REUBEN 4th EPISODE

WHY YOU KILLED REUBEN, PLEASE REVIVE HE, PLZ, HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER

Comments

• Pray for Reuben, believe and he'll be alive.

• Reuben could have also crawled under the dumpster...

• I think its about time we get a bearded Reuben with the caption of "I got lucky...real lucky.

Brodester08 posted: »

Reuben could have also crawled under the dumpster...

• I don't care who does it, but somebody...

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

I think its about time we get a bearded Reuben with the caption of "I got lucky...real lucky.

• I kinda hope they cooked that pork. Bit of a shame to let it go to waste.

• That was pretty much Gabriel in episode 2 when you see him again, he got a beard, he probably got lucky in his temple?

Poogers555 posted: »

I think its about time we get a bearded Reuben with the caption of "I got lucky...real lucky.

• What if Jesse got a new pig- Reuben II- who later turned into a zombie pigman to carry out the legacy of his forefathers, bringing glory to his namesake?

• He's dead, hopefully for good. I'll be thinking of him every time I eat pork. YUMMY :D

• Telltlae how could you kill Ruben I loved him and cried for 3 min after his death. I don't care how stupid it may come across please bring Ruben back to life. PLEASE TELLTALE, PLEASE. I LOVED RUBEN ;(

View comment

• Im kinda nervous ep 5 is called Order Up and thats what you say sometimes when you serve food. Don't you dare TellTale Don't you dare

• Pls reborn reuben , he it was the best character in the game!!! ;(

• Order up??? oh no, oh, no no no no no no. telltale i swear to goodness if you even THINK of doing that to poor Ruben. OMG you don't even know. YOU don't even wanna freaking know...

• enter image description here

Gettin' real tired of photoshopping Kenny's beard onto everything.

Brodester08 posted: »

I don't care who does it, but somebody...

• Maybe...he will respawn in Episode 5? Please Telltale?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.