Who else isn't a Minecraft gamer?

I'm not a Minecraft gamer nor do I like it because it has no story at all. So I bought Minecraft story mode because I'd rather Minecraft have a story to it, I used to play Minecraft on my xbox 360 about 3 years ago and I really wasn't a fan.

Comments

• I think there are a lot of people who are not Minecraft players. I play the Story Mode just because it's Telltale, otherwise I wouldn't even try. :D

• Yeah I didn't like the original because it just has no story to it and it's boring. I do love Minecraft story mode though. when I was playing a little bit of Episode 1 earlier I literally had no clue what to do when the female Jessie had to craft her own sword lol.

Pipas posted: »

I think there are a lot of people who are not Minecraft players. I play the Story Mode just because it's Telltale, otherwise I wouldn't even try.

• I do own Minecraft but I don't play it really often. I go to play minigames on some servers randomly but nothing more. I do love Story Mode though!

• edited December 2015

I just found the original Minecraft extremely boring. I prefer Minecraft: Story Mode, Because it has a story to it which is what I wanted and IMO It's better than the original. I'm really glad Telltale gave Minecraft a story tbh.

• The funny thing is that when some characters in the game was amazed by finding a rare item they were like ''woaaaa a [rare item], that's awesome'' and I was like ''ohh, yeah I think it's cool''. And keeps laughing at myself every time that happened

• I'm with Pipas and El_Taco1220. I hate the original Minecraft, and if this wasn't made by Telltale, I never would have given this a try, and even that was almost not enough for me to play it.

• I actually played quite a bit of the original Minecraft a long time ago, but it's dropped out of favor for me since 1.5

• Same as @InGen_Nate_Kenny, I played a bit the original Minecraft a long time ago, I thought it was cool, but it became very very boring because it had no story, just walking around, building stuff, exploring caves, being hunted by mob monsters etc. What I hate much is that the Ender Dragon appears to be the main objective of the game, it would take AGES to reach that mission. I'm glad Telltale made minecraft have a story.

• If getting bored of the game after 3 minutes counts, then sure I'm a mincraft gamer!

I would say I enjoy story mode, if I could afford the game myself.

• I don't know how people even play minecraft. It's so boring and etc you just run around the entire world for no reason other than to craft things.

• I kill things

I don't know how people even play minecraft. It's so boring and etc you just run around the entire world for no reason other than to craft things.

• I'm not a Minecraft gamer but I've tried free versions of it at times so I bought the actual game for Christmas. I only played this one because it's made by TellTale.

• You should ask DanTDM

I don't know how people even play minecraft. It's so boring and etc you just run around the entire world for no reason other than to craft things.

• Here come the 9 year olds...

• Yes it's ridiculous people like Bajan Canadian and SkyDoesMinecraft play the original Minecraft religiously and it's pathetic tbh (not hating) But seriously when I heard Minecraft was getting a story I got so excited because the original has no story and it's been 3 years since I played it and I really didn't like it.

• I don't think I could ever get into Minecraft, but TTG's Minecraft Story Mode is brilliant.

• I loved playing Minecraft when I could find time in my busy schedule for it, game will eat your day away... Story mode looked and sounded super lame to me. Bought it for my middle child (8 years old) for his birthday last month and after watching him play an episode I became curious. He got through 1, 2, and 3 until he kinda forgot about the game and I had only found time for episode one until yesterday. I stayed home from work and ran through 2, 3, and 4. Had fun and the most amusing part was all three of my kids were glued to the couch watching... You never catch all three of them together by choice like that.

• I've tried and played it with my kids a few months. But I just can't get into it like they do. That being said, when they announced story mode, I was super interested. And I've enjoyed it a lot so far. Looking forward to episode five (though how can it top four?).

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I have played Minecraft in the past and i did have some fun with it for a while as it reminded me how i used to enjoy playing with lego when i was a kid but after a while i go bored of it as i ran out of things to do so stopped playing.

I am enjoying Story Mode but if Telltale wasn't making it i wouldn't have played it.

• i dont even play survival because its really annoyng really i just go into public servers to play minigames like the walls: you have 15 minutes to prepare yourself till the 4 walls on the map fall then you fight the other teams or skywars in which there are 16 players on different islands and you have to be the last one standing ... there s also parkour minigames and adventure maps created by ppl that provide the game with a story like for example: Hypixel s Herobrine s mansion

• I played original Minecraft a long time ago, it's boring now but Story Mode is cool, playing ep 4 at the moment.

• I have NEVER played mcsm nor will i do.. MCSM is different and it rox just like other recreations of ttg. For eg. I never played Borderlands

• I only played it cause my friends were playing on a Server together, after that, I got bored and stopped playing, I still play thought just for the animals and gardening xD

• This i why i play Minecraft:

1. The limit is you imagination (At least if you're in Creative Mode)
    2. There are Mods (Some who change the game a lot, and some who just add something useful)
    3. There's Multiplayer
    4. Redstone circuits
    5. Mining Stuff
    6. There's progress you can make
    7. Adventure Maps
    8. Different Dimensions

Well, thats it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.