About the command block.. (Episode 4 Spoilers)

It seems weird to me that Soren just "found" the command block he used on the EnderDragon. Where would he even find it? Maybe this will be explained in Episode 5, but does anyone have any ideas or a better explanation from Soren?

Comments

• Soren found the command block somewhere but im not sure where he found it

• Yeah, that's what didn't make sense to me. I don't see how you would just "find" a command block in survival, which the game appears to take place in

Pvzfan10 posted: »

Soren found the command block somewhere but im not sure where he found it

• soren is life hacker confirmed

• Yeah he says we found it though, seeing how he is long gone we still have Magnus/Ellegaard, Gabriel or Ivor to ask on the issue so I'm going to assume light will be shed on the matter in epiosde 5

• Maybe someone with creative mode gave it to him?

• It says he found the command block

Maybe someone with creative mode gave it to him?

• Hopefully that happens. A clear explanation would be nice

Yeah he says we found it though, seeing how he is long gone we still have Magnus/Ellegaard, Gabriel or Ivor to ask on the issue so I'm going to assume light will be shed on the matter in epiosde 5

• Sooo....he found a command block lying on the ground? Yeah, REALLY believable ..... :/

It says he found the command block

• That's sort of rude, why use that sarcasm against the truth? I found a reality altering object through my shortcut home and I'm already making a reputation for myself

Sooo....he found a command block lying on the ground? Yeah, REALLY believable .....

• And how did it get there?

That's sort of rude, why use that sarcasm against the truth? I found a reality altering object through my shortcut home and I'm already making a reputation for myself

• I've been asked in some interviews and I wouldn't know anyway you should check out my new show its on Foxtel or something it's about me and me and the reality altering object

And how did it get there?

• Maybe he found it in the Far Lands... OR somebody is hanging around with Cheats... OR Herobrine is Messing with this World

• Eh if they don't clear this up in episode 5 I will riot

• In Episode 2 Ellegaard makes a Command Block machine. Perhaps they used that machine to get the Command Block. Soren kept it, but after the End adventure, Ivor stole it. This may be the reason.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.