Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• The black Jesse, cuz he looks cool :D

• For asking what game should i play at my steam library

What are you wanting to post your Steam profile for? Do you need help with something? Also, moderators are not Telltale staff - we are only fans and volunteers.

• Yep. :)

DeMize posted: »

Do you mean the first one?

• ok thank you.

OzzyUK posted: »

There is no guaranteed release time for the PC version but previous releases have happened from around 10 AM PST which is around 4 hours from now.

• Lol good. :P

L-dog posted: »

Smellmeh I'm watching SamGladiator so i am watching Youtube XD

• At the timeanddate website it said an ad for MC:SM: EP 4 DOWNLOAD NOW! or later today now

• i maked 2 saves, 1. save was first jesse and 2. was second jesse

I just want to know which character did you choose?

• Same

Smellmeh posted: »

I went with default Jesse. I just like him better than all the Jesse's. Female Jesse is just "meh" to me.

• OMG guys. I wont say shit, but you don't wanna miss this episode.

• You didn't reply thats what you needed to do like i did to you

charley313 posted: »

The black Jesse, cuz he looks cool

• When you want to reply back to someone, click the reply button. It makes things less confusing.

charley313 posted: »

The black Jesse, cuz he looks cool

• Well i like the second one.

• me 2! im waaaittiiinnnng for the new episode! im so exited!and i just wanna plaayyyy iiiiitttt although from the trailer it dosent look as exiting as the other ones and i hope i dont have to stick with the costume the rest of the game... im a guy and i chose eliguards armour in the last episode

I caaaaaaan't wait.

• They usually release an episode (for Steam) on 10AM PST right? Well, there's a site where you can see what time it is on any country, and i eventually check it to see what time it is on the PST: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pst

Prove?

• ditto

I went with default Jesse. I just like him better than all the Jesse's. Female Jesse is just "meh" to me.

• COME OUT MC:SM EP 4 SOON!

L-dog posted: »

At the timeanddate website it said an ad for MC:SM: EP 4 DOWNLOAD NOW! or later today now

• Im guessing you played it.

captainivy1 posted: »

OMG guys. I wont say shit, but you don't wanna miss this episode.

• I chose the default male one, since on the trailer i just saw him, so my feels where with him.

• Female Jesse in the red, because Catherine Taber is a better VA than Patton Oswalt and the red one looks most like me.

• I'm guessing I have.

Im guessing you played it.

• edited December 2015

Honestly, I really love seeing Jesse in Ellegard's armor (sorry if armor was mispelled. Oops.) So I 'd be a little torn up if we had to change, but not nearly enough to hate the game.

• steamdb ep4 chek
    im russian sorry
    im cant say it

• Same. Just thought he looked more like me, but now, I'm starting to wish I'd gone with the first one. I dunno. Maybe the blue jeans...?

• Lol, the way this poster is presented, the Jesse on the far right looks like he's hitting on the first female Jesse. Huh.

Thadbot22 posted: »

Same. Just thought he looked more like me, but now, I'm starting to wish I'd gone with the first one. I dunno. Maybe the blue jeans...?

• It may be on SteamDB, but it isn't released for the public. It was probably released to some youtubers that'll post their gameplay today.

DefrelXxX posted: »

steamdb ep4 chek im russian sorry im cant say it

• Why this post is saying 22th December
    I mean I bought this game in Steam and now I have only 3 episodes released the 4th its not...
    Why?

• im dota player and im can say steamdb update before updating the game in most cases. I often wait for night update dota

MimoDX2 posted: »

It may be on SteamDB, but it isn't released for the public. It was probably released to some youtubers that'll post their gameplay today.

• Did you buy the game on PC, Mobile or a Console?

Hunterstil posted: »

Why this post is saying 22th December I mean I bought this game in Steam and now I have only 3 episodes released the 4th its not... Why?

• on PC but in Steam

Did you buy the game on PC, Mobile or a Console?

• I have the season pass and episode for is out but everytime I try to download it it sends me to xbox store Why is this?

• Because Steam has not updated yet. Steam usually updates around 10:00 PST, which will be in a little less than 3 hours. That's when new episodes are usually made available.

Why this post is saying 22th December I mean I bought this game in Steam and now I have only 3 episodes released the 4th its not... Why?

• 5th Jesse, mainly.

• Yeah, that's fine. Just go to your public profile page on Stram and get the URL. Then, post it here.

TeppoOG posted: »

For asking what game should i play at my steam library

• Then it's coming in 2 hours approximately.

on PC but in Steam

• I can't wait!

Then it's coming in 2 hours approximately.

• ditto to you

ditto

• btw patton oswalt is the voice actor for the rat "remy" in ratatoullie

Female Jesse in the red, because Catherine Taber is a better VA than Patton Oswalt and the red one looks most like me.

• Lets make a story!: When MC:SM EP 4 came out I... Now people reply and help me make the story!

• one last time, so it will come out 10 pm PST approximately right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.