Mincraft Story Mode Season Pass Disk Issue [2/2/2016: Telltale resolves issues for 360 users]

Comments

• tempted too, together with a request to PSN and telltale to refund the expenses - and/or claiming warranty for the defective game.

nicholas09 posted: »

tempted too!! but paid 50 already for the disk so will not spend anymore.. hopefully they fix the issue soon..

• hi, latest response; issue is resolved :) . Just tried to install ep 3 on ps3 and it worked!!! Hope it all works for you guys too

• I'm having the same problem too. I can't download episode 4. Instead I have to pay 5 dollers! Please fix this!

• I have the same with episode 4 now
    I have season pass but its asking me 5$

• I cant download any episode on ps4 season pass disc at all!

• Me To I Can't download Episode 4 On My Xbox 360 PLEASE F$&KINK FIX THIS S@&T

stewie20 posted: »

I have the same with episode 4 now I have season pass but its asking me 5$

• Can't download episode 4 on Xbox360 it tells me I have to purchase it, but I have the disc. Whats going on?

• I know! I'm still waiting for this problem to be fixed for my Xbox 360 too! Bah!

Me To I Can't download Episode 4 On My Xbox 360 PLEASE F$&KINK FIX THIS S@&T

• Yeah I know! I won't let me download it without buying it AGAIN either. Hopefully they fix this soon!

Noshh13 posted: »

Can't download episode 4 on Xbox360 it tells me I have to purchase it, but I have the disc. Whats going on?

• I have a season pass for xbox 360 story mode but it still wants to charge $4.99.

• It's doing the same for my ps4. I'm connected to the psn but it continues to say "please connect your PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system to PlayStation Network".

• i have purchesed the minecraft story mode season pass but i cant download episode 5 for some reason why?

• Thread: Unable to dowload episode 4

I have the season pass disc for Xbox 360 but the game is still asking me to purchase episode 4. I would really like some help.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am not a Telltale staff member but Telltale are currently aware of this issue and should hopefully fix it shortly.

My Game Is Asking Me To Purchase Episode 4, But I Own The Season Pass

We are aware of an issue on Xbox 360 where Season Pass owners are being asked to purchase Episode 4. Our team is looking into this, and we hope to have information on an update very soon.

We will update this article when we have any new information to provide.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/215901247-My-game-is-asking-me-to-purchase-Episode-4-but-I-own-the-Season-Pass

• i have the same issue on xbox360, it ask me to pay for all episodes

• I noticed that there is no 'Install' option on the disc. This is option to install the game on the HD (xbox360), could this be the reason?

• I too cannot download episode 4 from my 360 with the seasons pass disc. Having a tough time pacifying my kids! Please don't make me interact with them!!

• So my son plays this game and was excited to play the new episode, 4. I got the season pass as well so he can just click the download when the episodes are released. They say "free" however we were charged for that download. So my question is how is this going to be corrected and how can we get reimburse as the email stated it's non refundable. This is very upsetting and frustrating.

• Same here. We have the Season pass disc but we can't download Episode 4 without it saying to pay $4.99.

• The game title screen said that Episode 4 is now available on my PS3 Season Pass game, but when I try to download it in the episodes section it said, purchased, coming soon. I thought it would be out already!

• I have the dlc disc on PS3 and the issue is the same. I have emailed them and am still waiting for a response.

• About how long is this process to fix downloading episode 4 for season pass?

• Bought the Season Pass Disc for PS3 for my son as a Christmas present and even though episode 4 is available, every single episode apart for 1 is showing as "Purchased, coming soon".The game is up to date, no downloads available. Restarted, reconnected to the internet, tried system update, deleted the game files and downloaded again but no joy. Not cool Telltale, not cool.

• This seems to be a rather common issue for Telltale games and I wish I was aware of it before purchasing the season pass for the 360. I think it is apprehensionable that those that essentially prepurchased the DLC content are the last to receive it. There really needs to be a class action lawsuit started so this company will finally get the message that people expect what they purchase to be delivered as promised. Why is it that those of us that already should have the content (or even get it sooner) have to wait just to have the experience spoiled by those that just decided to purchase or decided to pay incrementally. I am tired of the disappointment my son feels when he cannot use what we have already purchased and has it spoiled by his friends that just received it. My advice is that all parents contact their State's Attorney General's Office, the FTC, and the appropriate console support and lodge formal complaints. This lack luster approach to customers should not be tolerated since it isn't a one off error but rather habitual approach to how they conduct business.

