Reuben and Episode 4

at the end of episode 4 does not like me, and i would like to revive reuben

Comments

• There is no way to save Reuben sadly. It's a part of the plot. If it weren't for Reuben, Jesse would have never been able to take down the wither storm. He'll be remembered for his bravery and tragic sacrifice.

enter image description here

• So did anyone else bawl theyre eyes out? The moment he turns into a porkchop is the saddest moment in a telltale game since Lee in my opinion!

• It was so sad! Never thought this game would make me emotional like the other TellTale games.

• Oh easily. Like when Lee died, I teared up, but I didn't cry, and I thought that scene was definitely sadder than this one, but somehow, this one actually made me cry. Maybe it was his squeals... Or maybe it was because it was so unexpected.

• Just finished the episode. Such a bitter sweet ending. It was so satisfying to destroy the command block but as soon as Reuben fell I immediately started crying.

RIP little porkchop, you will be missed

• I was in tears myself. :( Poor Reuben and his oinks and squeals of pain... Even in Minecraft Telltale takes my heart and tears it to pieces. Well played. Very bittersweet ending.

• edited December 2015

it was good that the star of the storm wither serve to revive people

There is no way to save Reuben sadly. It's a part of the plot. If it weren't for Reuben, Jesse would have never been able to take down the wither storm. He'll be remembered for his bravery and tragic sacrifice.

• I actually cried. I didn't think Telltale could make me cry over a pig.

....I seriously couldn't look at that gravestone.

• Yeah the squeals man, it made me sooo sad. At that point i knew Reuben wasnt going to make it. He was so in pain. He even tried to get up, but wasnt strong enough to do so :(

• I was holding back tears. Soo cruel Telltale... Even in Minecraft you have to make us cry!!

• I never tought I would cry for a video game pig, but it did happen.

• edited December 2015

I got spoiled on his death days before I play the ep, so I was prepared and didn't cry, even though I was holding back the tears.

And uh... is it wrong that I laughed a little when Reuben turned into a porkchop? I mean, I can't be the only one xD

• I did too, and then I felt bad for laughing... lol ^^

I got spoiled on his death days before I play the ep, so I was prepared and didn't cry, even though I was holding back the tears. And uh... is it wrong that I laughed a little when Reuben turned into a porkchop? I mean, I can't be the only one xD

• Same! I knew he was gonna turn into a porkchop, so some part of me was waiting for it and, as I was talking to the camera, Reuben became a porkchop. xD

I did too, and then I felt bad for laughing... lol ^^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.