Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Ep 4 Releasing Dec 22nd on All Platforms, Trailer Out Now, New Screens

Comments

• Ok is done downloading! Time to take down the storm!

• I'm just waiting...

• telltale pls

BaltaGD posted: »

I'm just waiting...

• Please telltale say when is gonna to come out to PlayStation 3/4

• Waiting for the Ps3 Release too.... TTG anything you can say?

• edited December 2015

Hello I am a faithful follower of Minecraft: Story Mode . and I want to ask a favor.
    Like many people who speak Spanish , we want a correct translation for episode # 4 of minecraft: story mode (PC) , because this episode in most of its course is in Portuguese . Thank you very much for your understanding

• What I mean by longer is:

Episode 2 took 2 weeks
    Episode 3 took 3 weeks
    So episode 4 will take 4 weeks!! Urghhh NOOOO

MimoDX2 posted: »

It has just been released, and how can it be longer? I think Telltale is already aware of what happened last time.

• edited December 2015

:V

MrJulian posted: »

Hello I am a faithful follower of Minecraft: Story Mode . and I want to ask a favor. Like many people who speak Spanish , we want a correct

• Well, there must be a reason why, maybe there are problems between Telltale and the PSN store, so it may not even be Telltale's fault. But it just released, wait a little longer. You may not even have to wait weeks for it.

michyxox posted: »

What I mean by longer is: Episode 2 took 2 weeks Episode 3 took 3 weeks So episode 4 will take 4 weeks!! Urghhh NOOOO

• Did you buy the PC version, Steam version, Mobile version or a Console version?

BaltaGD posted: »

I'm just waiting...

• He buyed the PlayStation 4 version and I buyed te PlayStation 3 version and its says coming soon and some times its appear its availible buts no and the season pass I buyed it and he says me buy

Did you buy the PC version, Steam version, Mobile version or a Console version?

• MrJulian avisa cuando este porfavor, no entiendo ni una mierda plssss

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

Telltale tweeted a few minutes ago that it should now be available across different platforms.

It's here! @.Minecraft: #StoryMode Episode 4 is NOW AVAILABLE to download on PC/Mac, Consoles, and Mobile!

• MrJulian avisa cuando este porfavor, no entiendo ni una mierda plssss

MrJulian posted: »

Hello I am a faithful follower of Minecraft: Story Mode . and I want to ask a favor. Like many people who speak Spanish , we want a correct

• Yaaas. So excited :)

Telltale tweeted a few minutes ago that it should now be available across different platforms. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/6

• IT STILL ISN'T HERE FOR THE PS4!!!!!!!

Telltale tweeted a few minutes ago that it should now be available across different platforms. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/6

• Hey guys. Please don't discuss spoilers about the story or the gameplay in this episode. Thanks.

• Just installed the episode...

enter image description here

• I have the season pass for PS4 and it's not out yet. Been waiting all day

TratoxPlay posted: »

He buyed the PlayStation 4 version and I buyed te PlayStation 3 version and its says coming soon and some times its appear its availible buts no and the season pass I buyed it and he says me buy

• Is it me or is it still not up on the PS4??

• It's not for me either

Is it me or is it still not up on the PS4??

• edited December 2015

Thread: Episode 4 is here on PS4

It's out now!

• [removed]

• I've been trying to find it all day, lol

Thread: Episode 4 is here on PS4 It's out now!

• PS4 Edition isn't out! Still not :(

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If anyone wants to discuss spoilers about the end of the came please use the thread called "Minecraft Story Mode Episode 4 Ending (WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS)" as there are still some users who haven't played the episode yet.

• What's taking so long?

I've been trying to find it all day, lol

• Telltale, irresponsible

kenkenkon posted: »

PS4 Edition isn't out! Still not

• Well im new to TaleTales

• Guys!!! I downloades IT on ps3!! Hoy need to quite in The play Store Minecraft and Go down and its minecraft story mode episode 2,3 AND 4.You need to download from The playstation shop.Let's enjoy :)

Thread: Episode 4 is here on PS4 It's out now!

• IT'S HERE ON PLAYSTATION!!! Finally

TratoxPlay posted: »

Guys!!! I downloades IT on ps3!! Hoy need to quite in The play Store Minecraft and Go down and its minecraft story mode episode 2,3 AND 4.You need to download from The playstation shop.Let's enjoy

• :| God

Telltale, irresponsible

• If anyone knows, when it will release on ps3 , colorado mountain tome pleeeese tell me.

Well, there must be a reason why, maybe there are problems between Telltale and the PSN store, so it may not even be Telltale's fault. But it just released, wait a little longer. You may not even have to wait weeks for it.

• The Telltale Support Center just posted a new article for people who are being asked to purchase Episode 4 even though they own the Season Pass disc. If you are having these issues, keep an eye on this article as they updated it with more information.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/215901247-My-game-is-asking-me-to-purchase-Episode-4-but-I-own-the-Season-Pass

• Ahun Nada :/

RaulYT posted: »

MrJulian avisa cuando este porfavor, no entiendo ni una mierda plssss

• edited December 2015

Why is it that the support center immediately put out an article for when the problem is on Xbox but when the PS3 episodes were weeks late we never got any help like that? Also Episode 4 for Season Pass Disc owners on PS3 in the UK at least isn't working still. I'm not even surprised anymore. All I know is I'm never ever buying a Season Pass Disc again, it's been a nightmare.

The Telltale Support Center just posted a new article for people who are being asked to purchase Episode 4 even though they own the Season P

• FINALLY! Been waiting! And it's out!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.