Horrible translation into Spanish

Hi, I live in Latin America and I noticed in the translation of the episodes, and I've noticed that your translation is terrible.
Many people who speak Spanish are complaining on several videos of the episode: "A Block and a Hard Place" because the game is in "Spanish Portuguese", and it is true. Many parts of that episode speak in Portuguese instead of speaking Spanish. The same with the third and near the end of the second, while the episode "The Order of The Stone" have parts in English. I hope this will be solved, because it RUINS the experience with the game.
I hope this does not happen in the editions of consoles, because for me not worth buying a game mistranslated!
Video showing the rough translation of the game.

Comments

• Let me remind you, Telltale does not own any other foreign subtitles except English. Someone who recorded the video must've installed a mod for the game. Telltale does NOT own any other foreign subtitles except the official language, English.

• edited December 2015

I bought the game on Steam and I got this translation. Do not install anything other than the game.
    And also, I check the "archives" folder of the game and realized they had multiple files for different languages.
    Which I uploaded the video also climbed one of how to change the language by modifying the "InstallScript" file. It was just replacing a part called "english" with "spanish". There is no mod , check the internet and no one has done any mod for the game.

Let me remind you, Telltale does not own any other foreign subtitles except English. Someone who recorded the video must've installed a mod for the game. Telltale does NOT own any other foreign subtitles except the official language, English.

• Hmm... that's odd. I'd rather check with Telltale Support for this kind of issue.

I bought the game on Steam and I got this translation. Do not install anything other than the game. And also, I check the "archives" folder

• Actually these are official translations to the game, provided by TellTale. Portuguese translation is having the same issue, some subtitles are on Spanish.

Let me remind you, Telltale does not own any other foreign subtitles except English. Someone who recorded the video must've installed a mod for the game. Telltale does NOT own any other foreign subtitles except the official language, English.

• Okay, I hope there's something about this.

Hmm... that's odd. I'd rather check with Telltale Support for this kind of issue.

• Gee, thanks for the info.

Actually these are official translations to the game, provided by TellTale. Portuguese translation is having the same issue, some subtitles are on Spanish.

• I feel the same on the Xbox console version is very bad subtitle if you do not buy my season passe

• Brazil and Portugal are on the same boat. :l

• they seem to not care how they get the game

• russians translition bad too.

• edited January 2016

:I

MimoDX2 posted: »

Brazil and Portugal are on the same boat. :l

• i buy the game for my little sister, she can't play because she dont know english. i like somebody can help.
    xbox one version

• I hope TTG will fix this.

• I had couple friends who do Spanish Let's Plays and they told me about this problem. They have to listen in English read it in Portuguese, translate it in Spanish for themselves and commentate in Spanish before the timer expires. Sounds like a nightmare.

• At least you've got a translation.

• Same here, Xbox 360 episode 4. The game is broken, unplayable.

How i can request a refund?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.