Minecraft Unofficial FAQ (Please Read Before Posting)

Comments

• II can't download episode 4 and it is 7:44 in London on December 22.

• When it will be adding the italian language to game?

• My son is having trouble getting episode four 4 to download..it keeps saying purchased but not downloaded when he goes to down load it comes up with purchase page again. Help. Please
    Xbox 360 Thanks

• edited December 2015

The translation into Spanish is very bad.
    In episode 4 the subtitles are in Portuguese and not Spanish as it should . Fix it Please. Thanks.

• I heard some comrades don't like voice of the hero in the game. The next time to use the bear for it.

Jennifer posted: »

You can send in your feedback about the game to feedback@telltalegames.com - as Telltale is an American company, they'll likely be intereste

• A glitch on the app stores part...

Mysticfire posted: »

I'm trying to buy the pack that only costs $14.99 but it says that I have an insufficient amount to buy it. I have $25 in my account. Why is it doing this?

• If I bought the game for iOS can I get access to the game on Android for free? Or vice versa?
    If not, then this is a robbery! ;(

• This game is the suxx! Designed for autistic. This game has nothing to do with Minecraft except similarity in the graphics.
    They will release a hundred episodes of 10 bucks apiece. Or do all things for donate.

Fireblaze19 posted: »

This game is the bomb!!!!!! Man Mojang and Telltalegames Rock.

• edited January 2016

I already have Episodes 1-4 and I want to buy Episode 5 early, does the season pass price go down if you have an episode, or do I have to spend $14.99 anyways

• same, that would be AWESOME like a bonus part or somthing!

RadarPiggy posted: »

Can we get more of Minecraft story mode after episode 5 Please!!!! I would support the hell outta it

• did you buy the season pass or all the episodes separately? i think i may be able to help =)

Jackster06 posted: »

My son is having trouble getting episode four 4 to download..it keeps saying purchased but not downloaded when he goes to down load it comes up with purchase page again. Help. Please Xbox 360 Thanks

• Hey we're having the same problem. We purchased the season pass. Can you help?

did you buy the season pass or all the episodes separately? i think i may be able to help

• Bought season pass disc for xbox 360, episode 4 will not download unless I pay $4.99 for it......that's why we bought my son the season pass. FIX PLEASE.

• It show awesome talent to turn a 'game' like Minecraft into a story driven entity like Telltale has done. Given that Telltale has made it I 'might' be willing to give it a chance but only if it is on sale due to the whole 'being based off Minecraft' stigma it has. But I am looking to the Telltale community for confirmation that this game is worth trying or not.

• Season 2 dude

RadarPiggy posted: »

Can we get more of Minecraft story mode after episode 5 Please!!!! I would support the hell outta it

• The Season Pass disc contains permission to have all 5 episodes, no version exist that's cheaper with the exchange of containing permission for fewer games

Omari M posted: »

I already have Episodes 1-4 and I want to buy Episode 5 early, does the season pass price go down if you have an episode, or do I have to spend $14.99 anyways

• It is an awesome game, totally worth checking out and buying, except what happens at the end of Episode 4, explained in the below reply so I can put a spoiler on it without you having to read it by reading this

It show awesome talent to turn a 'game' like Minecraft into a story driven entity like Telltale has done. Given that Telltale has made it I

• REUBEN FRICKIN' DIES!!

PCSomething posted: »

It is an awesome game, totally worth checking out and buying, except what happens at the end of Episode 4, explained in the below reply so I can put a spoiler on it without you having to read it by reading this

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited January 2016

I think it's definitely worth playing (don't pay attention to most of the early negative reviews on Steam and GOG.com, as they're basing the game mostly on episode 1 and the game gets a lot better after episode 2). It's actually my favorite of Telltale's choices and consequences games (all of their games from The Walking Dead to Game of Thrones and Minecraft: Story Mode, minus Poker Night 2).

