December 2015

Welp, time to stay up till' 3 a.m

• I found out on Steam.

Pretty much my reaction

Glad it's coming tomorrow, i've had a huge spoiler on another thread, so the only thread i'm safe is this one.

• same too. its 22nd where i lives (UTC+07.00 Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta). yeah i must patience

• (Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4 is coming out very soon. It fills you with determination.)

• Wait, what if they use that respawn mechanic in episode 4? Just a game theory.

It's true, there can be only one Dragon per game (if you're without cheats) but when 1.9 releases you will be able to respawn the Dragon.

• It's coming soon! Only 2 hours left! #HYPE

• It's 5:03 here (Australian Central Standard Time) and 10:30 or something Pacific Time!

It's coming soon! Only 2 hours left! #HYPE

• it's exactly 5:07 here

Is midnight! (Where i live anyways) CAN'T WAIT!!!

• yay! It's December 22nd! only have to wait...idk. 10 more hours?

• No only 1 more hour!

yay! It's December 22nd! only have to wait...idk. 10 more hours?

• one moe hour i cant wait legitiamtey argh

No only 1 more hour!

• edited December 2015

so much excite!! I just realized what you said...Only one more hour? that's two in the morning for me! good thing it's winter break =)

No only 1 more hour!

• What time the Telltale store version for PC gets released? It's already out for minimun 10 hours for some people as a press copy and yeah, consoles have it already released, too....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.