• i´ve bought my daughter the minecraft story mode Playstation 3 disc for her as a christmas present! she is desperate trying to download episode 2. the disc itself is the season pass, but we are not able to download that stupid episodes =(
    why??? whats wrong with it. you should have test the whole thing BEFORE selling it!!!! but i guess, getting the money from us is more important than to sell stuff that works huh?
    bad thing telltale..very bad

• i just got the game and only episode 1 is wroking the other says Episodes 2 - 4 Still Say They're Coming Soon i done evey thang i have the disk on the ps4 spent 30$ on this mess now i have to spend more so the kids can play episode 2-4 this will be the last time i buy one of these games

• same here and now kids want leave me alone so i guess i have to buy the other ones that be more 20$

shinlow posted: »

i´ve bought my daughter the minecraft story mode Playstation 3 disc for her as a christmas present! she is desperate trying to download epi

• I purchased the season pass on disk for my son as a christmas present. Today we were unable to play past episode one, and we had the "purchased/coming soon" notification on it. Later we put the disk in again and in the episodes menu its saying we have to buy the season pass, as if it wasnt purchased already! This is ridiculous!

• What kind of scam are you guys running here? I bought the season pass disk for xbox 360, went and downloaded the episodes as only ep 1 is on the disc, but i get charged for the episodes? It said they were free during checkout but then took the credit from my account! What a sham! I want more than a refund. My kid has since gone on to just watch the episodes on youtube since, you know, HE CANT PLAY HIS DAMN CHRISTMAS GIFT!!! Telltale has ruined my kids Christmas, literally. Hes so bummed and im sick of this disc\ digital scam this turned out to be.

• Sorry, but do you logged in to your ttg account? The reason why its marked as "Purchased, Coming Soon" is because you dont logged in to your ttg account (i test it alone. I dont logged in to my ttg account so it marked as "Purchased, Coming soon". So i logged in and restart the game, then it downloaded)

• I purchased the UK version xbox360 Season Pass disc on Christmas Eve as a last minute Christmas present for my son. Episodes 2 and 3 downloaded fine. Now trying to download episode 4, the menu screen says Purchased but not downloaded, but Xbox Live is trying to charge me £5.19 for the download. When is this issue going to be fixed. I've already spent £40 on the disc, and not got what I've paid for. My son wants to use his own money for the download as he's desperate to continue playing the game, but I'm not having him ripped off for something that should be free.

• I logged in on the PS3 and it made no difference.

Sorry, but do you logged in to your ttg account? The reason why its marked as "Purchased, Coming Soon" is because you dont logged in to your

• Urgh! :/

Elconde posted: »

I logged in on the PS3 and it made no difference.

• Telltale games I would like if you gave me a free digital season pass. The season pass disc I have will not let me continue to mission to it says check availability. When I go to episodes it says purchased. Coming soon! I have the latest update and I am not going to pay for a season pass if the one I have doesn't work.

Brewin posted: »

What kind of scam are you guys running here? I bought the season pass disk for xbox 360, went and downloaded the episodes as only ep 1 is on

• i have the same problem with the ps3 season pass disc. i´ve bought it for my daughter as a christmas present, only episode 1 is playable! what is the problem, why can´t she just play the game??? we´ve bought the disc for 25 bucks and she played 1 hour and that´s it?

• Seriously not happy, I'm in the UK and my son has just come down re: episode 4, on Xbox 360, we too have the season pass but cannot download it, I have one very sad 9 yr old boy, please can someone help, thank you

• no this issue is not resolved still dont wrok on ps4 my looking at the comments not wrok on nothing on the ppl that own the disk so fix it

• Same problem here. My son got the disk for PS 4 we signed in into the PS4 account and also telltalegames account but still nothing. When choosing episodes we get the episodes listed, near them Purchased coming soon and when trying to select nothing happens. My son only got to play up to episode 1 and we're so disappointed. We spent 37 Euro on the game...how can this be solved? Country is Malta.
    Hope the problem will be fixed soon as if not I think this will have a bad effect on your sales!

• I tried this on our ps4...still didn't work

Sorry, but do you logged in to your ttg account? The reason why its marked as "Purchased, Coming Soon" is because you dont logged in to your

• Please update on the Xboxone... Episodes 2-4 still state "Purchased. Coming Soon". When will this be resolved?

This discussion has been closed.