The reason why I like it so much is because it has way more game play than those series. The crafting mechanic adds to the fun of the game. The weapons you use can be used in combat sections (and what you craft has an effect - my sword broke at one point, and I had to use the bow and arrow that I crafted earlier). The direct controlled combat with a hit counter is so much better than QTE's, although Minecraft: Story Mode has those too. Plus, there's multiple paths with multiple ways to solve things (in one instance, you can choose to go action oriented, or choose to use your brain and solve things through puzzles).

The story is quite interesting too in my opinion (it starts off generically, but it really starts to get interesting by episode 3). It's a humorous game, without the gore of Tales from the Borderlands, but even though it's aimed at all-ages, it still has its moments of loss. It definitely tears at your heartstrings in a few parts.

It show awesome talent to turn a 'game' like Minecraft into a story driven entity like Telltale has done. Given that Telltale has made it I

• The Season Pass price stays consistent if you are talking about the digital download.

Omari M posted: »

• I centralize allmy apps on my iphone and then share them with my family as needed. I bought storymode and then shared it with my daughter on her ipad and she has a different apple id, but is part of my family. I also bought all the episodes with my iphone and created a telltale account, and logged in to my daughters ipad using that telltale account but its asking me to buy all the episodes again...?!

• To clarify, both our apple ids are in the same "apple family sharing" group, and she is even using the same telltale account that I created for her on my iphone. If for some reason it's not possible to have her access the 5 episodes from her ipad, then I've wasted a lot of money because I don't even play minecraft, and I want my money back!

• I think. when my pass didn't work i went to the app store or were ever you got it, and i re downloaded it. don't re-purchase the season pass cause that will take your money. twice. just try downloading it again, then go to the downloads on whatever you got it on. if it says the mc storymode season pass go to the game. there should be a download tab at main screen. it will show all the episodes that are out and which ones you purchased. it will take about an hour to download 2,3, and 4, but they should be done after you play episode 1. hope it helped! if not contact me again if not call someone within this number 800-469-9269. ( Xbox customer service phone number

XBOX PHONE NUMBER: CUSTOMER SERVICE https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Xbox/customer-service/~172

KerryNZ posted: »

Hey we're having the same problem. We purchased the season pass. Can you help?

• How mutch does the multipack cost

• On iOS and Android, you pay $4.99 to buy the first episode, and then can purchase the multi-pack for $9.99 within the app itself.

Jax murph posted: »

How mutch does the multipack cost

• I've seen videos playing the 5th episode. I have the season pass. I want to play. But my game says "Purchased. Coming Soon!" under episode 5. HELP!!!!!!!!!

• edited March 2016

Well, I guess it just released late for me because I finally checked and I could download it.

• I have the same problem!

ismartroman posted: »

I've seen videos playing the 5th episode. I have the season pass. I want to play. But my game says "Purchased. Coming Soon!" under episode 5. HELP!!!!!!!!!

• I am having the same problem. I have the season pass on tablet and all it says is purchased, coming soon.

I've seen videos playing the 5th episode. I have the season pass. I want to play. But my game says "Purchased. Coming Soon!" under episode 5. HELP!!!!!!!!!

• It released laet for me too. I had it 2 hours ago. Just finished playing :D. Can't wait for episodes 6-8!

GabeKun posted: »

Well, I guess it just released late for me because I finally checked and I could download it.

• Please tell me. I have MCSM on Android device and Episode 5 was released yesterday and it is available for PC and consoles, but not for phones. Is it normal or do I have to be scared?

• I have the same problem. Does it still says coming soon?

• Yep

scottyCZ posted: »

I have the same problem. Does it still says coming soon?

• Guys for the italian language?? D:

• [removed]

PCSomething posted: »

The Season Pass disc contains permission to have all 5 episodes, no version exist that's cheaper with the exchange of containing permission for fewer games

• will minecraft story mode adventure pass be on disc also?

This discussion has been closed.