Episode 5 predictions

What do you guys think will happen in episode 5?

Comments

• I have absolutely no idea. I think they're trying to keep it ambiguous.

• The only information I have conjured up before is that there will be no human villain

• From where?

The only information I have conjured up before is that there will be no human villain

• I think we'll have an adventure not to save the world, but as a team! and maybe we'll do more choices to make it more ''our own'' and maybe build our base.. stuff like that. I dnt think there will be a villain in this finale, and I do hope there is a DLC or a season pass. :)

• I think that's logical tho. we just defeated a wither storm, why bring out another villain? I feel the finale will be a setup to making our order more unique and maybe setup a base and go on a last adventure. and I feel the finale will setup for season 2 .

The only information I have conjured up before is that there will be no human villain

• whatever it is i hope Rueben comes back T_T

• Stuff and things

• It's just a theory but just read below

Now that we can wield any diamond tool although it's enchanted I just don't see how we would block with something like the hoe or pick axe and it would look silly, it's like blocking a wood sword against an iron sword you know how that realistically would turn out

From where?

• Stuff and nonsense Stuff and nonsense

Eryka posted: »

Stuff and things

Sign in to comment in this discussion.